I Need Help Picking Out Song And Color: Plz Gimme Sugest    

Hey pplz pleaze if u can gimme suggestion on the color for the dama dresses but the thing is i dont want a common color i want something purdy and uncommon, basically. I just cant think of any. And the song i dont know what vals i should do and what song after it. B/c ...
Posted by florida; updated 10/18/05

My 15nera     (1 reply)

Hey ppl im having my 15nera on june of next year and im the youngest of my family and i want 2 have it different from my sisters,so i want to instead of having 15nera songs i want to get oldies but i dont know witch songs to get. If you guys have any request can u ...
Posted by Vero; updated 10/18/05

Angelina    

Well if you got question asked me ill tell u anything
Posted by marco; updated 10/18/05

WUZ SUP     (1 reply)

HEY ERIC WHAT YOU DOING BABY WELL IM JUST WRITTING YOU TO TELL YOU THAT I LOVE YOU!
Posted by BLANCA; updated 10/18/05

The Best Daddy Daugher Song     (3 replies)

I heard the best daddy daughter song called "muy especial" and i am going to use it in my daughers quince in june 05 ..... It is a nice song where the dad and daughter sing together in english and spanish ..... If you want more info just let me know
Posted by renee; updated 10/18/05

The Best Daddy Daugher Song     (2 replies)

I heard the best daddy daughter song called "muy especial" and i am going to use it in my daughers quince in june 05 ..... It is a nice song where the dad and daughter sing together in english and spanish ..... If you want more info just let me know
Posted by renee; updated 10/18/05

Wut Do You Guys Think About This Dress     (3 replies)

This is the dress i`m planning on having my damas wear. The color is chambrod and my dress is pink. Do you guys think it will match and tell me what you think about the dress. Heres the link http://davidsbridal.com/bridesmaids_detail.jsp?stid=2042&prodgroup=110
Posted by Ani; updated 10/17/05

ONE OF A KIND FAVORS, CENTERPIECES AND MORE!    

Custom made Centerpieces, Favors and SO MUCH MORE! View examples of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com These are just examples as I work with YOU to create just what you are looking for!! EMAIL ME ANYTIME I am happy to help! CMBCrafts2004@aol.com Visit our page ...
Posted by Connie; updated 10/18/05

Song    

Hi, i wanted a song that i can sing to my best friend on her sweet 15 but i cant find any if someone knows some i will apreciate it alot , thanks att. Jacqueline
Posted by jacqueline; updated 10/15/05

Need Help With A Song Title Yall!!!    

Hey do any of yall know the name that song that starts as a cumbia.........then jumps to a hip hop beat..........its really tight. I always hear it on mixes but i don`t know the name to it. So if u know wut song im talking about .......help me out ........duces!! ...
Posted by J Beatz; updated 10/16/05

Unique Quinceanera Dress - Seamstress     (1 reply)

My daughter and I have been searching for that perfect unique quinceanera dress. But every boutique we go into offers only the catalogs in which everyone uses. I am looking for a seamstress here in Houston that can show us her work as well as work with us to create ...
Posted by Ms. Pena; updated 10/16/05

Dream Team     (3 replies)

Hey do ne of yall know the dream team guys. Cuz i had them in august and i wanna know who is still in it.
Posted by Cindy; updated 10/16/05

Quinceanera    

Does anyone have the song, Eres muy especial by Alex Montez? If so, can you please send it to me at sonia3@door.net? Thanks very much.
Posted by sonia; updated 10/17/05

ONE OF A KIND Centerpieces, Favors, Flutes And More    

Custom made Centerpieces, Favors and SO MUCH MORE! Great Bridal Party gifts, etc. View examples of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com These are just examples as I work with YOU to create just what you are looking for!! EMAIL ME ANYTIME I am happy to help! ...
Posted by Connie; updated 10/17/05

QuinceƱera Song     (2 replies)

Ok well im Puerto Rican and my friends having a sweet 15 and i wanna sing the QuinceƱera song to her cuz we`re both puerto rican and i cant remember how it goes if any of ya latinas know how it goes can ya let me know? thanks ~1~
Posted by Jenesis ; updated 10/14/05

