Quincenera Songs    

Does anyone know a good song to use when comming into the reception
Posted by Adriana; updated 09/25/05

Ball Gown, Sweet 16     (2 replies)

I really need a dress that is very pretty, i would like to see styles in gold, navy blue, orange, pink and lilac. I would like it if it really looks very sexy....
Posted by norisa; updated 09/25/05

Imagine 1,500 Guests At The Quinceanera     (1 reply)

Hi! To all the girls that have upcoming 15neras. I think I reached my highest expected guests goal with tonights 15nera. My clients are expecting 1,500 guests at their daughter`s 15nera tonight, can you believe that? I had the pleasure of assisting them in the past and ...
Posted by Saida; updated 09/24/05

JENISIS FAMOUSE CRATIONS     (7 replies)

Aight den spit dat game keep it real and represent to da fullest dats wut we do !!!! we are MEMO and CHEMO and we kick all yal`s fundio! when it comes to spittin we serve hot and fresh like waiters with oven mittens ! FC aint got shiot ma Make room for DEM BOYZ new ...
Posted by latin boys; updated 09/24/05

Quinceanera     (3 replies)

Hello. If another Mom could answer this question I would really be greatful. My daughter is having her QuinceaƱera in Oct.2006. She really doesn`t have alot of girls for her court, maybe 2-3 that she can trust, so we`re wondering could she just have a court of all ...
Posted by Joy; updated 09/24/05

Quinceanera Planning Guide...Free! Please    

Any information you could provide would be helpful, we have a year to plan and I need all the help I can get!!! Thank you! Milly
Posted by Milly; updated 09/25/05

Daddy Yankee    

Marciela (sry if i spelled it wrong) i know u probably get this a lot but can u get 4 daddy yankee 2 call me or e-mail me? i am definetely one of his #1 fans. I luv him soooooooo much!!! e-mail me please my e-mails granda64@aol.com . Or can i have his number or e-mail ...
Posted by Michelle; updated 09/23/05

EVERYONE READ "DALLAS IS KRUNKER"    

HEY YALL READ THE POST MESSAGE 4 "DALLAS IS KRUNKER"
Posted by ???; updated 09/23/05

To Yall New FIne Quinceaneras     (3 replies)

Hey do yall want the best of the Best? Well in that case yall should get the Dallas Dream Boyz for your Quiceanera. We Do everything, Hip-Hop, Cumbia, Bachata, etc..... So get us Now If yall need info call (Cell) (214)334-2028 (Office) (214)370-9909 and ask for Santos ...
Posted by DDB; updated 09/23/05

Re:Any Gurlz Lookin For A Single Cadete    

Hey was sup ne guyz wanna holla let me kno email me an let me kno my email is babygurlolvera@yahoo.com
Posted by desyree; updated 09/23/05

Any Good Bands For A 15    

Hey im from funky town but i dont want to get the same bands as evryone else the only bands i know about is obession, extacy, and amistad dose anyone know of anything else?
Posted by liza; updated 09/24/05

Anyone Need Help With Your Quinceanera?     (3 replies)

If you need help, e-mail me at allabout15@cox.net, I am a 15nera Coordinator, Choreographer, Hostess and MC for 15neras. I have over 20 years experience in San Diego and have lots of ideas and suggestions!
Posted by Saida; updated 09/24/05

Guide For The Sweet 15     (1 reply)

Chikalinda2010@hotmail.com (for the free guide please)
Posted by maritza; updated 09/24/05

Fc    

Whens the next blow out
Posted by carmen; updated 09/24/05

Gasolina Ans Aissa = 1    

Hello all. If you like gasolina song write me . Gasolina is drug for me.
Posted by aissa benbouzid; updated 09/22/05

DEM BOYZ LIVE AT RIDGEMAR MALL     (11 replies)

Ok hynas, Dem Boyz will be promoting their latest moves at ridgmar mall Wednesday the 21 of september. Now is your chance to pose for pictures with Funky Towns finest cadets and Dallas 2005 BlowOut champions.
Posted by Dem BOYZ; updated 09/22/05

Quiceaneara Party     (1 reply)

I have already sent two and know answer why? I was only asking for your help om my daughter`s Quiceanear`s? What should i do and when should i start doing everything the party is in May,20,206 i need some advise from you. Email me or cal lme 940-996-0277
Posted by Josephine Flores; updated 09/22/05

Famous Creations Vs DEM BOYZ     (4 replies)

Man we had a great crowd at RIDGMAR MALL !!! Special hello to all the cowtown ladiez who showed us some love. Stay tuned for our next event coming up soon. NOW LET ME CLEAR MY THROAT....HMMMM....M ! Ok Now you FC boys AKA Famous Creations Where you at ? You sure ...
Posted by SPAZ (DEM BOYZ); updated 09/22/05

Hi Everyone     (1 reply)

Hi everybody my name is maddy i just found this web site tonight and its really cool i started getting acne before anybody eles like out of my whole school i got it in fifth grade and now i am in sixth people use to make fun of me just about every day because of it i ...
Posted by madeline; updated 09/22/05

IDEAS 4 A GIFT, YALL PLEASE READ THIS    

ALRIGHT WELL look yall. Me n my boyfriend r about 2 have our 1 year anniversary n i got no idea what 2 give him. Does n*e*one got any advise? If any boyz here got an idea I`d really like 2 hear it.
Posted by *; updated 09/22/05

Daddy's Number    

Check it ladies i used to dance for him n he has like many cell numbers i jus know of one thats in houston connected it 713 972 5204 dont mention my name i culd b sued lata
Posted by dulce; updated 09/22/05

Nig Please    

Nigga u get a job- erika said so :)
Posted by :); updated 09/22/05

I Love U Alacranes Musical!!     (1 reply)

Hi Alacranes Musical soy la fan #1 de la FURIA ALACRANERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Karina Nocelo; updated 09/23/05

Daddy Yankee    

Hi, My name is Daniela, and i like daddy`s yankee songs, he really rocks!i started listening to reggaeton when i first listened to "la gasolina", and now i am a big fan of him.hey papi yankee you are a Tease! beijos de uma grande fan
Posted by Daniela; updated 09/23/05

Re Your 15nera/Sk43pwgirl14@yahoo.com    

Attn: sk43pwgirl14@yahoo.com Check your e-mail, I responded to your question re your quinceanera. From Saida @ allabout15@cox.net
Posted by Saida; updated 09/23/05