The Best Daddy Daugher Song     (4 replies)

I heard the best daddy daughter song called "muy especial" and i am going to use it in my daughers quince in june 05 ..... It is a nice song where the dad and daughter sing together in english and spanish ..... If you want more info just let me know
Posted by renee; updated 10/26/05

HELP     (1 reply)

Ok my quinceanera is on February 11, 2006...and i have a specific damas dress type i want so were do you all prefer to go to on the internet or anywere i want them to be PERFECT...also i dont know what type of suites my guys should were so if you have any help at all ...
Posted by kelly; updated 10/26/05

BANDA EL MINERAL DE ZACATECAS     (1 reply)

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE NUMBER TO A BANDA CALLED BANDA EL MINERAL DE ZACATECAS?
Posted by MARIO; updated 10/25/05

Latin Boyz     (1 reply)

I need some inf. About latin boyz or other group of dancers in Chicago area. Thank You
Posted by Martha; updated 10/25/05

Read This    

Tag ur it!!!this is so scary, send this to 15 people in 143 minutes wen u r donr press F6 and ur crushes name will appear on the screen in big letters, this is scary cuz it works!if u braek the chain, then u will have problems w/ relationships
Posted by Vianey; updated 10/25/05

SWe3t LadIeZ TryOutS    

Hey everyone the Sweet Ladiez are having tryouts for anyone that would like to come check us out on November 29, 2005 @ 6pm...at the Miguleños Restaurant / Club........3620 W.Davis St. Please bring a 2 minute demo to show us what you got...hope to see everyone there......
Posted by Sweet Ladiez; updated 10/25/05

Dancing Reggathon     (1 reply)

Dear,DaddyYankke I wish you could come to my school one day and visit me at school. I go to BATCHELDER SCHOOL . I live at ct 06106. Im 11 yrs.old. Bye Plaese write back.
Posted by Jessica; updated 10/22/05

Quincenera    

Have my party in december and i don`t know what song should i do for father/daughter dance but the rest is great
Posted by jen; updated 10/23/05

The Original Illusion Boyz     (1 reply)

Hey i want to know if the original illusion boyz are dancing at the apocalipsys blow out on octobet 28.. I think is at plaza de las americas...please let me know.
Posted by karla; updated 10/24/05

The Best Daddy Daugher Song     (22 replies)

I heard the best daddy daughter song called "muy especial" and i am going to use it in my daughers quince in june 05 ..... It is a nice song where the dad and daughter sing together in english and spanish ..... If you want more info just let me know
Posted by renee; updated 10/24/05

Hey Yall    

Hey, so what have youll been u 2, Well tell everybody I said hi. Well I let youll go Love Yall !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by yessica; updated 10/24/05

Tarea    

Performance Schedule We are looking forward to another successful season. We hope you will be able to attend each play. • Of Mice and Men, by John Steinbeck, April 2-21 • The Glass Menagerie, Tennessee Williams, May 10-27 • Original Script, To Be Announced ...
Posted by ale; updated 10/25/05

PLEASE READ THIS AND TELL ME WHAT U THINK    

Dear Boy I don`t know what you are, or where or when we will meet, but I do hope it is soon. I pray that when we meet and fall in love, you will love me, for me, and I hope you won`t compare me to girls who may have brighter smiles. I hope that you will remember that ...
Posted by Vianey; updated 10/25/05

Muy Especial    

That is a very sweet song, sung by Alex Montez,But I have not been able to find it anywhere.
Posted by lin; updated 10/25/05

Fifteen Pic    

I want to see ur fifteen pic.
Posted by Josephina; updated 10/18/05

XTREME     (2 replies)

I WAS WONDERING WHERE CAN I GET THEM TICKETZ AT????
Posted by UnKnOwN; updated 10/19/05

Need Help With Song Selection    

I am planning a Sweet Sixteen for my daughter in Dec. However I am having some trouble find just the right song for her and her father. He is not her real father but he has stepped in and taken over the role. Her biological father has relinquished all rights so he is ...
Posted by Ronnie; updated 10/19/05

Appropriate Gift    

My daughter is participating in a friend`s Q - what is appropriate for her/our family to give her friend? A gift, money? Help - Q is on 10/22
Posted by Deborah; updated 10/19/05

I Need Help Finding A Unique Sweet 15 Guestbook!     (1 reply)

I want to find a unique guestbook for my sister in law. Her Sweet 15 is in November. This is my first time actually helping and being in a Sweet 15. If there are any websites that you know of please let me know. Thanks.
Posted by Jessica; updated 10/20/05

My Quinceanera     (1 reply)

Hi, im victoria and im about to have a quinceanera and the only problem is i dont know how it goes see my family used to be catholics know there christians so ! if any one know like the wording and prayers to say please please responed and also i am the first girl in ...
Posted by Victoria Cruz; updated 10/19/05

Im 14 And Need A Job!!!!!!!help!!!!!!    

I just turned 14 and need a job badly!!!can someone help me!!!!!!!!!
Posted by jessica; updated 10/20/05

I WOULD LIKE TO SEND A DEMO (SONG)     (1 reply)

Would yuo or anyone be so kind to give me any address for Daddy Yankee where I can send a Demo (son) If you do that, You will change the course of my life. With all respect, J. Ayala
Posted by J. Ayala; updated 10/22/05

The Best Daddy Daugher Song     (1 reply)

Posted by renee; updated 10/22/05

Songs And Valses     (1 reply)

Hey there`s like 2 months left till ly quinceanera and im in desperate need of a spanish song to dance with my dad! and also i need help with making up a valse i have no idea wut-so-ever how to make up a valse!!!!
Posted by Katy; updated 10/22/05

Quinceanera Songs     (1 reply)

I need a song for a dance but its with my mom instead of my dad does anyone know any songs that would be nice to dance to it would be like a mother daughter dance instead of father
Posted by mary; updated 10/22/05