Para Mi Baile Sorpresa..

My girls are going to have floor length dresses, but during the surprise dance they`re going to take off the bottom so that their dresses will be a lot shorter. But.. I don`t know what song to do it to. "toma" would`ve been good, but i don`t think mis padres would appreciate the lyrics. Lol. So besides "toma," have any ideas?
Posted by Esperanza; updated 07/05/05

Hey when is your quinceanera? i think toma is not a good song... When i hear it my mom says " what kind of music is that?" then she gets mad... You should use something like from Daddy yankee or a hip-pop song.... Well w/e.
Posted by Brenda; updated 07/05/05

It`s going to be in october. & that`s exactly why i don`t want to do it to "toma." i don`t want want to do it to "gasolina" either because it seems like everyone is using it.

Do any of you listen to papi sanchez? would "dilema" be good?
Posted by Esperanza; updated 07/06/05

HYMY QUINCIANERA IS GOING TO BE ON OCTOBER TOO. A REALLY GOOD SONG IS "GUALLANDO" BY FULANITO, IT HAS GOOD RHYTHM AND YOU REALLY GET INTO THE SONG RIGHT WHEN YOU HEAR IT. ITS VERY EASY TO DO A DANCE WITH THAT SONG. WELL HOPEFULLY I WAS HELPFUL. WRITE BACK.
Posted by CLAUDIA; updated 07/06/05

Thanks for the suggestion. (; i actually really like that song. I think i might even use it actually.
Posted by Esperanza; updated 07/07/05

HEY ESPE,
IM GLAD I HELPED YOU BECAUSE MY QUINCE PARTY IS ON OCTOBER, AND I AM ONLY TAKING GUYS, AND I AM GOIGN TO DO A SONG BY FULANITO ALSO. HOPING THAT ALL MY GUYS WILL WANT TO DO THE SUPRISE DANCE. WELL G2G, TALK TO YOU L8TRZ.
Posted by CLAUDIA; updated 07/07/05

OH, YEAH I FORGOT YOU SHOULDNT DO GASOLINA BECAUSE THAT SONG KIND OF GOT ON EVERYBODIES NERVES NOW, AND YOU KNOW "TOMA" BY PITBULL HAS ALL THIS WORDS THAT I PARENTS WOULDNT APPROVE OF. SO BY.
HOPE TO TALK TO YOU LATER
Posted by CLAUDIA; updated 07/07/05

Yes, TOMA is not a good song! LOL! How about the new one from Shakira?? That one has a good beat??
Posted by Patty; updated 07/08/05

For my Quinceanera this fall my mom is thinking about doing doing a theater show instead of a baile sorpresa ,and its kinda kool...
Posted by Sugey; updated 07/08/05

Hey morra.
Go 2 reggaeton.com. They got sum good songs check em out n then go buy tha cd or download it or watever. Tha dress thing sounds good
Posted by Candy; updated 07/09/05

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. (;
Posted by Esperanza; updated 07/13/05

You should also check out this place: www.my15birthday.com
Posted by Patty; updated 07/13/05

Check out this place: www.my15birthday.com
Posted by Patty; updated 07/13/05

HEY WUZ UP? PUES I THINK AN ACT IS PRETTY GOOD... CUZ I WENT TO 1 LAST TIME AND THEY HAD A LIL ACT AND IT WAS CUTE... PUES MY 15 IS IN NOV. 19... AND I WAS THINKIN SHOULD I PICK A SONG BEFORE OR WHEN THE TIME GETS CLOSER?
Posted by Brenda; updated 07/13/05

HEY WELL MINE ISNT UNTIL OCTOBER AND I ALREADY HAVE A SONG AND EVERYTHING, I THINK THAT YOU SHOULD PICK A COUPLE OF SONGS NOW, SO THEN YOU COULD KNOW WHICH ONE YOU ARE DOING IN CASE NO NEW SONGS COME OUT.
Posted by CLAUDIA; updated 07/13/05