My Boyfriend Is Someone Else`s Chambelan De Honor.

HI, my name is Melissa, and I have a problem. I wasn`t able to have my quince anos, which is something that I really wanted. If I did have mine, my boyfriend would have been chambelan de honor. I wasn`t able to afford my quince anos, and I was really sad and dissapointed when I found out my boyfriend was going to be a chambelan de honor for some other girl. I was really hurt. I don`t know what to do! What would some of you do? Thanks for responding!!!!
Posted by Melissa; updated 07/13/05

Just go to the XV. It aint like he has to dump you to be in the XV.
Posted by Mariposa; updated 07/13/05

Thanks so much for responding!! I would gladly go, but i`m not invited. He didn`t want me to go. That makes me feel much more worse. Should I be mad at him? I`m not mad, just sad and hurt. Thanks to anyone who responds!!
Posted by Melissa; updated 07/13/05

Ummmm I would be P!ssed if my man told me that I couldn`t go to a XV that he is in. Have you told him that it hurts you to know that he don`t want you there?
Posted by Mariposa; updated 07/14/05

Thanks for the advice mariposa!! I think he knows how I feel, but i`m gonna confront him. Anybody else have any suggestions!
Posted by Melissa; updated 07/14/05

HEY MELI, WELL YOU SHOULD ASK HIM WHY HE DOESNT WANT YOU TO GO. DO YOU KNOW THE GIRL THAT IS HAVING THE PARTY? YOU SHOULD ASK HIM IF HE DOESNT WANT YOU TO GO BECAUSE HE IS EMBARRASED THAT YOU WILL SEE HIM DANCE OR IF HE IS GOING TO DO SOMETHING HE DOESNT WANT YOU TO SEE, OR FIND OUT ABOUT.
Posted by CLAUDIA; updated 07/14/05

Thanks Claudia! No, i dont know the girl that is having the quince anos. I know that he is not embarassed; he`s done this before. Hes been a chambelan for other girls in the past, and i went to every single one. For this one though, hes a chambelan de honor, and im not invited. So this one is different. Thanks for the replies, and more are welcome!!
Posted by Melissa; updated 07/14/05