How Are The Garland Boys    

Hey i her that they thing that they are al that s$h$t and was up whet they young cadets i her that they ar al write
Posted by meyarah; updated 10/31/05

New Cadets    

Hay was up whet al new cadets that are traing to be cadets they are stupid yal should do som thing about it thei dont have nothing .
Posted by meyarah; updated 10/31/05

Cadets In Miami    

Are there any cadets or dance groups that are in the miami area. If there is tan plz send me info.
Posted by Ani; updated 10/30/05

I Need Help NOW!!!    

Hey wuz up..well i need help for my entrance song n for the father n daughter song too...i dont know wat to use if u gotz sum songz please let me know as soon as possible...thanx bye!!
Posted by baby g; updated 10/30/05

Nothing Up In Here    

Hey well wassup everyone well i`m sorry to say but over here in RENO, NV, theres never nothing going on it`s always the same boring sh!t... Maybe i should move to see what`s happening everywhere else verdad..
Posted by Laura; updated 10/30/05

Any Info On Some Revolution B Boys Or D-Tb    

Hey if anybody heard of the Revolution B Boys ,or something like that , could yall let me know of any info on`em , o & um wat d-town boys were up at harry hines on sat.29 for some 15?
Posted by ~Bb~; updated 10/31/05

I NEED A SURPRISE DANCE TEACHER    

My family and I are coordinating a small Quinceneara for my cousin in the ciry of COMPTON, CA. She will be coming from Florida in December and we would like to throw her party December 17th. We have the church and all but we would also like to have a surprise dance for ...
Posted by Jackie Arreola; updated 10/29/05

This Is To Wilson And All The New Krews!!     (2 replies)

HEY, THIS IS TO WILSON FROM NK AND ALL THE NEW KREWS IF YA ARE LOOKIN FOR A PROMOTION SPOT OR JUST HAVE NOTHIN TO DO TOMORROW WELL GET YOUR KREW TOGETHER AND YA CAN GO AND SURPRISE MY COUSIN WITH A DANCE, JUST NO FIGHTIN IF YA A REAL DANCE KREW THAN YA KNOW TO HANDLE ...
Posted by RUBY; updated 10/29/05

The Best Daddy Daugher Song     (2 replies)

I heard the best daddy daughter song called "muy especial" and i am going to use it in my daughers quince in june 05 ..... It is a nice song where the dad and daughter sing together in english and spanish ..... If you want more info just let me know
Posted by renee; updated 10/29/05

My Fifteen Pics!!     (9 replies)

U wanna see my 15 pics, just leave ur e-mail adress and ill send them to you!!!
Posted by --KT--; updated 10/29/05

BLOWOUTS    

I went to the Halloween blowout yesterday. That shyt was crunk, had tons of fun but yea I live over here in ghetto ass Mesquite n there r lots of blowouts that I dont hear about, So if u know bout any blowouts coming up hit me up here or e-mail me at ...
Posted by La Flaka; updated 10/29/05

New Gurl Cadetegroup     (1 reply)

Were startin a newgurl cadetegroup if yall want to join its called LGIA LATIN GURLS IN ACTION EMAIL ME AT BABYGURLOLVERA@YAHOO.COM ALMOST 4 GOT BLOW OUY 2NITE AT PLAZA DE LAS AMERICAS
Posted by desyree; updated 10/29/05

Help/Ayuda    

I need help on finding dresses on these websites but my 15 is going to be in mexico so basically i need help finding a website that has dresses but from mexico and in pesos. Please HELP!!!!!!!!!
Posted by julie; updated 10/29/05

The Original ILLUSION BOYZ     (4 replies)

Inviting all the ladies to come and check us out at THE HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY OF THE YEAR: APOCALYPSE 2K5, ITS going to be the place to be, tk and the dreamers will be there too for the fellas. With dfw best djS in da mixx.. But thats not it , DMX TV WILL BE IN THE ...
Posted by !!!!!!; updated 10/29/05

Sweet Sixteen    

I am wanting to have a Super Sweet Sixteen because Johnson City,Tennessee is a small town and we need some fun action here!! I think my Super Sweet Sixteen party would be awesome if it was on tv to show how fun this little old town can be! Science Hill (my highschool) ...
Posted by Dee Hart; updated 10/26/05

Vals And Marcha For 15 Celebration     (1 reply)

Please a need to get the cd for my daughters Sweet 15, we want La marcha truinfal de Aida and El Vals de las mariposas. If you can get it for me because I tried to download from the internet but I could not get any of them. Thank you for your help.
Posted by Guillermina; updated 10/26/05

ARRIBA ALACRANES MUSICAL     (2 replies)

ALACRANES MUSICAL son los #1 y cantan bien chido me gusta mucho su musica y ellos tambien estan bien guapotes especialmente Sergio y Guillermo y no anden diciendo cosas de ALACRANES MUSICAL Porque ellos son los #1 del pasito duranguense.
Posted by ESTHELA LARA; updated 10/27/05

WANT A PERSONAL TOUCH FOR YOUR QUINCE???    

Allow me to address your invitations in calligraphy....Or maybe you need dinner place cards for that formal dinner or reception. With over 20 years of experience - I serve nationwide!!!! Come browse my website today for prices and samples. I am offering a FREE, ...
Posted by Cami; updated 10/28/05

Songs    

What song should i do for me and my dad to dance together? and then i want another song i think a durangense (spelling migh be wrong i dont kno) but i dont kno wat songs...please help me...oh and what colors should i have??? Thanx...
Posted by kelly; updated 10/28/05

READ DIS    

Girl: hey baby i want to show you.... Boy: ( cutting her off ) ugh i`m so mad Girl: why? whats wrong ? Boy: ugh everything Girl: explain baby Boy: just lost a championship game, Parents flipped out on me for no reason, And im catching a cold Girl: ...
Posted by Vianey Araiza; updated 10/28/05

Holla At Cha Gurl :)    

Hey wuz up ma niggas well im ova here bored. Just wanna talk to someone that aint no freakin hillbilly. So n-e one wanna holla-back? e-mail me @ naila_ramirez@netzero.com Ya gurl nillissa
Posted by nillissa; updated 10/28/05

The Best Daddy Daugher Song     (20 replies)

I heard the best daddy daughter song called "muy especial" and i am going to use it in my daughers quince in june 05 ..... It is a nice song where the dad and daughter sing together in english and spanish ..... If you want more info just let me know
Posted by renee; updated 10/28/05

DDB    

Hey! if someone could send me some pictures of the DDB please! Crazylilericka@yahoo.com
Posted by ERICKA; updated 10/29/05

QUINCEANERA AIRBRUSH PARTY!!!!!    

WOW YOUR INVITES WITH AN AWESOME AIRBRUSH PARTY! This is a very exciting fresh idea for custom parties and events. KIDS LOVE IT!!! ADULTS LOVE IT!!! Airbrushing custom designs and artwork on t-shirts and hats. Everything from names, cartoons to actual portraits of ...
Posted by John Craig; updated 10/29/05

The Best Daddy Daugher Song     (1 reply)

Posted by renee; updated 10/29/05