Quinsenera     (2 replies)

Hi my name is Thatianaliz Batista and I am fromPuerto Rico. I was wondering if You can send me some dresses so that i can take a look at what I want . I was thinking to do it around May of 2006
Posted by Thatiana Batista; updated 09/04/05

Quinceanera    

I am gonna have a quinceanera and nobody knows what i can do about the church part b-cuz i dont really go to church well i do but i am christian and not catholic,so can sum 1 help me improvise on this!!!
Posted by Ana; updated 09/04/05

From The Gym    

I hope Raymond gets this message. Im your friend at the gym in carolina. I need you to write me an email adress where I can write you. Email it to doctor_q814@msn.com
Posted by Dr.Q; updated 09/03/05

I NEED HELP ON MAH Quinceanera!!!    

~*Hey everyone, Well my quinceniera is on may 14, 2006!! Will any of you gurlz please help me out and e-mail me a list of what I need for a Quienceanera, because i have no clue of wat i need basically all i kno is da basic stuff. Can I have more than just 7 damas and 7 ...
Posted by melisa; updated 09/03/05

I Need To Buy Quinceanera Supplies     (1 reply)

I am the event planner for my friend`s daughter`s quinceanera. I need to buy supplies as well as find a tiara that is huge....please send me any websites addresses so I can start pricing what I need...... Thanks ever so much.... Cathy
Posted by cathy ; updated 09/04/05

IF U NEED A DRESS U SHOULD...     (3 replies)

I`m having my XV in October. If u wanna get a pretty dress u should go to Mexico, I mean if u live close by. I`m having mine made and it is SOOOO pretty. I guess u could find a couple of stores that make dresses in the US 2, but most dresses are sooo ugly. Buying a ...
Posted by Ana; updated 09/04/05

Are Sweet Sixteens Better Than Quinceaneras?     (5 replies)

Look yall I barely decided to have a quinceanera two dayz ago. But my birthday is on the 22 on January n my mom has saved up no money for a 15 cuz she gave me an option of a 15 or a car since I was 13 and I`ve always chosen the car. I live in Texas and all my family ...
Posted by SKYE; updated 09/01/05

FREE SHIPPING!!!    

Hello Ladies, I am offering free shipping for the week at Www.cmbcrafts.com Custom made centerpieces, favors, flutes and more.!! Email me anytime I am always very happy to help!! CMBCRAFTS2004@aol.com Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding ...
Posted by Connie; updated 09/02/05

AFFORDABLE QUINCENERA PHOTOGRAPHER     (2 replies)

CHARLENE FREELANCE PHOTOGRAPHER AFFORDABLE PHOTOGRAPHER GREAT PACKAGES BEAUTIFUL PICTURES. PLEASE CALL 909-559-0989 OR EMAIL ME AT charlenecaal01@hotmail.com For pricing.!!!!!
Posted by Charlene ; updated 09/02/05

Quinceaneras     (5 replies)

Can somebody please send me some pics of there Quinceaneras so that i can`t get ideas for my Quincearas ~Thank~
Posted by anita; updated 09/02/05

Need A Choreographer    

We need a choreographer somewhere in or around waco. Please help us learn a good step and dance for a performance at school.
Posted by Darnique; updated 09/02/05

I NEED A JOB    

HI MY NAME IS SUSANA AND IM RESKING ON LOOKING FOR A JOB I NEED A JOB I WANT TO HELP MY PARENTS IM 14 BUT IM GOING TO TURN 15 IN FEW MONTHS SO CAN SOMEONE PLEAS HELP ME TO LOOK FOR A JOB PLEASSSSSSSSSS
Posted by SUSANA; updated 09/03/05

Fine A$$ Guy From Sweet Sensations    

Hey well namas so you can go to my sister 15 is going to be in angels salon in the palace of dreams Wher the latin boys practican in apr 15 see you ther Much love o and my sister want to get the latinboys so i gess i will see ha up ther is going to get crunk o and ...
Posted by aron ; updated 09/03/05

From The Gym    

I hope that Raymond gets this message. Im your friend from the gym in carolina and I would like you to write me an email adress where I can write you. Please email it to doctor_q814@msn.com
Posted by Dr.Q; updated 09/03/05

I Want To See Pics    

Why do people offer to send you thier pics and never do. I don`t understand, I have request to several people and never get anything. Please send them Thanksssssssss
Posted by anita; updated 08/30/05

HELP-Hairstyles     (1 reply)

Please can anyone send me web sites for different hairstyles that the hispanic girls are using now a days. Thanks

15 PICTURES     (2 replies)

Hey May i see your 15 pics to get an idea of what kind of stuff i will need for my 15 in 11 months. Here is my email address : ChAdCrAzY05@msn.com
Posted by Debbie; updated 08/30/05

Help-Hairstyles    

Please can anyone send me web sites for different hairstyles that the hispanic girls are using now a days. Thanks

I Would Love To See Your Pics    

I would love to see your pics, plz send `em to gilopezjr@sbcglobal.net
Posted by gaspar; updated 08/30/05

15 Pixz    

Let me c da pixz ima do a sweet 15 in nov
Posted by Gigi; updated 08/31/05

Hoe    

Me n mah sister were reading your page n gurl think about it u seem like a h0e how u gonna f*** around with 5 guys a sh*t load of time. And true we dont know sh*t about you but that dont mean that you have to go and f*** at a young age. But we are sorry to tell you ...
Posted by kaoz; updated 09/01/05

RE: Cadets    

Hey, r n*e*of these boyz fine? No seriously r yall?
Posted by Representin Cali; updated 09/01/05

For Anyone Who Likes Babybash     (6 replies)

Hey i read in someone`s letter that their cuz`s knew babybash and i want to know the cousins names because my uncle is his manager no joke. And i would know if thats the truth i might get him at my quince. If anyone wants hook ups let me know
Posted by nikki g; updated 09/01/05

I Need Help All My Friends Want To Be In My Quniceanera     (3 replies)

All my friends want to be in my quincea but i am only have 7 girls and 7 boys and all the girls will be friends and all the boys will be family, well i have 10 friends that are girls and 5 of my friends that are boys want to be in my quincea and my boyfriend got mad ...
Posted by veronica (vero); updated 09/01/05

DOES ANYONE KNOW     (2 replies)

DOES ANYONE KNOW WERE I COULD SEE PICTURES OF CADETS IN THE INTERNET... PLZ HELP
Posted by Vianey; updated 09/01/05