Planning You Sweet 16/Quince In NYC     (2 replies)

Check out this site for personalized Candle stand For ceremony: Paste to address bar: Www.http://home.att.net/~vcruzado
Posted by DesignsbyVirg; updated 11/02/05

My Quinceanera     (3 replies)

I am having a quinceanera next year, My them is cinderella and i need ideas
Posted by Monika; updated 11/02/05

Hey Hotty    

Hey daddy yankee please write back at tee-mee-lee-@yahoo.com. Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by gladys; updated 11/02/05

Hey Hotty    

Hey daddy yankee please write back at tee-mee-lee-@yahoo.com. Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Brenda Guevara; updated 11/02/05

Sweet 16 (Quince)Candle Stand For Ceremony    

Check out this website for Personalized stands. Http://home.att.net/~vcruzado
Posted by DesignsbyVirg; updated 11/02/05

Hi Manny Sweet Sensations     (1 reply)

Hi manny it me daniela i hope u remember me so what have u been up to.how is everything going well i hope everything is going pretty good well i hope to see and talk to u soon .
Posted by daniela ; updated 11/02/05

NEED HELP!     (2 replies)

Hey gurlz well i need help 4 my 15 thats gonna be in september 2006 i want something to be sooo diffrent then wat everybody haz u kno? so i need help in like finding a perfect color for a dress other than pink, baby blue, white, and lavender. I want something diffrent!
Posted by nillissa; updated 11/01/05

Quinceannera    

Am I the only one questioning this. Has anyone else received it. Please write back.
Posted by Sulema; updated 10/31/05

ADD A PERSONAL TOUCH TO YOUR QUINCE    

Allow me to address your invitations in calligraphy....Or maybe you need dinner place cards for that formal dinner or reception. With over 20 years of experience - I serve nationwide!!!! Come browse my website today for prices and samples. I am offering a FREE, ...
Posted by Cami; updated 11/01/05

S.S.C.     (3 replies)

I wanna give a shoutout to the Krunkest Crew in Dallas SWEET SENSATION...I wanna give a shoutout to my mngr. ALEX!, My boys..Andrew, Ivan, Manny, Crazy, Jose, Angle, Sergio, Strech, geo, gus, # 2, Tony, Thomas, Hershey, ETC. Yaw`ll hold it down at #1 while im gone.........
Posted by Anthony aka. QD; updated 11/01/05

PAUL WALL     (1 reply)

Say every one Paul wall iz my uncle and if yall want him to go to ur 15 ill tell him to charge yall a playa price fosho
Posted by SMILEY; updated 11/01/05

CINDERELLA THEME     (5 replies)

Please send me all you have, would surely appreciate your assistance. Thanks
Posted by Celina; updated 11/01/05

11-1-05     (1 reply)

All I know is that the Latin Boys look Good and dance good. Yup The good looking niggas are Sergio (spiked out hair), Ricardo (nice lips&spiked oout hair) And Eric or Eddie the one with the star on his ear. 4 sho they R the best dancing crew I know. Im gonna get them ...
Posted by FlAkIs; updated 11/01/05

Looking For Nice Centerpices For Tables    

HI ME AND MY SISTER ARE PLANNING FOR HER DAUGHTERS 15TH BUT I CANT FIND ANY WEBSITES WHERE I CAN FIND TABLE CENTERPICES FOR THE RECEPTION...OR HAVE ANY IDEAS WONDERING IF ANY CAN SEND PICTURES OF WHAT THEY HAD OR LINKS...WE KNOW THE COLORS PINK..BUT ANY HELP IS GREATLY ...
Posted by OFELIA; updated 11/01/05

Who Are The Garland Boyz?     (2 replies)

Hey if ne one knowz the garland boyz hook me up with their # or somethin`
Posted by Xochil; updated 10/31/05

Father / Daughter Song     (1 reply)

I still cannot find the song to :muy especial: but thought I would let you girls know my daughter has chosen the song " I turn to you" by Christina Aguilera, for her dad......listen to the words and they are perfect, and she also sings it in spanish.
Posted by lin; updated 10/31/05

I GOT THE HOOK UP For Jesse Morales     (8 replies)

I grew up with that full jesse in south central and i moved to woodland i still talk to him but if you want t e- mail me at malditos530@yahoo.com and ill get a number for you so you can contact him or his manageri i cant give you his house phone but ill hook any body up
Posted by RAUL; updated 10/31/05

Future Quinceaneras     (7 replies)

My cotilion was in Mexico a year ago. I had a lot of fun. I have a journal on the internet with alot of my pictures. I`ll be adding more to the journal. If you would like to see my journal just email me with your email address and ill send them to you. To the girls ...
Posted by Priscilla; updated 10/31/05

Laitn Obsession     (1 reply)

Okay gurls DONT get these BOIS at all.. If yall see these niggggkas perform he&& noooooo they SUCK.!!!!! dem bois think they look good and s&$t but nah these BOYS are straight up players who think they got GAME! and no i aint hatin im just sayin dat TRUTH!
Posted by Sara; updated 10/31/05

D-Town Boyz Oak Cliff OR D-Town Boyz East Dallas     (5 replies)

Who better d-t-b oak cliff or d-t-b east dallas
Posted by lilman; updated 10/31/05

Damas Dress Problem     (1 reply)

Ok i have a friend and she is having a 15 and i`m one of her damas and she decided that her dress is going to be pink and our dresses are going to be gray and i don`t know if that is a good color and i don`t really like the color so can yall tell me if it goes good ...
Posted by jesenia; updated 10/31/05

GUYS I DONT BELIEVE IT    

EMAIL ME AT HOLLATBMW@YAHOO.COM IF HE HAS REALLY SENT YOU JESSE MORALES` PHONE NUMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DONT BELIEVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE ME BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by LILIANA; updated 10/31/05

Cinderella Theme For 15th    

Hi i am having cinderella theme for my quincenera and i would like to see pic , of the decorations, and cake, and centerpieces if u please can,, i have no idea were to start... My email is maria.lopez2@hp.com Thank u and God bless u...
Posted by maria lopez; updated 10/31/05

Question    

Do u guys think having little damas and chambelanes is a good idia do they look cute? is it nessesary to give out recuerdos? can someone e-mail me some 15 pics to me at Hernandez6419@comcast.net
Posted by Marlene; updated 10/31/05