READ VERY IMPORTANT AND SAD

OK EVERY ONE IM HAVING MY QUINCE OCT.1,2005 AND LIKE IMM GOING TO DANCE WITH MY DAD AND MY GODPARENTS ALL BOTH OF MY BROS THE PROBLEM IS I HAVE REALLY 3 BROS BUT ONE PASSED AWAY NOW HE WOULD BE 18 AND IMM FEEL VERY SAD CAUSE HE WILL NOT BE THERE TO HAVE A DANCE WITH ME WHAT SHOULD I DO SHOULD I DEICATE A SONG 4 HIM OR WHAT CAUSE IM NOT EVER GOING TO 4 GET HIM AND I WANNA HIM TO KNO I REALLY WISH HE WAS THERE HELP ME PLEASE WITH N E SUGGESTIONS ABOUT THIS LIKE WHAT SHOULD I DO LIKE SHOULD I BRING A BIG PIC OF HIM AND PLAY A SONG OR WHAT ?
Posted by Steffy; updated 07/28/04

Yeah i think u should dedicate a song to him i had a aunt that passed away not a long time ago and she was making plans for my party also but she passed away in nov so iam gonna go the day of my party after the church service and take her flowers to the cementary cuz i realy cared for her
Posted by Denise; updated 07/28/04

Mami - i lost my brother too and i know the feeling. But mami this is your day and your alone and dedicating a song may bring the mood down. Just keep him your heart mami - share that special moment with him alone and not with everyone esle.
Posted by Alondra (Ali); updated 07/28/04

Mija do what your heart feels ok write me back and tell me how it went my email is lazy_6922@yahoo/com ok god less u
Posted by christy gonzales; updated 07/28/04

Steffy, You can have yourself or someone else read a special poem at your quinceanera church service in memory of your brother and light a candle in his memory at the church. I think this will be a special way of remembering him on your special day. Please see this poem that I cut and pasted to this post. Hope you like it, It`s truly beautiful and if you read this then light the candle I`m sure everyone will be grateful for this action on your part!

If Tears Could Build A Stairway

If tears could build a stairway
And memories were a lane
We would walk right up to heaven And bring you back again.
No farewell words were spoken
No time to say goodbye You were gone before we knew it
And only God knows why. Our hearts still ache in sadness
And secret tears still flow What it meant to lose you No one can ever know.
But now we know you want us To mourn for you no more
To remember all the happy times Life still has much in store.
Since you’ll never be forgotten
We pledge to you today A hallowed place within our hearts Is where you’ll always stay.
Posted by adriana; updated 07/29/04

Awwwww Adriana thas beautiful thanks 4 taking ur time 2 write me that poem I think I would do that thankz again
Posted by Steffy; updated 07/29/04

Hey gurl i think u should do wat alondra said and once tha 15 is over u should go to da cemetery where hes at and on his grave leave sumthin that was sooo important on ur 15 and then 4sure hes gonna appreciate that,even if hes gone...remember hes steel ur brother 4 life.well i hope i helped cuz thats wut i would do.and if thats not wut u want,u should dedicate a song to him and make everybody there raise ur their glass.k ?dont worry tho.everythangs gona come out kew.
Muchlove:meliah aka boricua
Posted by meliah; updated 07/29/04

Thankz 4 ur help girls
Posted by Steffy; updated 07/29/04

Any more poems yall have i would like 2 hear
Posted by Steffy; updated 08/01/04

Or n e other suggestions iwould like 2 hear i still have a long way 2 think about what im gonna do
Posted by Steffy; updated 08/03/04

Steffy, you can read the following poem either in church or at your quinceanera reception. Another idea is to do a "butterflie release" or even a dove release as soon as you exit the church. You can dedicate this to your brother`s memory. Whatever you choose, have a great day and just smile and know that it`s not the action that you choose that matters, what matters is that you hold him close to your heart!

Here`s the poem!

(Person`s name here)

A Face In The Clouds
I looked towards the clouds today and for a moment saw your face
And wondered just where you have gone, with a hope it`s a better place
Did you show yourself to me today, to tell me you`re alright?
Or was it just a daydream, playing tricks upon my sight
Then I thought of when you left, you did not say a word
No hugs and kisses.. No good-bye was heard
You have changed our lives forever, Your time here not in vain
And hope you know we always tried, to keep you safe from pain
We will always feel the void inside, because you are not here
But each new thought you send our way, let`s us know you`re always near
So until our journey nears it`s end, And we hear the angels sing
We`ll face each new day as it comes, and live off the love you bring
Posted by Adriana; updated 08/03/04

Adriana thanks that was a beautiful poem 2
Posted by Steffy; updated 08/03/04

Hey gurl really sry what happen i think that you should dedicate a song like that aaliyah song ill miss you good luck
Posted by cathy; updated 08/05/04