Quinceanera Favors And Invitations    

We offer some beautiful and elegant quinceanera favors at low prices. Please visit: Http://www.theroyalball.com
Posted by Elizabeth; updated 08/25/05

YOU HAVE TO HEAR THIS QUINCEANERA SONG!!     (20 replies)

YOU HAVE TO HEAR THIS NEW BEAUTIFUL SONG THAT I JUST HEARD. IT`S SO WONDERFUL! IT MADE ME CRY IT`S CALLED."CHIQUITA MIA" BY ALVARO TORRES........ ONCE YOU HEAR IT YOU`LL FALL IN LOVE WITH IT. I SWEAR TO YOU IT`S SO NICE!!!!
Posted by chiquita; updated 08/25/05

HELPPPPPPPPP-Hairstylesss    

Please can anyone send me web sites for different hairstyles that the hispanic girls are using now a days. Thanks
Posted by anita; updated 08/25/05

QUINCENERA     (4 replies)

Hi! my party is in a couple of months and i have nothing.i really need help with the centerpieces and with the songs.i dont know where to look for these stuff.if anyone has any idea this is my email DiamondGurlKVG@msn.com
Posted by Kimberly; updated 08/25/05

Quinceanera     (1 reply)

Hey!! my quince is in february of 06 and i don`t know where n how to start!!! i was wondering if u can help me!!!???? ok well i was wonf=dering if u can tell me where i can get good songs for my quince like the father duaghter dance and the umm....... Valz!? cuz o jeez ...
Posted by corina gonzalez; updated 08/25/05

Do U Think This Is Cool     (11 replies)

For my quince on 9/2/06 i was thinking of putting the chambelanes in marine suits do any of u guys have gone to a quince that was w/ marine suits did it look ok? did it look tacky? well let me know and 4 my grand entrance i have this in mind: the party at 5:00 and im ...
Posted by Cynthia; updated 08/25/05

HELPPPPPPPPPPP-MUSIC     (1 reply)

Can anyone help me pleaseee. I need to extend the vals so it will be long enough for everything to be done. Does anyone know how I can do this??? Thanks
Posted by anita; updated 08/23/05

Help- Hairstyles    

PLEASE, if anyone can help me with websites with hairstyles. Thanks
Posted by anita; updated 08/23/05

Damas Dresses    

Hi I am looking for a good price on quinceanera damas dresses but a good price and if you know of any catering bussiness that has good prices please let me know thanks.
Posted by Isabel; updated 08/23/05

What Happens During Church???     (3 replies)

I`ve bin to Quinceaneras before but i`ve never bin to the mass my quince iz in may but nobody has explained to me wut happens during church all i know iz that i`ll be crowned and presented a neckles of the virgin mary from my god parents but that`s about it. Can ...
Posted by Silvia; updated 08/24/05

Free Planning Guide    

Has anyone received the 15th Planning guide?
Posted by Mary; updated 08/24/05

15th Planning Guide    

I have found another website that gives you an idea of planning your 15th. Www.quinceaneralocation.com Hope it helps!!
Posted by Mary; updated 08/24/05

I Have Pix Of Mine &Some Friends Quinceanera     (17 replies)

Hey if any of you need any pix just holla back at me I have alot of pixs of alot of gurls quince even mine Mine was last may tha 23rd colors were purple &yellow it was great and also if any one needs help with something about their party i can help i am always ...
Posted by jessica; updated 08/24/05

Cadets     (3 replies)

Hey im gonna be having my quince anos really soon and i need some feed back on the hottest dancers {cadets/ gurl dancers too} for my party maybe ya`ll can send me some pictures,websites,demos or videos . Id reall ylove it if ya`ll can email me at gladys4175@hotmail.com ...
Posted by gladys; updated 08/24/05

New Cadets LEGACy BOYs    

Hey wuz up MARIA u can check out our website 4 bookings at www.legacyboys.zoomshare.com/
Posted by junior; updated 08/21/05

Do U Have A Job For A 15 Year Old    

I need a job . I finish school at 2:30 pm and im free after that. I can work any thing anybody offers.i am especially lookin to work as a casier
Posted by omar; updated 08/21/05

Suggestions     (1 reply)

Hey wat it do everyone? well yall see i have a lil problem. I want to have my 15 but it seems that i might not have it for the many reasons, First my chambelanes i have no clue on who to choose cuz i really dont have many boy to choose from second it seems that my mom ...
Posted by cleo; updated 08/21/05

Playettes Now MYSTIKAL IMAGE     (10 replies)

HEY EVERYONE THE NUMBER ONE GIRL DANCE GROUP IN DALLAS HAS DECIDED TO MAKE A FEW CHANGES. DA PLAYETTES ARE NOW MYSTIKAL IMAGE. WERE GETTING NEW GIRLS SO IF YOU WANNA CHECK IT OUT CALL 972-375-6659. NOW WE HAVE GUYS WORKING WITH US AND TRUST ME WERE DOING SOME CRAZY ...
Posted by Devine; updated 08/21/05

Help-Music    

Can anyone help me pleaseee. I need to extend the vals so it will be long enough for everything to be done. Does anyone know how I can do this??? Thanks
Posted by anita; updated 08/22/05

CHAIR COVERS FOR SALE OR RENTAL....    

WE ARE A MANUFACTOR COMPANY OF CHAIR COVERS, LINENS, NAPKINS, SASHES, RUNNERS AND OVERLAYS. WE OFFER THE BEST PRICES, PLEASE CALL US FOR Q FREE QUOTE. Best Regards, Senen Pachuca Sales Marketing (323) 514-4285 Www.3-generations.com Spachuca@3-generations.com ...
Posted by spachuca; updated 08/22/05

I Love Victor    

Man muh nigga victor is in famous creations so yall quit hatin i love u baby yah he mine
Posted by whitney; updated 08/22/05

Famous Creations    

Yall needsta quit hatin on famous creations cuz my man is a cadet and yall need to quit hatin i love u victor
Posted by whitney; updated 08/22/05

Recuerdos    

Me and my sister do quincenera recuerdos ass well as for bridal showers and baby showers if you guys are interested e-mail me at Jeska003@aol.com we`ll do anytype of recuerdos and however you might want them to look
Posted by Jessica; updated 08/22/05

NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!REAL BAD111111    

Hey Gurls well i dont know wat to do. Cause ima have my XV but i dont know were to start from! Damn n im worried cause my birthday is coming in close by and i dont know what t do! So PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME OUT!!!! I ONLY GOT LIKE 8 MONTHS, ISINT IT SAPPOSE TO BE 1 YEAR ...
Posted by Marisol; updated 08/22/05

Centerpieces, Favors, Flutes And MORE A MUST SEE    

Completely Custom made centerpieces, favors, flutes and so much more!!! I also have a weekly special this week you don`t want to miss!! Www.cmbcrafts.com Email me anytime I am happy to help! Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by Connie; updated 08/23/05