What Would U Do If They Treated U This Way ???     (2 replies)

Hello well i have a problem my quinceanera is going to be next year and i have been having some problems with this two gurls who i tought they where my friends they just use me when they need me or when they have nobody to hang with and i asked them to be my damas and ...
Posted by confused gurl; updated 09/09/05

Have You Seen This Quince Website?     (1 reply)

Ya’ll gotta check out this site. Www.quincegirl.com. I’ve never seen it before. My friend in SA sent it to me. All kinds of stuff on quinces, with pics of other gurls quinces.
Posted by Rosa; updated 09/09/05

Raymond Ayala AKA Daddy Yankee Is A Fine Ass Nigga!...    

Daddy Yankee, oh my god... Fine ass muthafuka!!! Seriously wat yo mom give u 2 get dat fine?... You now this is ONE of your #1 fan.. I LUV U!..damn. U fine!!!...
Posted by Anahi; updated 09/08/05

Best Cadets In The Metro     (4 replies)

Hey this go to all the girls who are looking for cadets and want the best. I had Famous Creations and they are the best. In the begining i had the dream team but there manager is not professional and so i dropped them and gave Famous Creations a chance. I was there ...
Posted by Appy; updated 09/08/05

DAT NEW TEAM    

Hey wat it do its dat sexy latina vanna all i got 2 say is dat latin illusion is good but tream team yea they aight but da team i got 4 my 15 was DALLAS DREAM BOYZ and they really good and they have a new girl cadets also called DALLAS DREAM GIRLZ so get ready for them ...
Posted by VANNA; updated 09/09/05

DAT NEW TEAM    

Hey wat it do its dat sexy latina vanna all i got 2 say is dat latin illusion is good but dream team yea they aight but da team i got 4 my 15 was DALLAS DREAM BOYZ and they really good and they have a new girl cadets also called DALLAS DREAM GIRLZ so get ready for them ...
Posted by VANNA; updated 09/09/05

CADETS     (8 replies)

WUT CADETES R GOOD FOR A 15 CUZ I MA HAVE ONE -N- I DONT NO WHICH ONE 2 PICK!!
Posted by Maria; updated 09/07/05

Cadets    

Hey, If your looking for a team thats goin to make you happy and make sure that the whole day is on you pick DREAM TEAM yeah there not the best out there b/c they`re alot of guys out there that know how to dance but DREAM TEAM will make sure that they make you look ...
Posted by Ruby; updated 09/07/05

Wut?    

Ok gurls why is his cell phone area code from texas????
Posted by janet; updated 09/07/05

TK Is Having TRYOUTZ!!!!!!!    

I wanna let all da gurlz dat r intrested no dat TK will be havin TRY_OUTZ on Sunday, SEPTEMBER 18.....make sho yall come through, if yall got any questions and r intrested u can email me @ temptashuzkru@verizon.net or call us @ (972) 922-4337 **** ya hear dat TK ...
Posted by PANCHITA RM TK; updated 09/07/05

My Fifteen Pics!!     (8 replies)

U wanna see my 15 pics, just leave ur e-mail adress and ill send them to you!!!
Posted by --KT--; updated 09/07/05

Them Gurl Groups     (1 reply)

What girl group is better and which one suck????? and who out there would pay for the to dance at there 15?
Posted by eva; updated 09/08/05

DEM BOYZ VOTED ! @ DAllas Blow OUT    

We just wanna say thank you to all the lovely hynas who voted for us and showed us love at the blow out. Thanks to all of you we WON the competition.
Posted by Dem BOYZ; updated 09/08/05

LOOKING FOR CHICAS LINDAS Y ERMOSAS     (1 reply)

WAZUP BIACHES AND GIRLS THIS YA MAN CHUYITO FROM AIRPORT ROAD BELLE GLADE 18 STREET
Posted by PANCHO; updated 09/08/05

Daddy Yankee    

Hey peeps! well ok i dont know to believe you guys.cuz ive gotten so many numbers. I havnt tried any though. Lol.well if any of you gurls have msn mesenger my email is ibarra_1992@hotmail.com. C ya
Posted by janet; updated 09/05/05

My Fifteen Pics!!     (25 replies)

Posted by --KT--; updated 09/05/05

Do Cadets Do Graduation Parties?    

Hey i was jus wonder if any of yall cadets do graduation parties ima have a big ceremony and reception and i was thinkin about havin cadets there halla at me if you do sexielilmexie247 on yahoo or aim latinasstandup oe jus email me sexielilmexie247@yahoo.com thanks!!
Posted by alexandria; updated 09/06/05

Legacy Boys     (2 replies)

Hey well think that u should get Legacy boyz cause thier new and not many ppl have had them so yea and they surecan shake their booties especially aj and thier all cute if u need thier web site hit me up @ liltweeety2003@yahoo.com
Posted by Lyly; updated 09/06/05

No. Cali DJ Company    

Looking for a DJ in the Northern Cali Area........Or even down south? We will travel! Over 15 years experience and we are not talking combined..Thats Just me DJ X-Cell. Check out our Web Site www.DJXCELL.com
Posted by DJ X-Cell; updated 09/06/05

Love Before My 15 Anos     (2 replies)

Hey girls, My quinceanera is next year and I am in love with someone already from Mexico and I live in TX. He lives 3 hours away and I do not know how to communicate with him more often. He is so cute and so so sweet. We might go out soon. I find out on Sept. 3, if he ...
Posted by karla; updated 09/07/05

Cadets    

Hey, Yeah I know Dream Team aint the best out there but they r really nice and they treat you like the princess you should be treated!!! They make sure to make it your day, Trust me if you get them you wont regret it and you`ll love showin them off, I work up there ...
Posted by Pebbles; updated 09/07/05

Help    

I need help choosing a color for my 15 which is in january and i also need to find a color for my damas what should i do please help me thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by tony; updated 09/07/05

Cadets    

Hey yall i need some numbers from the cadets cuz my 15th is in 4 mths which one do yall think i should get
Posted by Mari; updated 09/07/05

My Fifteen Pics!!     (2 replies)

Posted by --KT--; updated 09/07/05

Temptashuz Kru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     (1 reply)

I just wanna say CONGRADULATIONS to the TK girls for that incredible performance! it was so different from what i have ever seen. You girls looked really hot in them cadete suits and them heels. Yall were so good no wonder yall are #1in dallas!! is there any where i ...
Posted by Linda; updated 09/07/05