Tina Is Havin A 15 She Aint Mex.

Man im pissed well this gurl tina adame is havin a quince and she aint even mexican and she says she is by listenin to mex. Music and pronouncing spanish words.. She always gets sad cuzz shes got acne and wines ta meh sayin what can she do... And at her 15 practice she be like nonon u peeps doin it all mal y tu que estas asiendo and i was like huh xcuse meh and she beh like u heard me biotch i was like uh huh and she started cryin i was like whateva and she havin a black and white dress with black pedals on the table and white flowers on the decoreation... Waht can i do she get on my last a$$ nerves.... I wanna get out but i cant ... Shes jelous at me cuzz i got a finer man than she did and she said can i have your boyfriend im the quinceanera and i was like gurl u betta recognize and she was boutta call the cops on meh.... What can i do...

Please help asap
Posted by janelle nana; updated 07/10/05

Hey why cant you get out? hey just tell her just cause you the quince gurl dosnt mean you can have everything you want and that means my boyfriend.start talkin to her in spanish all the time and wait till she starts sayin i cant understand you .cause if she wanna be a mexican treat her like one. Just ignore her and do ur own thing. She aint nothing but a wanna be.
Posted by Vanessa; updated 07/10/05

*Wait A Min.*
I am having a 15 too & I aint Mexican. But it is part of my Indian tradition to have a coming out, so I just hope that you know that Mexicans aint the only race of people that do it. But if that girl is fake then you need to tell her straight up that she needs to chill out with the whole speaking Spanish if she don’t really even know how. & if you hate her so much then you really shouldn’t be in her XV.
Posted by Mariposa; updated 07/10/05

I heard that some Asians have Debutant parties instead of Quinceaneras or Sweet 16s. Maybe she grew up in an environment that all her friends had a Quince, and she wants one? www.my15birthday.com
Posted by Patty; updated 07/10/05

So do you think it is wrong for someone who does not speak spanish, but has the Mexican back ground to have a Quince.
Posted by Barbara Gallegos; updated 07/13/05

I think that the only thing that makes it a “Mexican” thing is the way that you do your church ceremony & the things that you receive such as the Doll.
Posted by Mariposa; updated 07/13/05

I will be having a ceremony and we will be doing the doll thing as well, but is it wrong because I do not speak spanish.
Posted by Barbara; updated 07/13/05

I dont think that it matters what language you speak but what your beliefs are. If that is part of what you want to do then it doesn’t matter how you say it but that you mean it.
Posted by Mariposa; updated 07/13/05

I dont think its wrong to have a quince if youre not mexican or speak the language, but just as long as you dont get all stuck up. And i think if she really is buggin you that much then either tell her or ditch her!
Posted by elisa; updated 07/13/05

WHAT THE F*CK SHE IS TAKING WHITE AND BLACK WHAT IS SHE GOING TO A FUNERAL AND GURL IT AINT YOUR FAULT THAT YOU GOTT A FINER MAN AND IF YOU FEEL UMCOMFORTABLE BIENG IN HER PARTY JUS GET OUT, AND SHE IS BEING A LITTLE B*TCH TO YOU NO THE DEJES.
Posted by CLAUDIA; updated 07/14/05