JENISIS FAMOUSE CRATIONS

Aight den spit dat game keep it real and represent to da fullest dats wut we do !!!! we are MEMO and CHEMO and we kick all yal`s fundio! when it comes to spittin we serve hot and fresh like waiters with oven mittens ! FC aint got shiot ma Make room for DEM BOYZ new cadetes from Diamond hill and North side !

I seen you guys FC at da 15 at convention center ! if you are so good why aint you working anymore? wanna know why ? cause all you are ugly and smell like azz!
Posted by latin boys; updated 09/05/05

Hey this is appy the im the quinceanera from the convention center why are yall talkin sh!t i havent heard anything about "dem boys" so yall need to quit hating and fc has plenty of work and if yal have so many 15`s why were you waisting time at my 15 dont talk crap please and thank you!
Posted by Appy; updated 09/07/05

LISTEN UP CRAPPY ! I saw you looking at me girl and you even asked me for my number ! Your 15 sucked I felt sorry fo ya ! I wanted to go and rescue you from those ugly MO"FO`s, probecita you had a stinker of a 15 ! HA HA HA HA HA
Posted by DEM BOYZ; updated 09/07/05

Whut? We have girl teams too Crappy maybe they can show you a thing or too ? Bye CRAPPY
Posted by Dem BOYZ; updated 09/08/05

Know wonder they call you crappy !!!! cause your 15 smelt like azz!!! I almost got sick when I walked in hell ma what is your last name? let me guess....Hmmm is it ASS? CRAPPY ASS
Posted by Dem BOYZ; updated 09/08/05

You obviously enjoyed your self thats why u satyed or ur that pathetic that u have to go to other 15`s to steal other cadets dance moves i didnt fuc*kin ask if u had a girl group that they probably rip off of peoples moves just like you
Posted by Appy; updated 09/08/05

Oh yea well , We will be at Ridgmar mall so tell your sissy boys FC to CHALLENGE US!!!!
Posted by dem Boyz; updated 09/12/05

Hey this sounded intresting what happend at the mall?who won?
Posted by just curious; updated 09/24/05