Dream Team     (6 replies)

Yeah Frosty and blazer r still in it!! BUt blazer only comes when we call them up!!!!! oh and i worked for them thats why i know
Posted by Ruby; updated 09/22/05

Help     (3 replies)

Hey what colors should i have? what should my chambelanes wear? my theme is stars and butterflies? what kind of music should i have? do yall think it is kool or okayy for a white gurl to have a quince anos party? but see she has been with mexicans all her life. She ...
Posted by DULCE; updated 09/22/05

Do You Need A Quinceañera Photographer?    

Are you on a budget and need a Quinceañera photographer? I`m planning to move into this area but have only done 1 Quince and one Wedding in Mexico, and will have another family wedding in October in Los Angeles. So I need a couple of actual Quinceañeras in the ...
Posted by Ian; updated 09/21/05

QUINCE....i Just Had My Quince Saturday     (1 reply)

Hey everyone i just had my quince on saturday it was everything i ever wished for i was alittle nervous...i had 14 damas and chambelons we did 2 surpise dances yeah by sean paul...and pump it up i am getting pictures tomarrow if anyone wants to see just hit me up at my ...
Posted by brenda; updated 09/21/05

Help!!!    

Hey gurls since yall have been through this. What colors do yall like the best? what colors should the chambelanes wear? my theme is stars and butterflies. What kind of music should i have? and alos do yall think that it is kool or okay for a white girl to have a ...
Posted by DULCE; updated 09/21/05

My Quinceañera Pixz     (25 replies)

Hey everyone I just had my 15 on Dec. 25. I had it in Mexico and I had lots of fun. If anyone wants to see my pix let me know and leave me your email adress and I will send them to you!
Posted by *Erika*; updated 09/21/05

Do They     (3 replies)

Do the dallas dream boys have a web site????
Posted by angelina; updated 09/18/05

YOUR INVITATIONS......    

Allow me to address your invitations in calligraphy....Or maybe you need dinner place cards or a poem for a memory of your special day. With over 20 years of experience - I serve nationwide!!!! Come browse my website today for prices and samples. I am offering a ...
Posted by Cami; updated 09/18/05

Sweet Sixteen    

Hi my sweet sixteen is in january and i been having trouble in finding a song for brother he is the second candle and i dont know of any good songs for brothers can you please help A.S.A.P Thank you again
Posted by cathy; updated 09/19/05

YOUR THE BOSS - MAKE HER DREAMS COME TRUE    

Visit WWW.CMBCRAFTS.COM You will see examples of my custom made centerpieces, favors, flutes, bubble wands, plates and SO MUCH MORE Everything is custom made to your each and every details at prices that cannot be beat. Email me anytime I am always very happy ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 09/19/05

WE COMING FOR LATIN BOYS     (20 replies)

We da g town boyz and we had our 15 last night and we gave out flyers and sh!t and we gunna be the best and at tha blowout we taking da top, GTOWN BOYZ WRECKIN
Posted by JOEY; updated 09/19/05

Quinceanera Favors    

Visit www.theroyalball.com See our quinceanera favors such as Glass Slipper Candle, Carriage Candle, Heart Candles, Rose Soap Petals, Bath Salts, Bath Fizz, Heart Compact, and much more! All at low prices.
Posted by Elizabeth; updated 09/19/05

My XV (Pictures)     (18 replies)

Hey everyone- I had my XV on Friday Dec.26, 2003 and I loved it! It was in Mexico and I was serenated by a cuz and two guys. It was really exciting I wasn`t nervous at all! Well except the church my leg wouldn`t stop shaking but U couldn`t tell under the dress. We ...
Posted by Tania; updated 09/19/05

FC WHERE YOU AT !!!!    

Man we had a great crowd at RIDGMAR MALL !!! Special hello to all the cowtown ladiez who showed us some love. Stay tuned for our next event coming up soon. NOW LET ME CLEAR MY THROAT....HMMMM....M ! Ok Now you FC boys AKA Famous Creations Where you at ? You sure ...
Posted by SPAZ (DEM BOYZ); updated 09/20/05

New Video Source In DFW!     (1 reply)

Check out our site we specialize in Weddings, 15s, private partys and many more. Our samples our up and going. I`m about to add more. We straight from Oak Cliff but our office is in Fort Worth cause we work in with Ar`Les & Company and Jenisis designs. We just offer a ...
Posted by DJ DESIBUL; updated 09/15/05

Help    

DOES ANYONE KNOW A WEBSITE FOR QUINCEAÑERA`S SONGS
Posted by Vianey Araiza; updated 09/15/05

PARTY FAVORS    

I DO PARTY FAVORS FOR ALL OCCASIONS, INCLUDING QUINCES. I AM DOING ALL THE PARTY FAVORS FOR MY DAUGHTER WHO WILL TURN FIFTEEN IN DECEMBER. THE THEME IS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST. IF YOU NEED HELP OR WILL LIKE TO SEE MY WORK CALL ME AT 786-356-1832, THANK YOU.
Posted by LAURA JARQUIN; updated 09/16/05

Quinceañera Pics    

Hey well whenever you have time pleazzzz send me you r picz 2 litapmexican@yahoo.com thnx Pamela
Posted by pamela; updated 09/16/05

Cinderella Theme Quinceanera    

Can anyone please send me pics/ideas anything on Cinderalla theme Quinceaneras. For my daughters in September. Pmbarreras@msn.com Thank you
Posted by Pat; updated 09/16/05

HAVE U HEARD THIS SONG    

HAVE ANYONE HEARD THIS SONG ITS CALLED QUINCEAÑERA ( YO NO SE) GO TO GOOGLE AND PUT CELEBRANDO: QUINCEAÑERA UR GOING TO SEE QUINCEAÑERA ( YO NO SE) CLICK ON IT HOPE U LIKE IT
Posted by Vianey Araiza; updated 09/17/05

Daddy Yankee    

Does any1 know Daddy Yankee`s e-mail address?
Posted by Michelle; updated 09/17/05

SONGS     (1 reply)

DOES ANYONE KNOW A WEBSITE FOR QUINCEAÑERA`S SONG
Posted by Vianey Araiza; updated 09/17/05

DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!!!!!! I NEED SOME HELP     (3 replies)

Alright, LISTEN UP yall please, I`m going to have a 15 but at the end of January, there`s only like 5 months left n I got NOTHING planned. Man see I want this party to be Off THE CHAIN n I`ve never done N*E*thing like this so I have no clue. Can someone, anyone give me ...
Posted by Rosy; updated 09/18/05

Pix    

Luvinalldemgangstaz_chula@yahoo.com Ty

Hey    

Is there a guy nmae jose in it??? luvinalldemgangstaz_chula@yahoo.com