Latin Illusion Boyz    

I think the latin illusion boys are good lookin but they r not all fine!!!! do any of yall know if the Dreamers have a website???if yall know it hit me up PLZ!!
Posted by romextex; updated 08/20/05

I'm Looking For Quinceanera Valses     (1 reply)

Hi can anyone help me?I am lookin for a cd with valses for my quince.I would like a cd with "Tiempo de vals" "El vals de las mariposas" "Danubio azul" and "quinceanera".If u have any suggestions then email me at lachicasexy91@yahoo.com.Thanx
Posted by Yadira; updated 08/20/05

Are There Cadetes In Chicago?    

Ok so far ive seen a lot of cadet groups in Texas! but i dont live their! HAHAH. So does anyone know some cadets (or something similar) here in chicago? =P Or i could settle for some back-up dancers or something. =)
Posted by Vanessa; updated 08/20/05

Help     (3 replies)

Hi im leaving to go to portugal tommorow and i wanted to kno as soon as posible how to get pimples away fast i want something that will get them away befor school wihih is august31 but i am goin step 6 because like i said im goin to portugal ok thanxs plezzzz hurry ...
Posted by vanessaq; updated 08/20/05

Hand Painted & Personalized Centerpieces And MORE     (1 reply)

Hello I would like to invite you to visit my online store where you may see examples of my work Www.cmbcrafts.com These are only examples of orders that I have done as everything is custom made to your every detail at prices that are very budget friendly. ...
Posted by Connie; updated 08/20/05

Waltz Instructors    

I need a waltz/dance instructor for my 15th birthday party. E-mail me. Please.,
Posted by yedid; updated 08/20/05

Quinceanera Dresses    

Stop by Christina Gowns and take a look at amazing Quinceanera Dresses for Budget Prices! Visit our page for more info: Christinagowns.com
Posted by Chris; updated 08/18/05

2 My Baby    

Look im just going to say to my baby peewee that your the finest guy and even those pictuers of u sleeping u still look f**** fine aight an all u girls faking it of "kissing him" man whatever u wish......... Oh yeah "peewee i love u"
Posted by Adabel; updated 08/18/05

Grand Entrance Song    

HELP!! My daughter is celebrating her Sweet Sixteen in November. We are celebrating it with my neice who is 15. So it`s a Quinceanera/Sweet 16 Party. My question is: I need a grand entrance song. I want it to be dramatic. She is coming out alone to meet her brother, he ...
Posted by Karina; updated 08/18/05

New Group Need Guys And Gurlz In D-Town     (3 replies)

Me and my homeboy r making a new group and we need more boyz and gurlz we will be practicing and getting evrything started in love field so if yall intersted email me at crazypayasito@yahoo.com email me
Posted by Yoshio; updated 08/18/05

I NEED HELP BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     (7 replies)

Im having my 15 in october and half the people that are in my court are on vacation and they wont be back till the end of august but i need to start the practices now. And half the people dont even know ne more if they can b in it cause they keep on getting in trouble ...
Posted by Stephany; updated 08/18/05

My XV (Pictures)     (4 replies)

Hey everyone- I had my XV on Friday Dec.26, 2003 and I loved it! It was in Mexico and I was serenated by a cuz and two guys. It was really exciting I wasn`t nervous at all! Well except the church my leg wouldn`t stop shaking but U couldn`t tell under the dress. We ...
Posted by Tania; updated 08/19/05

IgHt GiRLs    

IghT giRls was GooD? Como EstaN? BueNo LooK...Ya`L neeDa UsE yAr BraIns...Ain`T dadDy GoNna Be Comin To This Site & PosE hiS nUmBa...DanG LaDis StEp it Up A LiL i KNow Ya`l SmArTer Than ThiS. If Ya`l Want Yankee in your QuienceaƱera...then you GonnA haVe to Get AhoLd ...
Posted by Mari; updated 08/19/05

LATIN BOYZ WEBSITE!!!!???     (3 replies)

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE WEBSITE TO THE LATION BOYZ WEBSITE??????PLEASE GET BACK TO ME ASAP!!!!!!!!!!THnXS!!!!
Posted by Viridiana; updated 08/19/05

AFFORDABLE QUINCENERA PHOTOGRAPHER EXPERIENCED    

Anyone in need of a photographer, please contact me at charlenecaal01@hotmail.com or call me at (909)559-0989 call for prices. Low prices, beautiful pictures. Great packages!!! visit my website www.geocities.com/charlenecaal01/
Posted by Charlene ; updated 08/16/05

ANY GURLZ LOOKING FOR A SINGLE CADET     (1 reply)

If any gurlz r looking for a single cadet holla at me if u want to talk to me heres my # 214-293-1173 to my cell a if u want leave me your # and ill call u
Posted by BENITO; updated 08/16/05

I Cant Find The Songs    

Ok i have names of songs for my quince that waz suggested but i dont have a site where i can find them to listen to because i have never heard of the songs before so if u can please tell me a good site to hear a few songs
Posted by Julie; updated 08/16/05

I NEED SUITS!!    

IM LOOKING FOR PACHUCO SUITS DAT I CAN RENT BUT DAT ARE IN CHICAGO...I CANT FIND ANY N IM GETTIN INPATIENT...PLEASE HELP ME OUT!!!!! THANKS
Posted by VANY; updated 08/17/05

NEED HELP ADDRESSING YOUR INVITATIONS???    

Your invitations set the tone for your wedding. Addressing them in Calligraphy makes a GREAT first impression. Maybe you need place cards for your rehearsal dinner or reception. I have over 20 years experience in the art of hand-penned calligraphy. I would love ...
Posted by Cami; updated 08/17/05

My XV (Pictures)     (2 replies)

Hey everyone- I had my XV on Friday Dec.26, 2003 and I loved it! It was in Mexico and I was serenated by a cuz and two guys. It was really exciting I wasn`t nervous at all! Well except the church my leg wouldn`t stop shaking but U couldn`t tell under the dress. We ...
Posted by Tania; updated 08/17/05

XV PICS    

Hi! i was wondering if anyone had any pics of there XV so i can sort of get an idea for mine because my party is in a couple of months and i have no idea what im going to do or what its going to be like.the only thing im sur of is that is going to be in mexico. So if ...
Posted by Kimberly; updated 08/17/05

Any Ideas????     (2 replies)

Me & my sis. R having our quinceanera 2gether and we gots alot to plan....we r looking 4 some nice ideas for our chambelanes and damas.....we sorta want the chambelanes to go as zoot suiters where can we find them???
Posted by jojo; updated 08/17/05

Do U Have Quinceanera Pics?!?     (2 replies)

Hey guys do u have any pics that i can see,my theme is cinderella but i need all the pics that i can get plz e-mail them to me if u can: chikenbutt26@yahoo.com
Posted by Erika; updated 08/17/05

Beautiful Centerpieces, Favors, Toasting Flutes And MORE     (1 reply)

Hello ! My name is Connie and I am the owner of Uniquely Yours wedding & Party Designs. Feel free to browse my web site where you may see some examples of my work. All of my items are custom made to your every detail, color, flowers and themes - making every ...
Posted by Connie; updated 08/17/05

I Dont Know What To Dance With My DAD     (6 replies)

I need help finding a song to dance with my dad for my 15. CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Angie; updated 08/17/05