Hi Everyone

Hi everybody my name is maddy i just found this web site tonight and its really cool i started getting acne before anybody eles like out of my whole school i got it in fifth grade and now i am in sixth people use to make fun of me just about every day because of it i looked back on all my pictures this year to see if my face had gotten any better lots of people this year said my face looks so much better.but i still think its kinda bad last year i started going to the dermatolagist and he tol me to use differine gel it works a lot but i get so sick of it on my face sine its clear gel and i still have to see it when my medicines on my face so what i found out is anything that is white that i just put on my face works for me so i decided using this noxzema cream but the trick is i dont rub it in i just leave the glob sit for oh about 3 minutes and then i just keep on aplying it and applying it the whole day if u guys could give me some advice i would like to know if its bad or my face or not .one thing that i got really sad about when i heard about it was proactive and my mom wouldnt let me get it and i was supposed to use the stuff from the dermatolagist so always when the commerical for that stuff came on i got mad and changed the channel its so expensive now nobody will let me get it do u no wear its really cheap at sincearly who needs help maddy
Posted by madeline; updated 09/22/05

HEY GIRL UR IN LUCK I JUST GOT A NEW UNOPENED BOX OF PROACTIVE(THE WHOLE 3 STEPS) N WE NEED MONEY RIGHT NOW SO IF U WANT I CAN SEND IT 2 U FOR 20 BUCKS i`M DEAD SERIUOS. WRITE BACK. NO JOKE.
Posted by ?; updated 09/22/05