A SAD LOVE STORY

Hey i need some help well i am in love with this guy and hes in love with me the only problem is dat he lives far far away and we never get to see each other he promised to come see me in the summer but he kinda cheated on me well it wasent his fault thats wut he told me and wut he did made him change so much he told me that this gurl was tha one who started to kiss him and he says i dont deserve him and we should end it but i love him weve been thru so much i dont wanna let him go but maybe this is good for tha both of us i tell myself maybe later in the future when im older we can meet up and get married and b together but not now i have to at least meet other ppl not just decide to spend the rest of my life with him should i???????? and theres this guy that lives here where i live and he likes me and i kind of like him should i try to forget my first and only love and give this new guy a chance :( i dont know wut to do i wanna wait for him but then wut if i wait and we dont get nowhere and im 15 and hes 19 my friends tell me im still young i need other guys please help me give me advice my email is baby_trixsta_13@yahoo.com thanX!!!!!
Posted by ANA; updated 05/19/05

You should go on and meet other guys that first love you have is too old you need to meet other guys to know how you really feel. Don`t just give your whole life to one guy there`s more guys out there who can make you feel a lot better than that guy ever did. Give this other guy a chance he might give you what you need.
Posted by Jocelin; updated 06/16/05

HEY ANA, I WENT THROUGH THE SAME PROBLEM. ITS NOT WORTH HAVING A BOYFRIEND THAT LIVES SO FAR AWAY BECAUSE IF HE CHEATED ON YOU ONCE HE IS GOING TO DO IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN. ALL US GIRLD DESERVE BETTER. WE SHOULDNT SETTLE FOR THE FIRST GUY THAT TELLS US HE LOVES US. THERES MANY GUYS OUT THERE WHO ARE BETTER AND WHO WOULD BE PROUD TO BE WITH YOU.
Posted by CLAUDIA; updated 07/06/05

Hey ANA, well i think you should break it off because if he cheated then he will do it again and maybe he didnt love you as much as he said he did if he hurt you that way and even if the other girl did start kissing him he could have easily told her to back off that he already had a girl friend. And you are to younge for him. And if yall are ment to be then things will work out but maybe not now so just take a break from him and see other guys. That way you can see your other options
Posted by elisa; updated 07/13/05