An Ex I Cant Get Over

I met this guy at school throughsome friends and after a while we hooked up. I was 12 at the time and i know it sounds stupid but i fell in love. I know alot of people are saying I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT LOVE IS well anyways heres the thing we went out for maybe a little more than 9 months and the reason i broke it off is because my neighbor(who had a crushon me) told me that he never even liked me but 3 days later i get a call from a friend and she`s telling me that, that was bull s**t because my ex supoedly not only liked me he loved me and that my neighbor had been spreading rumors about me that he was sayin how he had licked me out and that i went down on him and that we had a 3some and alot of other stuff. Well anyways its been almost 2 years since we broke up and for some reason i havent had the courage to go up to him and see which story is true cuz i know its dumb but i really dont know who was telling me the truth, i just dont know what to do!
Posted by elisa; updated 07/08/05

Could someone please help me
Posted by elisa; updated 07/13/05

If u really liked him like ur sayin why did u belief ur neighbor or the rumors u heard about ur nigga if u realy like him u should belief in him
Posted by Ericka; updated 07/13/05

Well the reason i believed my neighbor is because i was stupid and i see that now. And i know i shouldn`t have but i did but now i need help figuring out what i should do to make it better
Posted by elisa; updated 07/13/05