Songs For Video Played At Sweet 16 Party    

I want to have made a video of pictures and old video of my daughter growing up to play at her Sweet Sixteen party and want some background music that would be fitting. Any original idea?
Posted by Marcy S; updated 09/30/05

Tk     (2 replies)

Hey duz ne1 kno how 2 get a hold of tk...temptashuz krew....thanx. Email me: lil_dime_chik@yahoo.com
Posted by -me-; updated 09/29/05

Sweet Sensation 4 Life     (20 replies)

Well hey im just stopping by and saying wuz up to all ya`ll ladies out their and for everybody that likes Sweet Sensation....Well I just want to say wuz up to my brother alex,josue,elvis and of Course my parents.. But I haven`t forgotten about all my sweet sensation ...
Posted by Manny; updated 09/29/05

HEY FC & DEM BOYS     (1 reply)

Hey all of yall funky town teams nedd to work together instead of hating because if your as good as you say you are yall are gonna get alot of d-town cadet haters i already read that latin illusion dosent like fc and dem boys yall talk alot of sh!t to think about im ...
Posted by D-TOWN GIRL; updated 09/29/05

Quinceanera    

Hello, Iam planning 15anera for my daughter for 10/2006 ,I`d like info on where I can find nice dresses not your basic dresses you see everywhere, can some one help?
Posted by sylvia; updated 09/29/05

Them TK Girls Are FINE!     (7 replies)

Man! i saw them girls at that one blowout, yall are so fine! i dont know if any of yall remember , but my homeboys and me took pictures of yall. Say if any one knows where i can reach any of them krunk tk girls let me know!! finericanfrstypapi@aol.com
Posted by Xavier ; updated 09/29/05

Jarocho's    

DO NOT GET the Jarocho`s to do your video cause they WILL mest it up like they mest up mine. But their D.J is really,really good is just the video that stinks.
Posted by Liz ; updated 09/27/05

El Bals De Las Mariposas     (2 replies)

Donde puedo escuchar (el bals de las mariposas)
Posted by manuel; updated 09/27/05

RE: Planning Guide    

Just wanted to know if you had a chance to send the planning guide. Thanks.
Posted by Nancy; updated 09/27/05

Help    

Whats the legacy boys website
Posted by soila; updated 09/27/05

Free Quinceanera Guide    

AGain, has anyone received the guide. I have waited several weeks and people keep posting, but so far nobody has stated that they have received such guide. Help, I need a guide.
Posted by Sulema; updated 09/27/05

Quince Songs    

Could you please send me the list also at sulemat@hotmail.com Thanks. Sulema
Posted by Sulema; updated 09/27/05

Quinceaneras 3' Figurines     (2 replies)

I was wanting to know if anyone knew by any chance if there are any websites where i can find "pretty" 3inch Quinceanera figurines for recuerdos.
Posted by eva; updated 09/28/05

D-TOWN Is KRUNK    

FUGE HOUSTON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I neRVEr HEaRD nOTHiNG AbOuT h-town over hErE in DALLAS Only wHEN ritA CAme TO h-TOwn whERE yaLL ran TO d-TOWN baBY............. YALl all CLAMING thE RappERS But dey Aint ClaMIng YALL So F*U* hoUstON.itS ALL ABOUT D-TOWN IN THIS ...
Posted by D-ToWN; updated 09/28/05

ALL DA HeLp U NEeD IS HErRe!!!     (19 replies)

Hey you need help??? let me know...i already had mines and its was one of da best parties ever!!! well jus get back at me n i will c wat i cud do 4 u.k bye!!!!!!
Posted by valerie; updated 09/25/05

Sweet 15     (2 replies)

Could u please send the plannin guid to me by email Chicaevelyn91@yahoo.com THank YOu
Posted by Evelyn; updated 09/26/05

Need An Good Employee?    

If anyone need a hardworking, intelligent 14-year-old employee, hire me, La`Kristie D. I will make you happy.
Posted by La'Kristie; updated 09/26/05

Quincenera Music    

I have heard some music but i still need more ideas for the father/daughter dance
Posted by angi; updated 09/26/05

Ib Representin     (1 reply)

OMG! wat is all this talk bout ss comin up? hahahahaha man yall funny,damn that one was good, laughed for hours. And the sl, (throwing up) nevermind. Props to da lb, ill admit yall do hook it up but theres to many of yall. Shout out to my ib niggas, u know we always ...
Posted by ib ent. ; updated 09/26/05

Sweet 16    

I am also having a Sweet 16 in June and would like suggestions for songs for the main event. I mostly listen to hip hop and r&b. Also my father is handicapped and in a wheelchair, how would i dance w/ him?
Posted by M; updated 09/26/05

I NEED A PHOTOGRAPHER     (3 replies)

I really need a photographer at my sweet 15 one that can come to philadelphia I am on a budget of $600 can any please help me!!!!Please help if you any information on any photographer you no or heard of please reply to me or send me an email at CrzyCubanGirl91@aol.com
Posted by Jeannette; updated 09/26/05

CHECK OUT TK WEBSITE     (4 replies)

TEMPTASHUZ KRU FINALLY GOT THERE WEBSITE UP...ITS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION, BUT EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO CHECK IT OUT. LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. Http://mysite.verizon.net/resqoj9i/tktemptashuzkru
Posted by PANCHITA; updated 09/26/05

LOOKIN FOR NE CADETES 2 FOR GURLZ AND GUYS 2 B IN     (4 replies)

WUZ ^ DIS B YALLS GURLS FROM D-TOWN P.G.! IF NEBODY WANTS 2 B IN ANY CADETES WITH GUYZ AND GURLZ BECAUSE IM BARELY STARTING 1 IF YALL DO JUST HOLLA AT ME N LEAVE ME YALLS EMAIL ADDRESS OR SUMTIN AIGHT WELL DEUCE PPL
Posted by DEYA; updated 09/26/05

Quincenera     (1 reply)

Please send me any help you have on planning a quincenera thanks
Posted by ibel; updated 09/26/05

HELP PLZ!!!     (1 reply)

My quince is only one month away and i still can`t find the right entrance song. Can someone plz give me ideas, websites, even songs some have used on theirs. It would mean alot to me!
Posted by Adriana; updated 09/26/05