My Fifteen Pics!!     (22 replies)

U wanna see my 15 pics, just leave ur e-mail adress and ill send them to you!!!
Posted by --KT--; updated 08/03/05

Quince Songs And Dances    

Ok..i think im gonna have a 15 soon and i need 15 music and dances and i cant find any ...so if u have music and dances and could send them to me by email i would greatly appreciate it...
Posted by natalie; updated 08/03/05

Hey    

Hey my bad i thought it was someone else aight...well thanks for hollerin back...holla
Posted by alexandra; updated 08/03/05

~*BLOW OUT*~    

Latin Dreams and KNON bring to you, Friday, AUGUST 5, 2005 SUMMER NIGHTS, at the Royal Shopping mall off of I-35 and Royal LN (just look for the hot pink building) Live in concert GEMINI, MARCOS HERNANDEZ, AND COMING STRAIGHT TO YOU FROM THEIR HOME THE LATIN BOYS. ...
Posted by KNON; updated 08/03/05

For Sale: Perfect New Dress     (1 reply)

I have a NEW dress that I never worn. I paid $1800 but is willing to take ANY offer. It is a cinderella dress, and would be perfect for a quinceanera without the veil! You can view it at: http://www.maggipro.com/dress.html New Galina Couture Dress, Size 8 orig paid ...
Posted by Laura; updated 08/03/05

BLOW*****OUT     (2 replies)

WHEN IZ DA BLOWOUT GON BE??? HOLLA
Posted by Maria; updated 08/03/05

Quinceanera    

Has anyone received the free Quinceanera planning info?
Posted by jeanne; updated 08/02/05

15 Songs    

Hey well theres this website that relly helpes alot it gives you samples so u can listen to them the website is http://www.djexplosionsd.com/quinceaneras_waltzes_and_melodies.htm#Anchor-Cake-33869 I allready had my 15 and i did tiempo de valz by chayanne its a great ...
Posted by veronica; updated 08/02/05

Do U Need Quinceanera Songs?     (1 reply)

I found a website 4 quinceanera songs its www.djexplosionsd.com/quinceaneras_waltzes_and_melodies.htm i hope this helps u
Posted by nereida; updated 08/02/05

Quince Hair     (2 replies)

Does anyone have any ideas where I can get hairstyles for a quinceanera and hairstyles for the girls in the court? anyone know of any magazines I can purchase.... Please reply back ASAP thank you
Posted by Jennifer; updated 08/02/05

NEED HELP ADDRESSING YOUR INVITATIONS???    

Or maybe you need place cards for your Quince...... I have over 20 years experience in the art of hand-penned calligraphy. I would love to help you add a personal touch to your special occasion! I serve nationwide. Come browse my website for samples and a FREE, ...
Posted by Cami; updated 08/02/05

DJ, Photo, Video For Quinceaneras    

Tlc studio serving ny tri state area offering dj entertainment, photography and video production. 15 years experience. Hablamos espanol Call 516-616-7306 or www.tlcdjs.com
Posted by ADRIAN; updated 08/02/05

For Baile Sorpresa For My Quinceanera    

I need THE SONG BAILA ESTA KUMBIA w/ KUMBIA KINGS AND SELENA PLEASE!!!
Posted by erika; updated 08/03/05

Latin Obsession?????     (7 replies)

Okay so these niggas think they da sh&$.... Hhmm no not really if u see dem perform they suck a@#.... They use the same moves other cadets have..... Oh yea n also they are known as big time PLAYERS,,ha ha ha so gurls dont get too caught up! my props go out to Latin ...
Posted by Ladie; updated 08/03/05

My QuinceaƱera Pixz     (16 replies)

Hey everyone I just had my 15 on Dec. 25. I had it in Mexico and I had lots of fun. If anyone wants to see my pix let me know and leave me your email adress and I will send them to you!
Posted by *Erika*; updated 08/01/05

QUINCEANERAS     (2 replies)

I NEED SOME CADETES FO MY 15 SO ANY CADETES DAT LOOK GOOD AND DAT CAN DANCE HOLLA AT ME AT GROVEGURL6@AOL.COM
Posted by Maria; updated 08/01/05

All My Friends Want To Be In My Quinceanera    

All my friends want to be in my quincea but i am only have 7 girls and 7 boys and all the girls will be friends and all the boys will be family, well i have 10 friends that are girls and 5 of my friends that are boys want to be in my quincea and my boyfriend got mad ...
Posted by veronica (vero); updated 08/01/05

Latin Obsession    

Well i think latin obsession are good i mean they know how to dance and their not players well not the ones i know just give them some time they`ll BLOW UP!!!
Posted by LiL CrUnKsTa; updated 08/01/05

Damas Dress Color     (5 replies)

What color should my damas get is i am wearing pink.
Posted by melissa; updated 08/02/05

Waltz Instructor     (5 replies)

I need an istructor for my daughters waltz, the date is July 9th, 2005 and we are the Moreno Valley, CA
Posted by Martha; updated 08/02/05

Quincearea Instructor     (1 reply)

If anybody needs a quincearea instructor please email me at ria****7@yahoo.com
Posted by ria; updated 08/02/05

Quinceanera Instructor     (1 reply)

If you are looking for a waltz instructor please email me for more info at Ria9137@yahoo.com Or Waltzco@dslextreme.com -ria
Posted by ria; updated 08/02/05

Quinceanera Instructor     (1 reply)

I teach Quinceanera Waltz`s in Imperial Valley California. I will teach any size party. I have done the waltz`s and special chorographed dances. I will also attend your function and do the announcing for the Quinceanera parties entrance. I am currently working on two ...
Posted by Just Danz Studio; updated 08/02/05

NEED HELP FINDING A DRESS!!! PLEASE     (5 replies)

Hi: My quince is comming up in like 9 months and I haven`t found a dress yet, I need help and suggestions, maybe photos of your dresses would give me ideas of what would be good for me. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!! TIA
Posted by Rosanna; updated 08/02/05

GUy PrObLemZ     (3 replies)

Whats up people my name is LiL JaE and i need some help. Aight check it look i like some guy right and i have a crush on him and i want to tell him cuz i mean were close and he tells me his secrets that he dont tell know body and me and him were always close at school ...
Posted by LiL'JaE; updated 08/02/05