DEM BOYZ LIVE AT RIDGEMAR MALL

Ok hynas, Dem Boyz will be promoting their latest moves at ridgmar mall Wednesday the 21 of september. Now is your chance to pose for pictures with Funky Towns finest cadets and Dallas 2005 BlowOut champions.
Posted by Dem BOYZ; updated 09/08/05

If you would like more info and show times please let us know.

We will have performing live on da flo... MR PATO, Chikano Kid, Fu man Chu and Karate Kid martial arts masta, Arroz con Pollo, Cheese Puff, Nigga Joe, and NEEEMo.

Will we be giving away posters and be sure to enter the drawing for a chance to win Dem Boyz gift pack wich includes a first ever rap Cd featuring up an coming artist nigga joe and neemo from dem boyz cadets!!!! This cd is not yet in stores and will debut on the radio on Feb 2006 with our first single Sweet 15 gurl.

Love and peace always and 4/eva
Posted by Dem BOYZ; updated 09/08/05

Hey PaPi, email me and show me whats up!!!!! hahah ill go see ya!!!!! pinksk8chick13@yahoo.com
Posted by Pebbles; updated 09/08/05

Hey i heard yall won at the blow out well look its like this i need cadets for my 15 but i only want the best so if yall won blow out you must be pretty dame good (you gotta look good too)one of yall can hit me up my email is crzy4lp@yahoo.com oh yeah are yall in funky town or dallas
Posted by emma; updated 09/09/05

Hey whats up if you want to meet up with fc gimmie your number so they can get in touch with someone with you all so that they can show who is the best in funky town
Posted by Appy; updated 09/19/05

Yeah I heard yah niggas were looking for us at the blow out, and I heard two cadet crews got together cuz yah heard we were coming(what yo heart beatin for u scared!!!!) so now yah want us at ridgmar mall well then we`ll be there. So yah wanna see who`s the best then we`ll have a freestyle battle. Just give a number to contact yah at by tuesday 20. (don`t get scared either)
Posted by FC; updated 09/19/05

Listen We are a pro orginization, and right now we are not accepting any applications at this time so there is no need to try to audition for our group .

However if you are indeed interested in joining us you realy need to bust out with some moves. PS: we do not accept ugly azz niggas and from what we seen You are some ugly azz MOFO"S
Posted by MEMO; updated 09/19/05

We ain`t trying to be in yahs weak ass crew. Yah don`t want to give a number cause yah scared. So just tell us what time on wednesday and wi`ll be there you weak ass niggas, so we could get this over with and stomp on yah and then we could see who really is the best. I hope yah been practicing today cause yah need it. Plus were going at it with a real freestyle battle. Oh and yah niggas been checking us out cause yah said were ugly. (that`s pretty gay,u fagots)
FAMOUS CREATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by FC; updated 09/20/05

Whos "DEM BOYS" i`ve heard of famous creations but i dont know who DEM BOYS are? hit me up im intrested?
Posted by crystal; updated 09/20/05

Are you from funky town or dallas?
Posted by crystal; updated 09/20/05

Please FC stands for what ? .......FAIRY BOYS!!!!!
Posted by CHEMO; updated 09/20/05

Hey stupid FC does not stand for fairy boys. There is not even a B in the initials. Idiot!!!!
Posted by Tiny; updated 09/22/05