Quinceanera    

I need a vals instructor for my 15
Posted by Dianabeth; updated 11/04/05

Quinceanera     (1 reply)

I am helping my sister plan her quince and I would like some guides. Could you please send me a copy or advise of me of where I can obtain one? Thank you
Posted by Reyna Molina; updated 11/04/05

Da Badest Bitch In D-Town Single!!!!    

Hey to all you sexy papis out there well giving a shout out to all my ni99as loves you very mucho and im finally single so if you lookin for a hot girl who be keepin it real holla at me!!!
Posted by Da Baddest Bitch; updated 11/04/05

Please Help!    

I am 14 years old and I need a vals instructor or cheoragher to teach me the steps on my vals for my chambelanes and me. Also, I will need to do a surprise dance like tango or merengue. Please help! This party is going to be big!
Posted by Dianabeth ; updated 11/04/05

Vals Need Help!    

I am 14 years old and i need help with my vals. Is there any professional vals instructors out there who can help me out? I live in chicago. I need help! please reply back as soon as possible.
Posted by Dianabeth; updated 11/04/05

NKC    

Koolayd and dark chocolate wutz up niggas Get krunk
Posted by LIL BREAKER; updated 11/04/05

Untouchablez Vs Illusion Cadets    

YEAH, YEAH! last weekend... The untouchablez kicked ass against the illusion cadets.... We are coming out with new moves, new music, and even better, a new crew...YEAH BABY! we coming up like the hernandez`s(jeffersons) any one with question coments or concerns hit us ...
Posted by joe; updated 11/03/05

Hey Daddy Yankee    

Dear Daddy Yankee i admire you so much that my favorite song is gasolina and machete.when you e-mail me please e-mail me back at target-heel-crimson@yahoo.com please e-mail me back and talk to me and show me some pictures of you ...
Posted by gladys; updated 11/03/05

HELLPPP!!!     (3 replies)

Hey my name is Julissa and im having a quinceanera on march 18th 2006. The big problem is that the galan of honor( boy of honor) is 2 and a half inches shorter than me. And i`ll be even taller with my high heels on. So does anyone know what i should do?? and i really ...
Posted by Julissa; updated 11/03/05

UMM QUEERS     (2 replies)

HEY WAT UP TO ALL YALL PEEPS OUT DER!!!!! AND TO ALL HATAS WUT UP!!!!!!!!! DAMN LOTS DRAMA UP IN DIS MUG!!!! EVERYBODY JUST IF YOU GOT SOMETIN TO SAY JUST HANDLE IT ON DA DANCE FLOOR...........LIKE A REAL CRU...........BUT YOU KNOW WATS UP!!!!! ..........................
Posted by LALA AKA LALA; updated 11/03/05

I Like Her She Thinks Friend What To Do    

I have been hanging out with a girl we talk everyday if we arnt on the phone we are spending nights at eachothers places. At moments we are very intimate and at other moments i feel like we are miles away she knows i like her honestly I love her and if she dated ...
Posted by Mark Taylor; updated 11/03/05

BOYZ !!!!PLEAZE !!!! READ THIS(NOT CORNY)    

HEY YALL BOYZ PROBABLY ROLLIN` YALLS EYES NOW HUH. WELL YEA I AM A CHICK BUT IM DESPERATE THAT`S Y IM ASKIN` 4 ADVICE ON A WEBSITE. WELL C, MAN MY BOY FRIEND TRIPPIN. I SWEAR B4 HE USE TO CHASE ME N U KNOW BEG ME BUT OVER THE TIME THAT WE`VE BEEN GOING OUT ( A YEAR) IT ...
Posted by NEVA MIND THAT; updated 11/03/05

Vannity N Angel     (8 replies)

Hey, BIG NASTY`S how is practice goin so far.When r ya goin to perform?
Posted by Josephina; updated 11/04/05

**CADETS COMPETITION BLOWOUT**...who'll WIN!!     (2 replies)

We all know that LIC and LB are tie in 1st place....but for da next "REAL CADETS"competition( not like them other fakea$$ comp.)How do U think is going to make it besides them 2........will it be Illision boyz, dreamteam,D-town boyz,orsweetsensation.....oh!!and about ...
Posted by julio; updated 11/04/05

Why Yall Talking Its Between Ivan And Pebblez     (5 replies)

Well i want to say whats up to every body in ssc and every body that be talking knows that every thing started because of punk as$ nigga PEBBLEZ why dont yall let them two battle and we will see whats up with it......
Posted by ??????; updated 11/02/05

Magazine Looking For Quinceaneras    

Hi, QuinceGirl.com is looking for real life quinceaneras to write about on our website which will also be a magazine in 2006. Visit the site to see other True Qs http://www.quincegirl.com If you have celebrated your quince within the past year, please let me know....
Posted by Natalia; updated 11/02/05

Ramon Ayala's Celly    

YO, if yall are getting his cell number and sh** and doin it LIKE THAT, does anyone have his CURRENT cell numba??? ANYONE EEEEEEEEEE who knows his phone number or cell number, email me.....oyg_nena_mala_oyg_1@yahoo.com
Posted by Nena Mala; updated 11/02/05

Hey You!!!!!!!!    

Hey you guys you know what,,,,,,,, If you go to google.com and you type in JESSE MORALES it will give you this site, BUT if you type JESSIE MORALES IT WILL GIVE YOU SITES FROM UNIVISION.COM..... THE SINGER JESSIE MORALES SPELLS HIS NAME WITH AN I BEFORE THE LAST E......
Posted by LILIANA; updated 11/02/05

What Happen To Xtrem Dance Krew    

Anybody knows what happen to XDK....I wanted to battle then pu$$ies....specially da mainone boni or wut ever his name is..he thinks he`s all that
Posted by julio; updated 11/02/05

What Happen To XDK    

Anybody Knows....I wanted to battle them Pu$$ies...specially da main one..boni or whatever his name is...
Posted by julio; updated 11/02/05

Who Will Win Tempteshuz Kru Or The Dreamers?     (12 replies)

Hey i was just wondering who do u think is better T.K. OR THE DREAMERS ? this be your girl cynthiafrom the gkg from Garland well i guess we are gona have to wait and see october 28 at apocalypse blowout! and yall get ready cuz gkg from garland is coming to get the ...
Posted by Cynthia; updated 11/02/05

ALCRANES MUSICAL     (3 replies)

Q ONDA MI GENTE DE DURANGO ARRIBA NOMBRE DE DIOS Y MI GENTE DE LA SIERRA .... Y SIGA LA MUSICA DANDO..........
Posted by MELINDA; updated 11/02/05

I'M SO CONFUSED... DOES HE LIKE ME OR NOT     (21 replies)

To anyone who can help!! Their this guy i like but, some times i dunno if he likes me! he talk to every gurl but me or to any one around me. He looks at me sometimes after saying something aloud in general (friends around me) like if he expects to hear me say ...
Posted by ??; updated 11/02/05

Quince!!!!    

PLEASE IF YOU COULD SEND ME THE PLANNING GUIDE IT WOULD BE GREAT HELP BECAUSE MY QUINCE IS IN 3 MONTHS AND WE STILL HAVE SOOO MUCH TO DO. THANKYOU! scr332000@sbcglobal.net
Posted by stephanie; updated 11/02/05

TO ALL THE GUYZ    

IZ TH3R3 ANY S1NG13 GUY 1N H3R3 L00K1N 4 SUM 1T0 TA1K 2
Posted by SMILEY; updated 11/03/05