~~~~~~''The Reggaeton Summer Fest July-30th~~~~~~~    

Hey this is MiZ HoOcHiE DAMMMMMMMM did any of yall c Daddy @ Artist Square July 30th? Chingo Bling stopped by & Big Tuck did 2! Daddy did it big 4 his performance!!! There waz 1 or 2 fights but it waz cool! did anyone go! Daddys comin 2 tha Smirrnoff center 2! ...
Posted by Miz Hoochie ; updated 08/01/05

Quinceñera    

Hey daddy yankee im 13yrs old my 15th b-day is next year and i will apriciated if u came im 1 of yo biggest fans i`ve seen everyshow cristina, sabado gigante, don francisco, don francisco presenta, amd a lot more that you have been in. I saw you in rojo vivo and wat u ...
Posted by Aslenys; updated 08/01/05

Any Gurlz Looking 4 A Guy Thats In The Cadets Holla Back     (11 replies)

Any gurlz want a boy that can shake is a** holla back and i will give u my number
Posted by benito; updated 07/31/05

Illusion Boyz..    

Does any1 have a # 4 the illusion boys bcuz I was going to use their DJ 4 my Xv but their website doesn’t work anymore!!!!
Posted by Mariposa; updated 08/01/05

The Best Daddy Daugher Song     (1 reply)

I heard the best daddy daughter song called "muy especial" and i am going to use it in my daughers quince in june 05 ..... It is a nice song where the dad and daughter sing together in english and spanish ..... If you want more info just let me know
Posted by renee; updated 08/01/05

ANY GURLZ LOOKING FOR A SINGLE CADET     (13 replies)

If any gurlz r looking for a single cadet holla at me if u want to talk to me heres my # 214-293-1173 to my cell a if u want leave me your # and ill call u
Posted by BENITO; updated 08/01/05

*~SiNgLe CaDeTs~*     (20 replies)

Dis is only for the cadets!!! Sexy fine a$$ guys & those of you dat are ugly too. I know so many girls that want a cadet. Some want a boyfriend others just want one night that they will neva forget. What ever your type I know em. Even I want one! So guys if you got a ...
Posted by Mariposa; updated 07/31/05

Love Advice     (4 replies)

Hey i met this guy and i really liked him we were at a family party and we danced together the whole night. Later we would sneek away from all the noise and go to the front and jus talk. Before i left he asked me for my number he kissed me on the cheek and i returned ...
Posted by CLAUDIA; updated 07/30/05

*~SiNgLe CaDeTs~*     (20 replies)

Dis is only for the cadets!!! Sexy fine a$$ guys & those of you dat are ugly too. I know so many girls that want a cadet. Some want a boyfriend others just want one night that they will neva forget. What ever your type I know em. Even I want one! So guys if you got a ...

*~SiNgLe CaDeTs~*     (6 replies)

D-Town Boyz     (1 reply)

Do n e of yall know the website to the D-town Boyz or do u know where i can get a hold on sum pics? do yall also know if a boy named jesus is in it plz help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by jenn; updated 07/31/05

I Need Help Putting A Speech Together.     (2 replies)

I had my quince about 2 years ago. Mines was great it was so much fun and it went extremly smooth and non hectic. Everyone still talks about it till today. I have a really close friend that i grew up with and shes gonna have hers at the end of august and they want for ...
Posted by Jennifer ; updated 07/31/05

I NEED QUINCE DAMA COLORS PEEEEEEEEEZE HELP     (3 replies)

My quince gown is baby blue and i dont know any dama colors that will match please help
Posted by Nadia; updated 07/31/05

How About Live Reggaeton?    

I`m the excecutive producer of a new reggaeton duo here. They would be more than happy to do a song for you live if you would like. You can contact me at 787-565-3008
Posted by Syke; updated 07/31/05

Quinceneara Themes    

Hey i wanted to know if a fairie theme would be a good idea?????
Posted by angie; updated 07/28/05

Daughter And Father Song     (2 replies)

Another good song is De niña a mujer by Julio Iglesias. I need some help too. My daughter is having her party in december and I am not very familiar with this 15anera`s tradition. I would love to have a remarkable one, please give me some tips, thanks.
Posted by angie; updated 07/30/05

Free Guide    

I will be planning my doughter`s in september 2006!
Posted by Darlene; updated 07/28/05

Need Help    

Well Hey People I Just Need Some Help I Just Wanted To Know If There Is Any Syte Of Shoes For Quinceneras Cause My Mom Is trying To Look For Some But I Can`t Find No Syte To See Some Shoes So If Any One Knows one Would U Please Let Me Know @ lovelyibel@yahoo.com Well ...
Posted by Ibel; updated 07/29/05

A CINDERELLA STORY     (4 replies)

Hey everyone, my quine is in september this year and ive been switching themes alot....it gets realy hard and my mom wanted me to do cinderella but theres been alot of that theme so i thought maybe i should do the more modern cinderella.....in the movie when she dances ...
Posted by dennise; updated 07/29/05

Need Dance Intructor For Quinceanera    

Hola, i`m helping my little sister with her quinceanera. We are in need of an dance instructor in the Chicago land area. We have little time, so if there`s any one out there with some info, we`d greatly apreciate it
Posted by Cary; updated 07/30/05

PLEASE I NEED IDEAS FOR MY 15    

PLEASE if you have any pics of your 15 it would help me a lot. I`m really trying to make it the best i can see cause my parents really don`t have a lot of $$$ to have a big party so thats why i need your help! so if you can send pics e-mail me at kdrr_2002@yahoo.com ...
Posted by KIM; updated 07/29/05

Cinderella Theme     (4 replies)

Mary Jane, I am interested in the rental of the horse and carriage. Pls. E-mail me all the information you have. Also if you have any pic you love to share, I would greatly appreiciate it. Thanks Mary - Houston Texas
Posted by Mary; updated 07/29/05

CINDERELLA THEME    

Hey, does anyone know how I can find a carriage and castle to rent for the hall as a decoration. Also I need some ideas on how to decorate, I need inexpensive items. NOT TOO MUCH MONEY.
Posted by MARIE; updated 07/30/05

Im 16 And My Boyfriend Is 21     (2 replies)

Im 16 (ill be 17 aug. 29th) hes 21 and i havent told my parents about him. We have a good releationship and everything. We have only been together for like 4 months. Is there any laws that prohibit us from being together if theres that big of an age gap. If my parents ...
Posted by melissa; updated 07/30/05

Any Gurlz Looking 4 A Guy Thats In The Cadets Holla Back     (20 replies)

Any gurlz want a boy that can shake is a** holla back and i will give u my number
Posted by benito; updated 07/30/05