Hey    

Hey if u need help write to me ill help u if u dont want ur baby we could hgave it dont worry ill try to help u but writ back write to my email is spiderman_lovato@yahoo.com
Posted by esmic; updated 10/13/05

Don OMAR    

Hey mija ! i wanna have don omar in my 15! howd u get him in urs..!! u lucky!! pero emial me porque... I wanna know!!
Posted by lila; updated 10/12/05

NU KREATIONZ N NKLAD'Z     (12 replies)

WAT IT DUUU! JUST COMIN THREW 2 SAY EVERYBODY WATCH OUT 4 NKC AND NKLAD`Z AND 2 ALL THEM FEMALE KREWS WHO THINK THEY GOT IT LOCKED NKLAD`Z IS "STEPPIN UP THA GAME"! AND DONT UNDER ESTIMATE NKC CUZ WE ALREADY PASS SOME OF YLL NIGGAZ LEVELS! YLL HIT US UP CUZ WE DOWN 2 ...
Posted by NKC n NKL ; updated 10/12/05

Plano 15's     (11 replies)

Just leting all of plano girls that if ur havin a 15 n want cadets to perform then email dreamboy19@comcast.net.
Posted by Robert; updated 10/12/05

Nu Krew Kummin!! WaTcH 0uT Boiz N Gurlz.     (17 replies)

Say imma jux let everywun know dat therez gon be a bad ass kew kummin thru real hard daz gon do it big! So to da rest of da krewz (guyz & femalez) yall nigguhz get ready cuz diz krew gon be unstoppable...yall kaint hold dem Nu KrEaTi0n Cadetez! Im tellin yall....dey ...
Posted by *; updated 10/12/05

Calling All Cadets     (9 replies)

Hey, I am planning my XV & want all the dancers there. LatinX-treme,Latin Boyz, Illusion Boyz, D-town Boyz,& who eva else that knows how to shake it!!!!!! I wanna prove who is the best once & 4 all !!! Xx_TristeMariposa_xX@yahoo.com P.S. (If) you have skillz you`ll ...
Posted by Mariposa; updated 10/12/05

Quinceanera Valz    

Where can I find "Valz de las Mariposas" and "El Tiempo de Valz"?
Posted by Mari; updated 10/11/05

Dream Team    

Why is everyone hating? i Had Dream Team and i loved them, they`re purty badass and what i really liked was they taught me how to dance up there, and i thought that was purty badass, so ya know i have to represent DREAM TEAM
Posted by ?~?~?~?~?~?~; updated 10/11/05

My Fifteen Pics!!     (8 replies)

U wanna see my 15 pics, just leave ur e-mail adress and ill send them to you!!!
Posted by --KT--; updated 10/11/05

Sweet Sixteen    

How can I contact contact Latin Ilusion?
Posted by ester mo; updated 10/11/05

Quincnera     (1 reply)

Ok my cuzin is having a 15era in december and we need a good reggetton song for her suprise dance...help
Posted by Andrea; updated 10/11/05

Quince Gifts???    

What type of gift should i get for my court (both girls and boys)???
Posted by alex rodriguez; updated 10/11/05

********BLOW OUT OCTOBER 21st******************    

Hey juss came through 2 remind erry1 that Invasion Entertainment will be throwiN the KRUNK FEST 2K5 Friday Oct. 21 @ da Plaza De Las Americas. In the mix: StreeT Hit CreW, Quick MiXx Rick (97.9 da beat), KruNk Krew, FuN houSe KreW (89.3) and guest dj`s...performing on ...
Posted by Temptashuz KrU; updated 10/11/05

BLOWOUT ON OCTOBER 21st.....HOPE 2 C U THURR     (5 replies)

Hey juss came through 2 remind erry1 that Invasion Entertainment will be throwiN the KRUNK FEST 2K5 Friday Oct. 21 @ da Plaza De Las Americas. In the mix: StreeT Hit CreW, Quick MiXx Rick (97.9 da beat), KruNk Krew, FuN houSe KreW (89.3) and guest dj`s...performing on ...
Posted by PaNcHiTa rm TK; updated 10/11/05

Quinceanera    

HEy! I NEED A LIST OF THINGS TO HAVE FOR A QUINCEANERA . I HAVENT FOUND MY DAMAS DRESSES OR MINE SO IF ANY BODY HAS A PLACE WHERE I CAN GO IN CHICAGO ILINOIS . CONTACT ME . THANK YOU. I ALSO NEED A PARTY PLANNER. IM HAVING A CINDERELLA THEME
Posted by EStrella; updated 10/10/05

DAMAS DERSSES    

IF ANY BODY CAN HELP TO CHOOSE WHAT COLOR MY DAMAS DRESSES SHOULD BE. THE THEME IS CINDERELLA. THANK YOU
Posted by Coco; updated 10/10/05

DonOmar !!!reggaeton     (6 replies)

MIRA QUE LO QUE I !!THIS IS DON OMAR GURL COMING TO FROM PONCE PUERTORICO SO IF YOU WANT TO MORE HOLLA AT MY EMAIL Ricanpr14@aol.com
Posted by joanna; updated 10/10/05

Daddy Yankee     (3 replies)

Hi all of ya suckas i got his numba and i will only give it to one grl alright so whoeva wants it mail me at nytssaistocute4u@yahoo.com
Posted by nytssa; updated 10/10/05

SWEET SENSATION     (1 reply)

HI guys ITS me Daniela I jUST WANTED to Say that yall did a great job last night i liked the way yall danced especialmente iraqi . Keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shout outs to thomas, homeless, alex brother,iraqi *SWEET SENSATION*
Posted by DANIELA ; updated 10/10/05

Dama Dresses    

My Quinceanera is in October 2006. My dress is white And i have no i dea what color my damas dresses should be???????
Posted by Janette; updated 10/10/05

Songs    

Hey guys i need your help: Im having a quinceanera in 8 mths would you tell me what song would you like to hear in a party(english and spanish songs) Thanks alot Angie
Posted by Angelica; updated 10/10/05

Cinderella    

Hi the theme of my quince is gonna be cinderella so if anyone had any pictures of anything that has to do with cinderella PLEASE email them to me for example the dress or the cake the carriage thingy so i can arive in!!! just please email me!!! Thank you very much
Posted by ashley; updated 10/10/05

Invited To    

I am invited to a quinceaner and have no clue about what I am suppose to do. I am an inderect freind of the family, what do I wear? I have a small child, age 3 what should she wear? Alos do i bring a gift and if so what? Please help I only have a few days.
Posted by mandi; updated 10/10/05

Quince Songs     (19 replies)

Hey i found this really great website that has ideas for quince songs. If you want the website email me at maricheer18@wmconnect.com and i`ll give it to you.
Posted by Marisol; updated 10/10/05

Qunicnera    

Can you e-mail a copy to lidia.rivera@wellpoint.com Thanks
Posted by Lidia; updated 10/10/05