What Should I Do

O.k i went out with this guy for about 9 months and then this guy started spreading rumors about me so we broke up the thing is i really loved him and i still do but its been about 2 years since i even really talked to him but i want to invite him to me 15 but i dont know how i should do it. What should i do?
Posted by elisa; updated 07/09/05

Hey. Sry about tha guy. If u really want him 2 go 2 ur party then jus call him up n make conversation. If he says wat have u been doing be like nada im jus getting ready 4 tha party n then say do u want 2 cum? but i honestly wouldnt want hima t my party b/c feelings mite resurface n that wouldnt be good b/c tha whole party u would be stressing over him n wouldnt have any fun. So good luck with wat happens! post wat happens!
Posted by Candy; updated 07/09/05

The simplest thing i would do is just give him an invitation
Posted by lore; updated 07/09/05

Thanx candy and lore for yalls advice/opinion and ill update try to update when the party comes but its still gonna be awhile.
Posted by elisa; updated 07/13/05

No problem happy 2 help
Posted by lore; updated 07/14/05

Please ask for help here: www.my15birthday.com they got tons of tips and they help all the time!

They helped me pick my song, help me with some steps, and also help me with other organizations!! Don`t miss out!
Posted by Patty; updated 07/14/05