Da Originalz    

Man all these wanna be cadets are comin out with there lil crew lik latin x treme?? legacy boyz????the original are dallas latin crew ,latin illusion, latin boyzz but if u want da best of da best dont pick rookies for your 15 i would recommended dallas latin crew they ...
Posted by swisha; updated 10/10/05

I Need Pics Of Cadets     (1 reply)

I need d town boys pictures......
Posted by yvonne; updated 10/09/05

I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!    

Hey, I am 14 years old right now but, my 15 birthday party is going to be in June of 2006.....many people expect me to know what I want it to be like. I have no clue! Can you please give me some ideas as far as the theme, colors, music, and decorations go? ...
Posted by Elisha Ramos; updated 10/08/05

Latin Extreme Can Shake It!!!!!!    

I think that Latin Extreme is the best cause they can really shake it and have really good moves. Girls i think that u should have Latin Extreme cause i danced w/ them in my cuzins 15th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Justine; updated 10/09/05

Quinceanera     (1 reply)

Hi, my name is Angela and i`m having a hard time trying to plan my quinceanera. My theme is precious moments. My colors are Babyblue and white. I want the guyz to wear zootsuits. I can`t find white zuit suits for rent in my location ( Victoria, Tx ). I can`t find any ...
Posted by Angela; updated 10/09/05

A NEW TASTE 4 DA GUYS    

Hey yall wats sup we have a new group out there 4 yall dats called THE DALLAS DREAM GIRLS so if yall want 2 see sum real moves and some good ass talent check us out also we were made by da #1 DALLAS DREAM BOYS so check us out aight love yall bye!!!
Posted by DA TWINS; updated 10/09/05

HALLOWEEN PARTY!    

I want to wish happy b-day to my sis, claudia. And also i want to give props to the original illusion boyz for always putting a good show for us the ladies and never talking s. I will see you papis at the apocalyse blowout, can i be on tv. ...
Posted by martha; updated 10/07/05

Question Bout Da Blow Out     (1 reply)

Hey well first of all i heard there was two blow outs i dont know how true that is.........and second what teams are proformin??and whos gonna win???
Posted by Amy; updated 10/07/05

4get Sweet Sensation BLOWT OUT October 21st!    

4 get about tha sweet sensation blow b cus tha KRUNK KREW is havin there blow out the same day October 21st But KRUNK KREWS blow out is ganna b better b cus we got tha fun house krew form 89.3 knon and quick mix rick from 97.9 tha beat in tha mix and we got tha ...
Posted by LIL S.O.C; updated 10/07/05

4get Sweet Sensation KRUNK KREW Blow Out October21st!     (1 reply)

4 get about tha sweet sensation blow b cus tha KRUNK KREW is havin there blow out the same day October 21st But KRUNK KREWS blow out is ganna b better b cus we got tha fun house krew form 89.3 knon and quick mix rick from 97.9 tha beat in tha mix and we got tha ...
Posted by LIL S.O.C; updated 10/08/05

Check Out ..Temptashuz Kru WebSite    

Check out The website (still underconstruction) **www.mysite.verizon.net/resqoj9i/tktemptashuzkru HOLLER =)
Posted by Temptashuz KRu; updated 10/08/05

Whut It Dew!    

Hey any of yall sexy cadets looking to make a new homegurl i am 14 juss write back! i`ll halla at chu later!
Posted by sexy sweet heart; updated 10/08/05

I Have A Problem     (6 replies)

I am going to have my quinceanera and my best friend is not sure if she wants to be in it. I want her to be my dama de honor. I asked her why she wasnt sure if she waned to bein it and she said it was because she wasnt going to have hers and she was going to feel bad. ...
Posted by Melissa; updated 10/08/05

Quinceanera     (8 replies)

Does anyone know where i can find a cinderella carriage cake stand made out of wrought iron or metal. Its a big carriage with about 8 plates attached to set the cake on. This is used for quinceneras cakes.
Posted by Amanda; updated 10/08/05

Expo    

Hey did anybody go to tha expo that was today in irvin.
Posted by Robert; updated 10/06/05

Be Real!!    

All ya girls are so Fu$$ing stupid the man will never in his life give his number out. Be real to yourself you will never meet him unless your a news reporter or someone famous he`s to busy for anywoman right now!! The guy just did something really BIG with ...
Posted by Carley; updated 10/06/05

Cinderella Theme    

Hello, would you please send me the pics from your daughters birthday. My sister is having a Cinderella Theme wedding, and we could really any ideas that you may have. Im trying to do research online, but hardly comming up with any ideas. Anything that you send would ...
Posted by Sherrie; updated 10/06/05

KRUNK KREW BLOW OUT OCTOBER 21st!    

Posted by LIL S.O.C; updated 10/06/05

Choreographer In El Paso TX    

Does anyone know of a good Choreographer in El Paso TX? Need one for my daughters Quince. If you do please e-mail me at rc1165@yahoo.com
Posted by RC; updated 10/06/05

Perto Rico    

Tu eres mi papi daddy mi papa es de purto rico de sanjuan puerto rico y mi mama es de mexico yo soy con muchas janas y purtoriquena arida puerto rico
Posted by Magaly Flores; updated 10/07/05

****BLOW OUT*******     (18 replies)

Yuh wut it is? Sweet Sensations will be hosting a Haloween costume blow out so yall better hit it up OCTOBER 21. We gon show u all a REAL BLOW OUT!!All you ladies and fellas that be liking that bachata we gon have Grupo Xtreme on the 30th tickets will be 20 bucks and ...
Posted by *StReTcH*; updated 10/07/05

Store    

I need a job I get home from school at about 2:30 and from 3:00 to when ever i`m free. I`m looking for a job as a cashier or a sacker
Posted by Jameylee Furney; updated 10/07/05

Hey    

I need an inexpensive salon for my 15th in the south phoenix arizona area!
Posted by marie; updated 10/07/05

THE BEST IN AIRBRUSH PARTIES!    

THE BEST IN AIRBRUSH PARTIES! Imagine a Giant Castle with drawbridge and dragon, with a flaming name of The Mitzvah / Birthday boy or girl! Or a bright red speeding 2006 Ferrari with a Cartoon portrait of your kid behind the wheel, Or a Fullsize winged Unicorn with ...
Posted by John Craig; updated 10/07/05

Quinceanera Cakes    

Hey I was just wanting to know if anybody know where i can go to see big pretty quinceanera cakes because my quinceanera is coming up and i havent found a cake and also if ya have any i can see or tell me email so i can see the cakes
Posted by jeanette; updated 10/07/05