Famous Creations Vs DEM BOYZ

Man we had a great crowd at RIDGMAR MALL !!! Special hello to all the cowtown ladiez who showed us some love. Stay tuned for our next event coming up soon.

NOW LET ME CLEAR MY THROAT....HMMMM....M ! Ok Now you FC boys AKA Famous Creations Where you at ? You sure wont at da Mall last night ! or maybe you was but got scurred!!! Please understand that I aint hatin on ya You, guys are good ......DAM GOOD and I am one who gives credit when credit is due.

You guys got some hella moves G there is no doubt in my mind that Famous Creations would have took home the gold the night of the blow out!!!!

My name is Rick aka SPAZ I am the creator of DEM BOYZ, just to set the record straight Memo and Chemo are no longer in our group, when I found out that they were out spreading hate to other cadetes I dismissed them quick .

So ladeez take it from me Famous Creations sho nuff got da moves . Congrats to all of you at Famous Creations.

I would like also to challenge you guys to a battle a friendly battle the prize will be 100.00 for each one of the cadetes, total prize $1500.00 so no more than 15 cadetes please.
Posted by SPAZ (DEM BOYZ); updated 09/20/05

Hey tell cepillo that I wanna hook up with him he is hella fine!!! becky2000@yahoo.com
Posted by becky; updated 09/20/05

Say I am interested in being a cadete, im 14 and just moved down here from Jersey. I live in River Oaks and I can move yo!!!! I wanna be a part of DEM BOIZ!!!! you guys can dance gooood I cant believe how all them hynas were going crazy .....I WANT SOME OF THAT!!!!
I`m flaco hit me up!!!!
Posted by Raul; updated 09/21/05

Hey does n e 1know famous creations managers number ? or know any guys that can get it yo me?
Posted by crystal; updated 09/22/05

Hey Rick I just want to say thank you for the respect man Im sure Famous Creations will appreciate it alot. I am glad you got this resolved. I will let the boys know about the challenge.
Posted by Jenesis; updated 09/22/05