Pictures From Your 15    

Can you e-mail me pictures from you 15. Aruiz@bakemarkwest.com
Posted by Angela; updated 10/06/05

Planning Guide    

This is my second request for a planning guide.Please send one thanks.

Qunicernera    

Sorry I also forgot to give you my e-mail lidia.rivera@wellpoint.com
Posted by Lidia; updated 10/06/05

Please Maricella Help Me    

Please maricella can you please get raymond to talk to me?? i want to ask him an important question for mis quince...or you can ask him. Ask him if he has anything to do on july 18,2006 and if he says no tell him that i want him to come and perform for me on mis ...
Posted by gladys; updated 10/06/05

Anyone Celebrating In Boston?    

Im looking to talk to some girls/moms who are planning parties in the Boston area. Since there aren`t so many hispanics here, I am trying to find out who is the best photographer, dress shop, cake shop, etc...
Posted by cristina; updated 10/06/05

Planning Guide    

Second request for the planning guide

PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!     (4 replies)

PLEASE eVERBODY tHERE iS a vERY bIG dIFFERENCE bETWEEN dALLAS dREAM bOYS aND dREAM tEAM tHEY aRE 2 dIFFERENT tEAMS!!!!!!! DREAM tEAM hAS bEEN aROUND fOR jUST aBOUT 7 yEARS aND dALLAS dREAM bOYS hAVE bEEN aROUND fOR oNLY a cOUPLE oF mONTHS!!!!
Posted by RUBY; updated 10/05/05

Cadetes     (1 reply)

Does any one know any cadetes that I can contact in Georgia or Atlanta, GA please e-mail me at latingirl19_2004@yahoo.com
Posted by Mayra; updated 10/05/05

Quincaneara    

I am planning a quincaneara Its going to be May 23, 2006. I need big time help Please if you have any idea on anything Email me at Laya_francisco@yahoo.com
Posted by Laya Francisco; updated 10/05/05

Quincaneara Planning Guide    

Yeah i really need one of those Planning guide, Onnie Please send me one At Laya_francisco@yahoo.com
Posted by Laya Francisco; updated 10/05/05

I Need Help I Found Out Im Pregnat     (9 replies)

Hey gurls i just found out im pregnat and im 1 month pregnat and if i tell my parents they cancel my quince But if i dont and i tell them after i have my quince im going to feel bad cuz they did so much and then i pop out and say im pregnat Help what should i do
Posted by abby; updated 10/05/05

Quince Songs     (12 replies)

Hey i found this really great website that has ideas for quince songs. If you want the website email me at maricheer18@wmconnect.com and i`ll give it to you.
Posted by Marisol; updated 10/05/05

Dallas Is Krunker     (17 replies)

Houston ain`t got shiat on Dallas i`v been up to dat bunk -a$$ city a sh*t loads of times. Only cuz ya`ll got Beyonce and all them f*ckers don`t mean sh*t. And who tha f*ck gives a sh*t about NASA!?.......i sho don`t .Dallas gots krunk a$$ people and isn`t Houston the ...
Posted by JOe; updated 10/05/05

Need Music For My Sweet 16-Spanish    

Please help me find songs!! Send to my email
Posted by Ana; updated 10/05/05

We Anit No Hoes    

Hey ss you bets to calim down with that shit we anit no hoes so dont be callin us one cause we never know you might be one and dont stand in the corner either
Posted by sexygurl; updated 10/03/05

SO WHAT DID YA THINK ABOUT D.T.L.     (1 reply)

So what did ya think about the d-town latinas being at the blow out cause i know i saw them on the stage.
Posted by KIM; updated 10/04/05

Planning My Sister's Quinceanera     (1 reply)

Like the title states, I am planning my sister`s quinceanera. Since I did not have my quinceanera (I chose not to) I am clueless on where to start. I do know i have to find a rental hall first. I also know that it could take more than 6 months if you want everything to ...
Posted by fmolina; updated 10/04/05

NEW GROUP     (8 replies)

New cadet group "g town boys" straight outta east garland we coming soon baby and we wanna tell the dallas dream boys that we saw them niggaz perform and they got a good mix butg they sorry , they aitn got nun on g town boyz.....coming soon. P.s We gon be at the ...
Posted by JOEY; updated 10/04/05

Quincenera    

Can you, please, e-mail me a copy? Thank You!
Posted by irene; updated 10/04/05

Christian Quincenera    

Do you have any ideas on christian quincenera(s)?
Posted by irene; updated 10/04/05

Quinceanera    

I`m having my quinceanera and i need help finding dresses, invitations and everything u need to plan out a quinceanera. Could u please e-mail me any information thanks. (lilshorty0385@hotmail.com) Vanesa
Posted by Vanesa; updated 10/04/05

Cinderella Theme Quinceanera    

Please send me pictures or Idea`s.. My neice will have hers next summer and her good friend just stole her ideas and hers will be 2 months before ours...
Posted by Lori; updated 10/04/05

Cinderella Theme Photos    

My email address is pizocake@aol.com. Thanks Maria!
Posted by arlene; updated 10/04/05

DALLAS DREAM BOYZ    

I was just wonderin what do people relly think of DALLAS DREAM BOYZ. And if u have seen the dallas dream boyz dance what do u think.
Posted by ?????; updated 10/04/05

Dallas DREAM Boyz Are Not The SAME As The DREAM TEAM    

We keep hearing about this confussion, between us and the dream team and we want to set it straight....the Dallas Dream Boyz are a new group of cadets...were not gonna hate on dream team cause we really dont know them... Yeah the dream team has been around longer, but ...
Posted by DDB; updated 10/04/05