Quinceanera    

Can anyone help on websites to order items to make my own favors for my daughter`s quinceanera. I want to make them myself and If anyone out there can help me, I would surely appreciate it.
Posted by MARIA; updated 08/11/05

Quinces    

Hey im planning my lil sis quinces that are going to be on oct 29 2005 and the theme will be a masquerade type of phantom of the ophera thing the colors will be royal blue and gold the hall will be gold and ivory of course and the favors im going to do in royal blue ...
Posted by gigi; updated 08/11/05

Chambelane Pimp Hats     (9 replies)

I was thinking of having my chambelanes wearing hats. Like a pimp hat. That would make the outfit much more fun. If any one has an opinion please give it to me, good or bad.
Posted by Beverly; updated 08/10/05

Latin Obsession Cadetz     (6 replies)

I just wanted to inform all the gurlz that are going to have a 15 that they should get the Latin Obsession cadetz because we are professional and we know what we are here to do. We know how to dance and we know how to get the 15 crunck. For more information just call ...
Posted by Vanessa; updated 08/10/05

I Need HELP!     (1 reply)

Im going to have a quincenera but i dont know all of the things needed in a quincenera! I have plenty of padrinos but i dont know all of the things needed! CAN SOMONE PLEASE HELP ME!
Posted by amanda; updated 08/10/05

My XV (Pictures)     (1 reply)

Hey everyone- I had my XV on Friday Dec.26, 2003 and I loved it! It was in Mexico and I was serenated by a cuz and two guys. It was really exciting I wasn`t nervous at all! Well except the church my leg wouldn`t stop shaking but U couldn`t tell under the dress. We ...
Posted by Tania; updated 08/11/05

QUINCEANERA     (1 reply)

I NEED HELP!! I AM HAVE A 15 N I DONT NO WUT THEME TO PUT IT!!
Posted by Maria; updated 08/10/05

Anybody Having There Quince In Mexico?     (1 reply)

Hey any of u having there 15 in mexico? I just wanted to know what u guys r doing to plan 4 it. My 15 is gonna be next summer. And i wanted sumone to help me out on how to plan it. Is it the same as having it here in the u.s?
Posted by Cristal; updated 08/10/05

Dance For Sweet 15     (5 replies)

My daughter is having her sweet 15 . It`s all Luau. She does not have a dance routine or music for her partners to dance to?Can you please advise ASAP.... Thank you.
Posted by Clara Rosa; updated 08/10/05

I NEED HELP FINDING THIS ENTERTANIER!!!!!     (1 reply)

I REALLY,REALLY,REALLY NEED HELP FINDING THIS ENTERTAINER I WANT TO BOOK THEM FOR MY QUINCEANERA AND I DON`T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE CALLED AND IT IS LIKE A TATOO ARTIST BUT THEY DO NOT USE NEDDLES THEY USE GLITERY STUFF AND IT WELL STAY ON UR SKIN FOR LIKE DAYS OR ...
Posted by carmen ; updated 08/10/05

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

I already posted another message and i just wanted to give u my e-mail address it is xoxcandiebabexox@yahoo.com so PLEASE help me to find that entatanier thanks Carmen
Posted by carmen ; updated 08/10/05

I Need Help With My Quinceanera I Could Use Ur Help    

Hello my name is Carmen and i could use ur help in planning my quinceanera first of all i need to find a coregrapher and i need to find a father daughter song and i need to find this entertanier i am not dure what they are called but iall i know that they do is that ...
Posted by Carmen; updated 08/10/05

IF U NEED HELP....    

KK PPL I NOTICED ALOT OF YALL NEED HELP WIT YALL 15`S WELL IM HERE FOR THAT....I CAN HELP YALL WIT THA SONGZ AND EVERYTHING SO JUST HIT ME UP N TELL ME WUT U NEED..
Posted by MRY; updated 08/10/05

*~SiNgLe CaDeTs~*     (12 replies)

Dis is only for the cadets!!! Sexy fine a$$ guys & those of you dat are ugly too. I know so many girls that want a cadet. Some want a boyfriend others just want one night that they will neva forget. What ever your type I know em. Even I want one! So guys if you got a ...
Posted by Mariposa; updated 08/10/05

Teen Job'z    

Yo yall can baby sit or getz u a work permit and getz u a job at a grocery store or sumthin u feel me... Or u can get on tha grind dat workz andz u getz mo money den u would in a store... But cha can get on a hustle to so0o0o myan do what u do ight den gone....
Posted by G Baby ; updated 08/09/05

BARRIO ZERO 4    

Any girl looking for a band for a 15nera ect......holla at BARRIO ZERO 4 this musical group is made up of 10 young lookin guys playing music like cumbias,duranguense,nortenas they stay in kaufman, TX if yall want to holla call 972-932-5919 ask for Miguel Martinez I ...
Posted by DANIELA; updated 08/09/05

I Am A Quinceanera Instructor     (15 replies)

I am a quinceanera instructor and have been since i was 15. I have been doing this as a side job/hobby for about 7 years now. I am currently working on 4 quinceaneras and taught a sweet 16 waltz on the saturday that just passed (26th). If you are intrested please feel ...
Posted by ria; updated 08/09/05

Quinceñeras And Weddings Instructor Director    

Quinceñeras and Weddings - Instructor, Director, and Choreographer. Catedral Dance Academy can help you with a Quinceñera Director and Choreographer for the Chicago area, we have our own practice ballroom located in the Little Village area and we help you find your ...
Posted by Catedral; updated 08/09/05

Latin Obsession Cadetz    

Hey this is a message to all the gurlz that are going to have a 15 if you want to have a crunck 15 you should get the Latin Obsession cadetz because we know how to dance. We are professional and we know that you want the best 15 and thats what were here to do. For more ...
Posted by Vanessa; updated 08/09/05

Quinceanera    

I need some information on where I can find quinceanera favor supplies for my daughters quinceanera so that I can make my own. If anyone knows websites that will be helpful to me, let me know. Thanks
Posted by maria; updated 08/10/05

Cinderella     (1 reply)

I am having my quinceanera next February and i dont have a theme yet. Can you send me those pictures so i can check out what the Cinderella theme look like? Thankx a ton! E-MAIL: BABYFACE0221@aol.com
Posted by Lenis; updated 08/10/05

Quincenera Traditions     (3 replies)

Hi, I really need some help with quincenera traditions, I never had one but I want to give my daughter one next year. Thanks, mati
Posted by matilda; updated 08/10/05

Quinceanera For My Stepdaughter     (1 reply)

I am planning my stepdaughter`s quinceanera, it`s schedule for July 7, 2006. Need ideas?
Posted by Juanita; updated 08/10/05

Quinceneara     (2 replies)

I`m having a quinceneara 4 my niece. She wants butterflies for her theme. Does anybody where I can I find those nylon butterflies
Posted by isabel; updated 08/10/05

QUINCENEARA     (1 reply)

Hello- I`m having a quinceanera for my daughter and I`m not sure what to do besides the food, music, and dress. Please email me some information, ideas or anything I should know on how to throw a quinceanera or what I will need. I could use the help in order to have a ...
Posted by btristan; updated 08/10/05