HELP!!!!!!!!11    

I cant find any waltz so i can dance to. Do u have any ideas of a waltz that is good and pretty? Also, I want to dance a hip-hop song but I cant make up my mind please help me. I`m going to have my 15 this summer at Mexico DF. Please email me at BlueberryDGirl@aol.com ...
Posted by ana flores; updated 10/14/05

Quince Songs     (1 reply)

Hey i found this really great website that has ideas for quince songs. If you want the website email me at maricheer18@wmconnect.com and i`ll give it to you.
Posted by Marisol; updated 10/13/05

NU KREATIONZ N NKLAD'Z     (8 replies)

WAT IT DUUU! JUST COMIN THREW 2 SAY EVERYBODY WATCH OUT 4 NKC AND NKLAD`Z AND 2 ALL THEM FEMALE KREWS WHO THINK THEY GOT IT LOCKED NKLAD`Z IS "STEPPIN UP THA GAME"! AND DONT UNDER ESTIMATE NKC CUZ WE ALREADY PASS SOME OF YLL NIGGAZ LEVELS! YLL HIT US UP CUZ WE DOWN 2 ...
Posted by NKC n NKL ; updated 10/13/05

NKC N NKL    

HEY WAS UP JUSS WANTED SAY WAT IT DOOO TO DEM BOYS FROM NKC AND THE FEMALES FROM NKL AND A SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO MAH GIRL DIZZY WHOS NOW R3PPIN DA NKL I LOVE YOU GIRL IT AINT BOUT TO BE A YEAR 4 NOTHING....AND 4 THOSE WHO DINT NO DEM GIRLS IS "STEPPING UP YO GAME" AND ...
Posted by WILSOOOON; updated 10/13/05

NU KREATIONZ N NKLAD'Z    

WAT IT DUUU! JUST COMIN THREW 2 SAY EVERYBODY WATCH OUT 4 NKC AND NKLAD`Z AND 2 ALL THEM FEMALE KREWS WHO THINK THEY GOT IT LOCKED NKLAD`Z IS "STEPPIN UP THA GAME"! AND DONT UNDER ESTIMATE NKC CUZ WE ALREADY PASS SOME OF YLL NIGGAZ LEVELS! YLL HIT US UP CUZ WE DOWN 2 ...

NU KREATIONZ N NKLAD'Z    

The Most Beautiful Quinceanera Gowns    

We have the most beautiful Quinceanera Gowns here at ChristinaGowns.com. Come visit us and see how tradition and class can combine in a gown that makes everyone proud. You will find your dream gown here at the lowest prices, with free shipping on gowns in the US and ...
Posted by Chris; updated 10/13/05

Planning My Sister's Quinceanera     (6 replies)

Like the title states, I am planning my sister`s quinceanera. I did not have my quinceanera (I chose not to) I am clueless on where to start. I know that my sister wants a precious moments theme. I also know that i have to look for a rental facility first. I have heard ...
Posted by fmolina; updated 10/13/05

Quincenera/Sweet 16    

Hi, My name is Dynasty. On Nov 28 of this year I will be having a late quincenera which is really a sweet 16. Because my parents couldn`t decide which cultural tradition I should follow for my birthday.I decided on a mix.Indian and Spanish.The problem is I am behind ...
Posted by Dynasty; updated 10/14/05

HELP PLEASEEEEE!     (1 reply)

HEY WELL I DONT KNOW WHERE TO START MY SWEET 15 IS IN 7 MONTHS AND WEN I JUST TURNED 14 MY WHOLE FAM WAS SO HAPPY 2 PLAN IT AND STUF AND NOW THAT IM STARTING EVERYONE TELLS ME TO STOP BECAUSE ITS TO EARLY! AND I BELEIVE ITS NOT TO EARLY! AS AALOT OF GIRLS KNOW THIS IS ...
Posted by ALBA; updated 10/14/05