I NEED HELP FINDING A PHOTOGRAPHER     (3 replies)

PLEASE IF ANYONE KNOWS A PHOTOGRAPHER E-MAIL SEND A POST REPLY LEAVE ME YOUR E-MAIL MY QUINCE IS IN DECEMBER PLEASE HELP ME !!!
Posted by sonia; updated 09/15/05

RE:    

First of all I think you are on the wrong site to be saying all of this, second of all don`t use God as an excuse to try and "back up" all of your decisions trying to prove to other people that this is right for you, it`s just as bad as taking his name in vain! Why do ...
Posted by Krystal; updated 09/15/05

I NEED SOME SONGS     (1 reply)

HEY I NEED HELP ON FINDIN SONGS FOR MAH SWEET 16...I NEED SPANISH AND ENGLISH SONGS!!!
Posted by melisa; updated 09/14/05

Quince Songs     (3 replies)

Hey i found this really great website that has ideas for quince songs. If you want the website email me at maricheer18@wmconnect.com and i`ll give it to you.
Posted by Marisol; updated 09/14/05

EXTENDED FREE SHIPING - UNIQUE CENTERPIECES AND MORE     (2 replies)

Hello Ladies, I have extended the free shipping offer and I have added a lot of new pictures. Always remember everything on my web page are just examples as I work with you to make just what you would like. Email me anytime I am so happy to help! Www....
Posted by Connie; updated 09/15/05

Unique Favors, Centerpieces, Toasting Flutes And More     (2 replies)

Visit WWW.CMBCRAFTS.COM You will see examples of my custom made centerpieces, favors, flutes, bubble wands, plates and SO MUCH MORE Everything is custom made to your each and every details at prices that cannot be beat. Visit our page for more info: Uniquely ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 09/15/05

Quince Help!    

What would be a good way to translate Niña de Muñeca in English ???????
Posted by LAURA; updated 09/12/05

The Best Daddy Daugher Song    

I heard the best daddy daughter song called "muy especial" and i am going to use it in my daughers quince in june 05 ..... It is a nice song where the dad and daughter sing together in english and spanish ..... If you want more info just let me know
Posted by renee; updated 09/11/05

Hey    

DO YA GOT A WEB SITE BECUZ IM THINKING OF GETTING YA FOR MY 15TH SO IF YA DO SIM ME AT Josegarland3@aol.com
Posted by JESSICA ESPINOZA; updated 09/12/05

HEY     (1 reply)

SAY DOES ANYBODY KNO THE WEB SITE FOR THE DREAM TEAM CADETS CUZ IM GETTING THEM FOR MY 15TH SO IF ANY BODY KNOWS IT SIM ME AT Josegarland3@aol.com bye!!!!!!!!!
Posted by JESSICA; updated 09/13/05

D-Town Break Up    

Hey is it true that d-town cadets are breaking up cuz their having some problems?
Posted by ?*?; updated 09/13/05

Should I Let One Of My Old Friends Be In My Quinceanera?     (3 replies)

Okay well i have a friend erica and her quinceanera is in december and it`s in mexico and i can`t be in it cause my parents don`t agree that i should miss a week of school and travel to mexico alone. So i can`t be in it! well my quinceanera is in june and i didn`t want ...
Posted by Vanessa; updated 09/12/05

Cinderella Theme     (2 replies)

I am planning my sisters quinceanera can you please send me any ideas.. Or anything else thanks
Posted by ana; updated 09/12/05

My Fifteen Pics!!     (6 replies)

U wanna see my 15 pics, just leave ur e-mail adress and ill send them to you!!!
Posted by --KT--; updated 09/13/05

My Party     (1 reply)

Can u come to my sweet 16 in 3 years please write back love ya
Posted by jamie; updated 09/09/05

Planning A Quinceneara     (1 reply)

My mother passed away 3 years ago and she had always promised my neice a quinceneara and my niece will be 15 next september and I have no clue as to how t begin help me please
Posted by Sonia; updated 09/09/05

I NEED HELP 4 MUH 15     (2 replies)

I am gonna have a quinceanera and nobody knows what i can do about the church part b-cuz i dont really go to church well i do but i am christian and not catholic,so can sum 1 help me improvise on this!!!
Posted by Ana; updated 09/09/05

D-Town Break ^    

Hey ya`ll now dis is what one of my homeboys whos in it had said that the cadets d-town might end up breaking up cuz their having so many problems lately if yall have any info. Holla at you gurl!
Posted by ?*?; updated 09/09/05

Necesito Ayuda    

Necesito que me hagan una lista de todas las cosas que necesito para mi quinceañero ademas que me digan cual es la rutina que se lleva a cabo en un quinceañero
Posted by Yaileen Rexach; updated 09/09/05

DREAM TEAM IS THE BEST FO-SHO    

WELL I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT DREAN TEAM R THE bEsT i love them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by PRETTY; updated 09/10/05

Video And Dj Services    

Www.edit1one.com samples will be up soon. Making the best videos in the DFW!!!!!
Posted by DJ Desibul; updated 09/10/05

Say What Ya Really Think Of DR3AM T3AM     (3 replies)

Hey what ya think of DR3AM T3AM? R they ok or what?
Posted by Pebbles; updated 09/10/05

Quiceaneara Party     (1 reply)

I am going to have a Quiceanera for two of my daughter`s in 05-20-2006? I have never done one before so i am stuck with no one to help me my mother passed away last year no sister i don`t know what i am doing. When should i start looking for padrion and madrina. Email ...
Posted by Josie Flores; updated 09/10/05

QUINCIANERA FOR TWO     (1 reply)

DOES ANYONE HAS ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH QUINCIANERA, THAT WOULDN`T MIND SELLING AT A DISCOUNT PRICE OR EVEN DONATE. I WILL CONSIDER WHAT YOU HAVE. NEED TO START PLANNING FOR TWO GIRLS. THANK YOU
Posted by LUZ; updated 09/11/05

LOOKING FOR A CALLIGRAPHER????    

Allow me to address your invitations in calligraphy....Or maybe you need dinner place cards .... Calligraphy makes a wonderful first impression for your guests and can really set the tone for your occasion. Come browse my website today for prices and samples. I ...
Posted by Cami; updated 09/11/05