Wuzzup    

Hey i want PeeWee`s email address Plz who eva knows it!
Posted by Denise; updated 08/16/05

Cinderella And Other Unique Favors For Your Quinceanera    

At Daisy Days, we have a wide selection of high-quality, yet affordable, favors that you can give to your guests to thank them for coming to your special celebration. We have everything from Cinderella carriage candles, to picture frames and bath salts. Come and ...
Posted by Sarah; updated 08/15/05

TEXAS BOYZ Are Now LATIN X-TREME     (19 replies)

Just wanted to let yall know that we are now changing to LATIN X-TREME and dont think that is bad cause we are going to have the same moves and all that good stuff so expect some goodstuff coming from us. We dont want to lose our friends and all those that know us. ...
Posted by ANDREW; updated 08/14/05

NEED HELP ADDRESSING YOUR INVITATIONS????    

Your invitations set the tone for your wedding or Quince. Addressing them in Calligraphy makes a GREAT first impression. Maybe you need place cards for your rehearsal dinner or reception. I have over 20 years experience in the art of hand-penned calligraphy. I ...
Posted by Cami; updated 08/15/05

My XV (Pictures)     (2 replies)

Hey everyone- I had my XV on Friday Dec.26, 2003 and I loved it! It was in Mexico and I was serenated by a cuz and two guys. It was really exciting I wasn`t nervous at all! Well except the church my leg wouldn`t stop shaking but U couldn`t tell under the dress. We ...
Posted by Tania; updated 08/15/05

Famous Creations In Funky Town    

All dem dallas cadets better get ready for some real competetion cause Famous Creations are gonna bring it hard at the Blow Out.
Posted by Jenesis; updated 08/15/05

I NEED A CHOREOGRAPHER    

I`AM LOOKING FOR A CHOREOGRAPHER IN LAS VEGAS, NEVADA FOR MY QUINCENEARA.PLEASE HELP ME. I NEED ONE FAST.
Posted by ELIZABETH; updated 08/12/05

The Best Daddy Daugher Song     (4 replies)

I heard the best daddy daughter song called "muy especial" and i am going to use it in my daughers quince in june 05 ..... It is a nice song where the dad and daughter sing together in english and spanish ..... If you want more info just let me know
Posted by renee; updated 08/13/05

Any Lady Looking For A Sexy Single Cadet?     (17 replies)

Any ladys looking for a fine sexy cadet wasup with it W/B wasup
Posted by Edgar; updated 08/13/05

Metal Frame Fan    

Does anyone know where i might be able to find a champane cup holder,i saw one at a quinceanera and it was beautiful, it was a fan and in the middle it had a pace for the champane bottle and on top it held the court of honor glasses. Please if any one knows of a good ...
Posted by mama; updated 08/13/05

Quinceanera    

Hey Daddy Yankee if your getting this i just wanted to ask you if you could come to my cousins quinceanera she is crazy about you and it would mean alot to her.Any way you have three years to think about it.E mail me rrys04@yahoo.com. PS: Please write back
Posted by Genaro; updated 08/13/05

Champaign Cup Holder Set    

Mika, would you be so kind as to send me some info on where i might find some of these items, my daugther is having her quince in dec, any info would greatly be a great help, thank u. My e-mail is Sardel2376@hotmail.com pleaseeeeeeeee respond, have a great ...
Posted by mama; updated 08/13/05

Quinceanera Favors, Toasting Flutes And MORE    

Hello ! My name is Connie and I am the owner of Uniquely Yours wedding & Party Designs. Feel free to browse my web site where you may see some examples of my work. All of my items are custom made to your every detail, color, flowers and themes - making every ...
Posted by Connie; updated 08/14/05

Quinceneara Song    

Please send where I could listen or buy this song. My daughter is preparing for her 15th. Thanks greatly appreciated.
Posted by Veronica; updated 08/14/05

*~blowoutz~*     (1 reply)

Does anyone know whens the next blowout at el castillo ballroom?
Posted by X3; updated 08/11/05

WAT CADETS     (18 replies)

I DONT REALLY KNOW WHO 2 HAVE 4 MAH QUINCE CAN NE1 HELP ME
Posted by DY@; updated 08/11/05

OUT TO ALL PEOPLE I Need Ur Help To Plan My Quinceanera    

First off my name is Carmen and i could use ur help to plan my qunceanera and i really need to find a corgrapher and i need to find a person who is a heena or a person who can do temporary tattoos or a bindi second off i need to find a person who is a party planner but ...
Posted by Carmen; updated 08/11/05

I Really Want Pee Wee Email Adresses    

Well i really want pee wee`s email because i really want to know him better and ask him some questions
Posted by cynthia; updated 08/11/05

Araceli Quinceañera Gowns    

If you need info e-mail the company to Araceli_xv@hotmail.com or log onto the web Www. Araceliquinceanera.com do not use the"ñ" use n as in Nancy
Posted by Adri; updated 08/11/05

NEED HELP ADDRESSING YOUR INVITATIONS???    

Your invitations set the tone for your wedding. Addressing them in Calligraphy makes a GREAT first impression. Maybe you need place cards for your rehearsal dinner or reception. I have over 20 years experience in the art of hand-penned calligraphy. I would love ...
Posted by Cami; updated 08/11/05

I Need A Sister Song    

I`m having my Sweet 16 in a couple days and can`t find a song for my sister`s candle. Does anyone know a sister songg??
Posted by Melissa; updated 08/11/05

I NEED HELP    

I will be 15 in November and I am trying to start planning my Sweet 16 and I need to know any themes or traditons because I really want this to be special.
Posted by Shanicqua; updated 08/12/05

Girl Dance Groups    

WHO ARE YA`LL FAVE GIRL DANCE GROUP IN DFW AND WHO DO YA`LL HATE.
Posted by ME; updated 08/12/05

~*myy Quinceranera*~    

Heyy my quiencernera is next year..in august were doin it the same day as my birthday cuz its as my birthday goin 2 be on a saturday then were doin the party to.....and im guna have it in puerto rico to...my dad gunna send me nd my mom first like the end of june...(wen ...
Posted by Maria; updated 08/12/05

~*My Quinceanera*~    

Heyyyy wats up??!! well im havin a sweet 15 but dats next year...in august....im goin 2 have it in puerto rico wit all my other family nd all. Rite now im livin in jersey. Ma dad said 2 ma mom dat he guna send me nd ma mom first like at the end of june(wen skool is ...
Posted by Maria; updated 08/12/05