CINDERELLA THEME (SWEET 16)    

HI I AM HAVEING A SWEET 16 PARTY AND MY THEME IS CINDERELLA I HAVE SHOPPED AND LOOKED AROUND FOR DAMA DRESSES,CAKE,CARRIAGE TO ARRIVE IN,AND HORSES I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU CAN SEND ME SOME PICTURES AND POSSIBLY SOME PHONE NUMBERS AND PRICES THANK U VERY ...
Posted by IVANA; updated 11/13/05

My Fifteen Pics!!     (21 replies)

U wanna see my 15 pics, just leave ur e-mail adress and ill send them to you!!!
Posted by --KT--; updated 11/13/05

Love U Daddy    

Hello! my daddy Iam 13 years old and I have all your pictures and I always see u on tv and i think u r fine and cute I love u u r #1 in reggaeton u rule l lov u Stay sfe sexy!
Posted by azalia; updated 11/12/05

What To See Pictures    

Hey I would like to see your pictures from your big day please! email me at mlimon32@aol.com
Posted by Megan ; updated 11/12/05

Quinceanera Choreographers    

I need a vals choreographer for round lake illinois please i need someone for my quinceanera
Posted by mari; updated 11/13/05

My Fifteen Pics!!     (3 replies)

Posted by --KT--; updated 11/13/05

My Quincenera! Please Help!     (3 replies)

Hola! Mi llamo es Esperanza. I was wanting to have a quincenera for my birthday this year, as I`m fifteen soon, but my family is not very familiar with it. My mother is French and my father is Hispanic. He was adopted into a Scottish family, so he doesn`t have much ...
Posted by Esperanza; updated 11/11/05

Cinderella Theme     (2 replies)

I would appreciate any picutes that you have. I am planning my daughters birthday party.
Posted by Donna A; updated 11/11/05

Should I Have Her In My 15 Or Not? PLZ HELP!     (9 replies)

Ok i got a problem...im having my 15 soon and i am gonna start practicing very soon....and i have my closest friends in it....but i still need 2 more girls.... I have a friend and shes kool and all but sumtimes she gets so annoying, she gest SO pissed off with anyone ...
Posted by XlatinadancerX; updated 11/11/05

READ ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

Hey my name is Daniela. Im going to have a sweet 15 i need help with it ! can someone give me ides or sonething that well help me. (my dress color lilac) Thank you...........................
Posted by Daniela; updated 11/11/05

Re: Hello !    

Well daddy yankee i am a very sweet little girl you are so nice i dont care how old you are also i like the way you sing well please awnser back thank you. (10 years old) my dream has always been to meet you or us to know each other forever! my friend also thinks you ...
Posted by nathalie; updated 11/11/05

My Fifteen Pics!!     (1 reply)

Posted by --KT--; updated 11/12/05

All Female Dancers     (2 replies)

Wuz da deal..., um damn lately it seems like there is a new crews every week!!! Well me & about 5 of my home girls are planning on attending the upcoming Blow Out & we were wondering if one of the krews that can actually dance have room for some real talent.
Posted by LiLo; updated 11/12/05

Photo & Video For Quince And Sixteen Events    

Hi, my name is Rachel and we are Honbun Video and Photo for Quinceneras and Sweet Sixteens. We also do creative invitations and designs. Call me to see samples. We also have the website ready to view photos of our latest quincenera princess. Thanks, and if you need ...
Posted by Rachel; updated 11/12/05

Planning Guide    

Please send planning guide to simba30@verizon.net. Thanks, Carol
Posted by Carol; updated 11/09/05

New Updates On Website    

WE GOT NEW UPDATE AND BIOS AT OUR WEBSITE CHECK US OUT AT WWW.LATINOBSESSION.T83.NET
Posted by Ori. Latin Obs.; updated 11/09/05

Sweet Sixteen    

I need to know who sings sixteen candles before 5 today so if anyone knows please tell me before i have a nervous breakdown
Posted by lady J; updated 11/09/05

PLEASE HELP ME W/MY QUINCEÑERA,IM ONLY 14!!     (22 replies)

HEY! I AM ALINA AND I AM 14 YEARS OLD, BUT MY MOM WANTS ME TO HAVE MY XV IN JULY 31, 2004, BUT I DON`T TURN 15 UNTIL OCTOBER 8TH ! IM ONLY GONA 14 DAMAS N` MY CHAMBELAN! I WANT A VALSE AND A CUMBIA DANCE ASIDE!! BUT I CAN`T FIND A CHOREOGRPHER N` IM ALWAYS HAVING ...
Posted by Alina; updated 11/09/05

WE BACK     (1 reply)

WAZ UP GIRLS LATIN XTREME CADETS IN TOWN AGAIN WITH NEW SHOW AN D GREAT PRICES ASK FOR SPECIAL CALL (469) 366-9234 ASK FOR GIOVANNI OR EMILIO AT 469- 471- 7267 YOU NEED D`J,VIDEO ,PICTURES,BALLROOM,BUFFET,LIMOSINE,DECORATION,INVITACION,DREESSES,GRUPOS LIKE SABOR ...
Posted by XTREME; updated 11/09/05

Cinderella     (1 reply)

Me and my sister-in-law are planning my neices Quinceneara and we saw that there is an option for a carriage, but I can`t find a price anywhere....does anybody know of the price for a cinderella carriage for less than an hour an less than a mile?
Posted by kristie; updated 11/10/05

MiNnIe *4rm Dream Team     (2 replies)

HEY DO ANY OF YA KNOW MINNIE DREAM TEAM , FROM THE DREAM TEAM???? HAVE YA SEEN HIM DANCE??? I DONT KNOW BUT FOR A LIL BOY DAMN CAN HE DANCE!!!!! HAHAAH LOL BUT 4 REAL, WHAT YA THINK OF HIM????
Posted by FAN HAHAH ; updated 11/10/05

I WORK WITH YOU To Create Just What You Are Dreaming Of    

Hello Please take a minute to visit www.cmbcrafts.com where you may see some examples of my work. Pictures are only examples as I work with YOU to create just what you are dreaming of for your special day! Email me anytime I am always happy to brainstorm with ...
Posted by Connie; updated 11/10/05

A LINK TO HEAR 15añera SONG SAMPLES!!!    

Hey, I found this website where this DJ guy has dozens of 15añera songs, he has different kinds of waltz, entrances, melodies, etc. You can listen to all 1 minute samples if u want, to get an idea of what to get. Hope it helps.....Here`s the link......just copy and ...
Posted by Simply_me; updated 11/10/05

Who Will Win Tempteshuz Kru Or The Dreamers?     (1 reply)

Hey i was just wondering who do u think is better T.K. OR THE DREAMERS ? this be your girl cynthiafrom the gkg from Garland well i guess we are gona have to wait and see october 28 at apocalypse blowout! and yall get ready cuz gkg from garland is coming to get the ...
Posted by Cynthia; updated 11/10/05

InFoRmAtiOn On ThE Dr3am T3am     (8 replies)

Hey, This is To all the Gurls Out There that our tryin To get Ready For THere Quince and Still Dosent Know what Team To get it, Well if your Looking for a professional team you dont have to look any farther, Dream Team has been around for just about 6-7 years and they ...
Posted by RUBY; updated 11/10/05