To Yall New FIne Quinceaneras

Hey do yall want the best of the Best? Well in that case yall should get the Dallas Dream Boyz for your Quiceanera. We Do everything, Hip-Hop, Cumbia, Bachata, etc..... So get us Now If yall need info call (Cell) (214)334-2028 (Office) (214)370-9909 and ask for Santos our Manager and hell hook if up.

So quinceanera`s come and get us and enjoy the ride of your life.
Posted by DDB; updated 09/22/05

I am lookn for sum cadets that will get the party started!!! I am planning 3Quinceaneras that will be 75days apart starting in nov. So if I were to use DDB for the surprise dance would I have to pay $2,100?
Xx_TristeMariposa_xX@yahoo.com
Can you ask Santos & let me know?...Thanx
Posted by Mariposa; updated 09/23/05

Well just call Santos and he`ll Explain the Deal to you just talk to him and tell him what date it is that way you can have us. Well just call him at his cell 214-334-2028 that way i wont give you the wrong info aight.
Posted by JoJo; updated 09/23/05

GuRl YoUr cRaZy If YoUr ActUalLy GoInG TO PaY ThAt JuSt GeT DrEaM TeAm He`Ll ChArgE YoU WaY CHeaPeR DaMn ThaTs cRazY Oh AnD TrUst Me YoUlL Be SatIsFieD!!!!!!!!!!!!
AnD YeS We ArE A VeRy PrOfFesSiOnaL TeAm WeVe BeEn HeRe LOnGeR ANd ThE MaNagEr Is VerY ProFeSsiOnAl So JuSt CoMe By And ChEcK uS OuT iF yOu WaNt!!!!
Posted by !!!!; updated 09/23/05