Imagine 1,500 Guests At The Quinceanera

Hi! To all the girls that have upcoming 15neras. I think I reached my highest expected guests goal with tonights 15nera. My clients are expecting 1,500 guests at their daughter`s 15nera tonight, can you believe that? I had the pleasure of assisting them in the past and this is the family`s 5th 15nera and last in the family, so this is a huge ordeal for them. We have a few surprises for the Mom & Dad and a special appearance by a 4 year old, who keeps telling me throughout the practices, "Saida, I will be all pimped up for Raina`s 15nera". I hope to get photos and if all works out like I expect, I will share with you all. I truly enjoy this "message board" and it gives me great pleasure to assist anyone that needs my help. I truly feel blessed to be able to do what I have a passion for. Good luck to anyone out there having a 15nera tonight as well and talk to you soon!! Saida from All About Quinceaneras and Special Events in San Diego. You can e-mail me at allabout15@cox.net or (619) 857-0232. I am also always checking my messages on the wonderful "PartyPOP Websites" so keep in touch!!!
Posted by Saida; updated 09/24/05

Oh my gosh! 1,500?? Thats insane!! I dont think I even know 1,500 people! =D
Posted by Erika; updated 09/24/05