Latin Illusion    

Does any one know about the latin illusion party with sabor colombia. When and where is it going to be.
Posted by daniela ; updated 08/07/05

Salones For Quince Anos    

Wass up ya...well ma sis is havin her 15 next year and we tryin to look for a salon and well i was just postin up this message so thats ya can give me some ideas...i live in garland(close to n. Dallas) and and well just give me some names on salones and info bout them ...
Posted by sandra; updated 08/07/05

ANY GURLZ LOOKING FOR A SINGLE CADET     (13 replies)

If any gurlz r looking for a single cadet holla at me if u want to talk to me heres my # 214-293-1173 to my cell a if u want leave me your # and ill call u
Posted by BENITO; updated 08/06/05

HOUSTON CHOREOGRAPHY AND HAIR&MAKEUP ARTISTRY     (3 replies)

Hi, my name is Victoria and I live in Houston, TX. I`m currently in college and working on exanding my quinceanera buisness. I teach choreography.. Everything from techno to bachatas and cumbias, line dancing to break dancing... I also offer hairstyling and makeup ...
Posted by Victoria; updated 08/06/05

HELP!    

Hey im emily valdes and im having a quinceñera in 2006 of april. I am only half cuban and half american, and tata says i better learn to speak spanish befor it becomes my time. Anyone want to give advice to a confused girl, email me to QBANGRINGA4@yahoo.com thanx... ...
Posted by Emily ; updated 08/06/05

Free Consultation On Quinceanera Dresses!    

There`s a new place in Chicago to get your Quinceanera dress - a custom fashion design business called [meen kyolë]. The theory behind the business is that off-the-rack clothing - its designs, sizes, styles, and standards - are a poor compromise, engendered by years ...
Posted by [meen kyolë; updated 08/07/05

I Have Pix Of Mine &Some Friends Quinceanera     (17 replies)

Hey if any of you need any pix just holla back at me I have alot of pixs of alot of gurls quince even mine Mine was last may tha 23rd colors were purple &yellow it was great and also if any one needs help with something about their party i can help i am always ...
Posted by jessica; updated 08/05/05

Songs!?!?!    

Well im planning for my 15 and i cant find any songs i dont want the traditional songs i want some new ones i need help!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!!
Posted by diana; updated 08/05/05

My Quinceañera Pixz     (11 replies)

Hey everyone I just had my 15 on Dec. 25. I had it in Mexico and I had lots of fun. If anyone wants to see my pix let me know and leave me your email adress and I will send them to you!
Posted by *Erika*; updated 08/05/05

NEED HELP DONT KNOW HOW TO PLAN A QUINCEANERA     (2 replies)

I dont know where to start to plan a quinceanera please help
Posted by ave; updated 08/05/05

DALLAS DREAM BOYZ     (5 replies)

Any body need cadets get us were the DALLAS DREAM BOYZ we use to be Latin X-treme Call andy at (214)-321-4314
Posted by Edgar; updated 08/05/05

Need Help!    

I need some ideas for Mis Quince Anos! I really need help with the Vals but i can use some ideas.
Posted by Justina; updated 08/06/05

TEXAS BOYZ Are Now LATIN X-TREME     (5 replies)

Just wanted to let yall know that we are now changing to LATIN X-TREME and dont think that is bad cause we are going to have the same moves and all that good stuff so expect some goodstuff coming from us. We dont want to lose our friends and all those that know us. ...
Posted by ANDREW; updated 08/06/05

Quinceñeras Magazines     (5 replies)

Does anyone know any free Quinceñera magazines, that have accesories and or gowns things of the suc that would really help out alot thanks. Email me at L***7@aol.com
Posted by Ally; updated 08/06/05

My Fifteen Pics!!     (2 replies)

U wanna see my 15 pics, just leave ur e-mail adress and ill send them to you!!!
Posted by --KT--; updated 08/04/05

D-TOWNBOYZ CADETES[OAKCLIFF}    

If you need cadets I think you should call to the original D-TOWN BOYZ FROM OAK CLIFF if you whant a know more about us write back we practice at plaza de las americas in oak cliff
Posted by ONE; updated 08/04/05

Speech For My Daughters Quiceneara    

I need help on doing a speech for my daughters quiceneara this weekend help please
Posted by eileen; updated 08/04/05

Quinceanera Help!     (2 replies)

Hi, Im a15 year old girl and my family and I were interested in a cruise line for quinceaneras. If you could send me any information on cruise lines, that would really help Thank you.
Posted by Quistara; updated 08/04/05

Any Cadets Want To Come To The Houston And Austin Area     (7 replies)

I WAS JUST WONDERING IF THERE`S ANY DALLAS CADETS THAT WILL COME TO A QUINCEANERA IN THE HOUSTON AND AUSTIN AREA??????????????? IF THERE IS ANY CADET GROUP THAT WANTS TO COME JUST SEND ME AN E-MAIL AT guanajuato_torres@yahoo.com
Posted by Someone rm GTO.; updated 08/04/05

AWESOME FIRST IMPRESSION FOR YOUR GUESTS....    

Your invitations set the tone for your Quince. Addressing them in Calligraphy makes a GREAT first impression. Maybe you need place cards for your rehearsal dinner or reception. I have over 20 years experience in the art of hand-penned calligraphy. I would love to ...
Posted by Cami; updated 08/04/05

My Quince Pixs     (2 replies)

Hey well i just had my 15 on april 10 , 2004 it was so much fun if anyone wants to see my pics email me ..and where ywall from ???
Posted by mayra; updated 08/05/05

LOOKING FOR A HAIR SALON IN SOUTH NEW JERSEY SPECIALIZIN    

I HAVE LONG CURLY HAIR, I`M LOOKING FOR A SALON OR HAIRCUTTER THAT SPECIALIZES IN CURLY HAIR- I LIVE IN TOMS RIVER, NEW JERSEY
Posted by DEE DEE; updated 08/05/05

D-TOWNBOYZ OAK CLIFF    

ANY GIRLS LOOKING FOR CADETES
Posted by ONE; updated 08/05/05

Brother Song     (3 replies)

My brother is getting married and I wanted to find a song to dedicate and play for him from me and his sister. Any suggestions? please email to jkh@aptech-inc.com. Thanks
Posted by jamie; updated 08/05/05

Latin Boys    

Da** latin boys goin BIG fa sho! gotta give dem da propz 2 da god damn fullest!
Posted by Jess; updated 08/05/05