My Fifteen Pics!!     (3 replies)

U wanna see my 15 pics, just leave ur e-mail adress and ill send them to you!!!
Posted by --KT--; updated 08/30/05

Help-Hairstyles     (1 reply)

Please can anyone send me web sites for different hairstyles that the hispanic girls are using now a days. Thanks
Posted by anita; updated 08/30/05

Quinceanera Cadets     (13 replies)

Where can i find those cadet/rotc/military guys to perform at my 15 here in houston! I already tried my high school and they don`t do that I need a phone number or location that can do that valz b/c my dad dont want chambelanes CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLZ!!!!!!!!
Posted by Krystal; updated 08/29/05

Cadets    

Just wanna give a BIG shout out to them "Dallas Dream Boys" keep up the hard work.To their good looking manager "Santos" lol much props for keeping theses boys in good steps.Thanks for being there for them.To all the other cadets,congratulations and keep doing what ya ...
Posted by Alexandra; updated 08/29/05

DOES ANYONE KNOW    

DOES ANYONE KNOW WERE I COULD SEE PICTURES OF CADETS IN THE INTERNET... PLZ HELP
Posted by Vianey; updated 08/29/05

Pictures    

I have asked several people to send my pics and no one has. Whats going on. Please send me the pics. Ammedrano@dhr.state.ga.us Thanksssssssss
Posted by anita; updated 08/30/05

My Fifteen Pics!!     (1 reply)

Posted by --KT--; updated 08/29/05

My Fifteen Pics!!     (4 replies)

Posted by --KT--; updated 08/28/05

Help    

Im planning my sweet sixteen for early october. I really want a cinderella them and im open to all ideas. Sending pictiures and things like that are really helpful. Problem is im on a budget. If you can help please send all your info to princess_charming101@yahoo.com ...
Posted by tieka; updated 08/28/05

I Need Help? Pleaz     (4 replies)

Hey everybody? I need ur help! ummm im having my Quinceanera party in 4 months and im asking please if somebody could give me a list of all the padrinos i need...cause i have some of them...but i feel like im forgeting a lot more. Can u guys pleaz help me!
Posted by Sandra; updated 08/28/05

Havin A Quince But Not Hispanic     (7 replies)

Ok i`m havin a quince but i`m not hispanic; i`m native american. But i`m only having one because a lot of my hispanic cousins and friends had one and they think that i should. I want to because i think it would be fun and i dont wanna disappoint my friends but then i ...
Posted by browneyez; updated 08/29/05

STEPDAD!!!!!     (2 replies)

4 my 15s im gonna dance w/ my stepdad as well as my dad. I have no clue wat song i should dance w/ him? does any1 have ne idea as 2 wat song i could dance w/ him? wat about 4 my grandfather? i would appreciate any ideas..thanks! ~johanna~
Posted by johanna; updated 08/29/05

Help-Hairstyles     (4 replies)

Please can anyone send me web sites for different hairstyles that the hispanic girls are using now a days. Thanks
Posted by Anita; updated 08/29/05

CLIENT'S COMMENTS........    

Your invitations set the tone for your wedding. Addressing them in Calligraphy makes a GREAT first impression. Here are some quotes from my clients who were very pleased with having their invitations done this way..... "Cami was extremely professional and ...
Posted by Cami; updated 08/29/05

Cadets Or Latin Extreme People NEEDED    

Alright here`s the deal. I live in San Angelo, Texas about three hours away from Dallas, and I want something a little different then your average court dance and I was wondering if ya`ll could help me out with that! I really don`t know what ya`ll do but if someone ...
Posted by Amber; updated 08/26/05

Cadets    

Well this is diamond and i am looking for a single cadet that is looking for a girl? Just send me a email at diamond07_89@yahoo.com.
Posted by diamond; updated 08/26/05

Cadets    

Fuck all of yall muthafuckers.
Posted by 214; updated 08/26/05

Quinceanera DJ For Around $450 LA And San Fernando Valle    

DJ Service serving the Los Angeles / San Fernando Valley Area Party Packages Starting at $300, From Old School to Rega-ton we have the music to keep your Party grooving all night long. For great Quinceanera Packages, View our webpage at www.bbrosent.bravehost.com
Posted by djmetro; updated 08/26/05

I Need SONGS 4 MY QUINCEANERA    

Please can anybody help i am looking 4 songs for my brothers and me to dance to at my party i`ve been looking every where if u have any ideas for me please email me @ CherryGAL003@netscape.net
Posted by Baby K; updated 08/26/05

My Quinceneara     (2 replies)

Hey i`m having a quinceneara next year in 2005 and i need help with like my colors, a theme, and how many people should stand in it. I would really appreciate it if you`d give me some advice. Thanks!!!
Posted by marissa; updated 08/26/05

*NEED HELP? I GOTZ YOUR BACK*     (2 replies)

WADD UP PEEPZ! I KNOW ITS HELLA HARD TO PLAN YOUR 15ANERA SO IM WILLING TO GIVE SOME ADVICE. IF YOU NEED HELP I GOTZ YOUR BACK. YOU MAY MAKE YOUR APPOINTMENT AS YOU EXIT DA FORUM. LOL J/P! QUESTIONS?!
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 08/26/05

Quinsenera     (1 reply)

I`m looking for dresses
Posted by Thatiana Batista; updated 08/26/05

Custom Made Centerpieces, Flutes And MORE    

Please feel free to browse my web page where you may find examples of my work. Www.cmbcrafts.com Email me anytime I am happy to work with you to create just what you are looking for. Connie Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by Connie; updated 08/27/05

Cadets     (1 reply)

Well this is diamond and i am looking for a single cadet that is looking for a girl? Just send me a email
Posted by diamond; updated 08/27/05

Quincenera Songs    

Hey i was hoping if n.e.one had n.e. Ideas for songs. I want all oldies but im not sure what songs. If n.e.one has n.e. Ideas please let me know. Thanx Dreamer4vr08@pacbell.net
Posted by Clarissa; updated 08/27/05