21st Birthday Ideas In NYC     (1 reply)

Help! My boyfriend`s 21st birthday is at the end of the month and I am stumped for ideas. I live in NYC (actually queens) and I want to do something special. Can anyone help? Please
Posted by Cristen; updated 08/06/04

13th Birthday Hhhhhhheeeeeeelllllllllllpppppp    

Hey everybody! im havin my 13th birthday on sept 11...its co-ed and about 30-45 people I have no idea what to do...my last co-ed party was great but some of the time we just sat around or were screaming at eachother trying to start a game or somthing...i dont know if ...
Posted by Samm; updated 08/05/04

VIP Access/Status In Vegas Plus Comps    

I offer VIP services plus comps for all clubs (including gentlemen’s club-no lines, bottle service, limo`s VIP Status/Access everywhere) as well as hotels. I can get major Comps on groups as well. All of my services are no charge. Please feel free to contact me anytime....
Posted by Jarrod; updated 08/04/04

Pop Out Suprise Cake     (5 replies)

I am trying to find a place where I can rent a Pop Out Suprise Cake. I live in the Southern NH area but am willing to travel anywhere in New England. If anyone has any ideas or place I would appreciate some help. THANK YOU!!
Posted by Bethany; updated 08/05/04

14TH PARTY IDEAS::Dares     (1 reply)

Hey my best friend is having a birthday party in a week and i wanted to know if anyone could help think of some things to do..we want to play truth or dare but with only dares..can you help think of some DARES please..i would really appreciate it!
Posted by Amanda; updated 08/05/04

14th Birthday Party    

I am going to have a b-day party at a hotel with 4 of my friends and I think it`s going to bew really fun, we`re going to go to the pool there and then play games in the room. I`m prob. Going to bring my kareoke machine and we`re going to listen to music watch a movie ...
Posted by k; updated 08/05/04

My 13th, WHAT CAN I DO??!?!?     (3 replies)

I want a fun, but really cheap party. I haven`t had a party since i was seven and i am turning 13 on sept 11th. If i plan it during the summmer it will give me something to look forward to and do. Our house isn`t very big so we could hire a room, but our garden is ...
Posted by Hayleigh; updated 07/30/04

13TH BIRTHDAY PARTY HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

Hey everybody! im havin my 13th birthday on sept 11...its co-ed and about 30-40 people I have no idea what to do...my last co-ed party was great but some of the time we just sat around or were screaming at eachother trying to start a game or somthing...i dont know if ...
Posted by Samm; updated 07/30/04

15th. B-Day Party.     (1 reply)

Hey, Please help me think of a theme and games for my party. It will be like five girls and it is in September and I need some ideas!~ Thanks.
Posted by tyleah; updated 07/30/04

PLEASE REPLY, ANY IDEAS WELCOME 14TH BIRTHDAY     (20 replies)

HELP!!! I need some REALLY dirty ideas for my party. My parents r going away and I really wanna get cose 2 this certain boy. Any ideas?
Posted by Lauren; updated 07/31/04

~~~***Chosing***~~~     (1 reply)

Well as you all know Im having a Sweet 16 in September which is gonna be off tha hook. Everyone is invited to come see me and party on my special day. Its being held in MY hometown Safford AZ at the Armory If any if ya`ll wanna check it outz Its gonna be P.I.M.P. But ...
Posted by ~*Briana*~; updated 08/02/04

50th Bday    

Hosting my own bday luncheon...men and women in an Indian restaurant. Thinking about some entertainment....need not be long...party is not that long.
Posted by Andi; updated 08/02/04

30th Birthday     (1 reply)

It`s my husband`s 30th birthday soon and I wanted to do a party with a difference, can anyone make any suggestions? He loves Golf.
Posted by Lisa Dickenson; updated 08/02/04

$9.95 Send A Rose USA.com    

Hi all, just a note to let you know of our special...all orders include your choice of Teddy, Chocolates, Balloon etc.....try us ....100% Unconditional Guaranteed Resend ... Tel: 1-866-SEND-A-ROSE
Posted by julie; updated 08/04/04

Sweet Sixteen     (2 replies)

My twin sister and I r having our sweet sixteen on August 13th. There is going to be 25-40 guys and girls there. Does anyone a have any ideas on games and other things we could do to keep ourselves entertained????
Posted by Stephanie; updated 07/23/04

Help!     (1 reply)

Ok, i have a boyfriend, but i still fancy this other boy called jamie, who happens to be my friends boyfriend! My bf [boy friend] is ok sometimes, but he doesent go 2 the same skl as me and all my friends, so we hardly get 2 spend time 2getha, and if we do its never ...
Posted by Hollie; updated 07/23/04

HOW 2 THROW A GOOD PARTY NO ONE WILL FORGET     (3 replies)

I WANT TO HAVE A DANCE PARTY WITH ME AND MY FRIENDS (BOYS&GIRLS) I WAS GOING TO RENT A HALL, BUT I NEED SOME IDEAS. LIKE HOW COULD I DECORATE THAT PLACE AND HOW 2 HAVE IT (I`M GOING 2 BE 14) I NEED SOMETHING MATURE AND FUN 2 DO OTHER THAN DANCING. SO PLZ HELP ME CUZ I ...
Posted by Big D; updated 07/24/04

14 Th B-Day Suggestions     (1 reply)

I need help finding somthing to do for my b-day party .i thinking of going to Hirricane Harbor, but ive been doing that for past 3 years. So if any (girls ) have any suggestions on what i should do please e- mail me. (: -nicole- :)
Posted by nicole; updated 07/24/04

50th B'Day    

I`m looking for a party planner that will help me with my 50th. I would like a "havana in the 50`s theme". Where can you find party planners that are experienced in putting together an event like this?
Posted by Maria; updated 07/25/04

14th B-Day And I Don't Know What To Do!!!! HE     (2 replies)

Hey. I need so much help with my party idk what to do cause i want it to be alsome and i wanna have a lotta fun with my buds i was thinking a hotel but idk then i thought about like buckeyehall of fame (ohio , u.s.a.) then augh idk what so PLEASE i really need help ...
Posted by k.k; updated 07/26/04

Hellium Ballons    

Where Sharon Osbourne found the Ballons, her used for welcome home OZZY, with the name? Please.
Posted by Maricruz; updated 07/27/04

Birthday Party For A 30-Yr Old    

My husband is turning 30 on October and I`m planning to have a huge birthday bash for him. I thought up a great idea to pop out of a birthday cake just like Jessica Simpson did for her husband on HIS 30th birthday...so I`m doing that, but what else can I do? I don`t ...
Posted by Patricia; updated 07/27/04

Hawaiian Lula Party     (1 reply)

Hi, I"m a Child care provider in my home and IAm planning a lula party for about 8 kids boys and girls does any one have any idea`s on things to do for this, Thanks ages 4 to 9
Posted by Jayne; updated 07/27/04

14th Birthday In A Few Days. . .    

Well, on my 14th birthday I`m plannin` on taking myself and a few friends (just like five at most) to a local go-kart place (they have go karts, games, and miniature golf) and then after we`re going to go home and have some pizza, cake, and ice cream and watch a flick ...
Posted by starsky; updated 07/29/04

18 Emergency    

Well it`s my bestfriends 18, and i wouldnt have a clue what we could do because she doesnt have much money because she is going on a holiday and saved up for that, so do you have any ideas what just a small group of close friends could do for her 18th
Posted by l; updated 07/29/04