14th B-Day     (1 reply)

Im having a b-day party at this restaurant and we`re gunna rent out the top floor and theres like a v-ball place outside but we dont kno what to do. Theres like a big field too. And theres gunna be like 30 ppl. Its a boi gurl party soo ne ideas welcome and i mean NE ...
Posted by joe; updated 08/23/04

13th Birthday     (1 reply)

Please Help I need to have some great ideas of what to do for my 13th Birthday. It has to be a great birthday sence it is my turning into a teen. Please Help! Thanx
Posted by Rachael; updated 08/23/04

The Ultimate Sexy Gift He Desires!    

Cherie’s Studio “Inspiring Feminine Imagery” 614-459-5992 Www.cheriestudio.us Dear Lady in Waiting! One of the best ways to break all the tension of planning a surprise gift Create a “Inspiring Feminine Imagery” Photo Session. Sensuous Photography for Women ...
Posted by Cherie Luckoff; updated 08/18/04

Re I Need Help    

I need help finding ideas for things to do because we usually do nothing
Posted by sarah; updated 08/18/04

Sweet 16 In November     (1 reply)

I want to have an awesome, unique, unfrogetable sweet 16 ... Maybe a semi-formal but i dont know what to theme it .... If anyone has any themes or other ideas that dont cost millions of dollars lol please email me i need all the help i can get!!! thanx email me at ...
Posted by ~Christy~; updated 08/20/04

18th Birthday. Need Ideas!!!     (1 reply)

I have no idea what to do with my friends post-18th birthday..i mean i have a few, but i really want to do something memorable. I`m already seeing my bf on my birthday, so this is going to be like a friend get-together. Any ideas?
Posted by Sarah; updated 08/20/04

Party? Games? What Should I Do Please Help!!!     (1 reply)

Hey, im having a party and there is going to be MORE boyz than girlz and i don`t know what to do , what games to play and EVERYTHING, but, all I do know is that im having my pool and hottub set up, but i need some games. A little kissy kissy smoochy smoochy. Oh and by ...
Posted by Jayden; updated 08/10/04

Girl Birthdayparty Tips     (16 replies)

Can you help me think of some games at my 12th birthday sleepover party?
Posted by tasha; updated 08/10/04

I Need Help!     (1 reply)

I really need help wth my b-day on aug24!
Posted by Sarah; updated 08/14/04

13 Year Old Pool Party    

Ok well me and my best freinds mom r having a Surpoirse bday party for my best freind. It is going to be a pool party. But i have no ideas of what to do. Soo i need ideas for games. It doesnt have to be in the water game . It could be out side games to but if u could ...
Posted by chelsea; updated 08/15/04

Co-Ed Sleepover     (18 replies)

Hey Everyone! I`m going to one of my best guy friends sleepovers and he`s haveing 5 guys and 5 girls. Well he doesn`t know how to plan the party, so I am. The guys are really in kissing so I want to know some unique games. Stuff that we haven`t already heard.... Even ...
Posted by Danielle; updated 08/15/04

Sweet 16!    

Hey guys! I would like to know what you do in a Sweet 16. Like is like a Quinceanera or what? How do u make a Sweet 16? Thanks! TropicalBreeze78@msn.com
Posted by Krystal; updated 08/16/04

16TH BIRTHDAY HELP!    

HELP! MY 16TH B-DAY IS COMING UP AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. BOY/GIRL PARTY. WE LIVE IN THE MIDDLE OF NO WHERE.GAMES? ANYTHING FUN. NOT BABY GAMES IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS TO HELP ME PLEASE SEND AN E-MAIL TO BABYBLUEEYEZ2603@AOL.COM
Posted by AMBER; updated 08/17/04

14th Birthday Party     (2 replies)

I am having a birthday party with about 15-20 girls. I dont have a pool or anything, and I need ideas to keep them busy for about the whole day, I have things like airhockey, pinball, pool, playstation, foosball, etc., but with so many girls I don`t think that would ...
Posted by Jen; updated 08/17/04

I Need Help For My 12th Birthday Jam!!!!!!!!!     (2 replies)

My 12th birthday is coming up soon and I wanted to invite a few friends to the movies and back to my house for a sleepover. I`m inviting about 10 people. My mom says that it`s going to be alot of money. So I`m wondering how I can hold both things on an extremely tight ...
Posted by Alexa; updated 08/06/04

SLEEPOVER ADVICE    

I need help throwing a sleep over? Can anyone give me advice pleze?
Posted by Jessica; updated 08/06/04

Help With Birthday Party Suprise    

I am looking for a place that is cheap but decent that I could do our own catering and a band. I was think of a clam bake or luau. This is for NYC
Posted by Sal; updated 08/06/04

Sweet16h Birthday    

Hello, I just wanted to know if you know about any halls is sacramento? please get back to me as so as possible
Posted by Kashandra; updated 08/08/04

October Sweet 16 Help!    

My sweet 16 is this coming october. And i want to have something totally unique. I want something at home cuz i dont wanna b the center of attention at a big hall. Thats too much to worry about. I really just want something my friends and i can enjoy and be unique.
Posted by kayleigh; updated 08/08/04

Birthday Help!     (1 reply)

Hey everybody! im havin my 13th birthday on sept 11...its co-ed and about 30-45 people I have no idea what to do...my last co-ed party was great but some of the time we just sat around or were screaming at eachother trying to start a game or somthing...i dont know if ...
Posted by Samm; updated 08/09/04

Sweet 16    

Hey! I need some help coz i`m having a 16th birthday party but i dont know what theme to have.I need ideas quickly. There are about 16 people coming. It`s going to be at my house and it`s goin to be really hot `cause i live in Texas.I need some game ideas etc. And i ...
Posted by Danniella; updated 08/09/04

14th Birthday     (2 replies)

Im havin a 14th b-day party and im gunna hav about 20 ppl commin and i need sum awesomse games amd music ides. Its a co-ed soo ne ideas welcome.........thnx joe
Posted by joe; updated 08/09/04

Is It Bad To Give Some1 All Of Ur Heart???     (2 replies)

I don`t know about u guys, but breaking up sucks. My g/f broke up w/ me a few days ago because she wanted to become more "perfect" for me... I thought that she was perfect... I was really in love w/ her.... I was on the verge of killing myself yesterday, and i would`ve ...
Posted by some_guy; updated 08/10/04

14th All-Girl Small Bday Party HELP!     (1 reply)

Ok im turning 14 august 22 and im only having over my closest closest best friends - which is 4 gurlz. I want to keep this small but SUPER fun.. As much fun as a party with lots of people Two people at this party are a lot like me - crazy and fun and willing to do ...
Posted by Marina; updated 08/10/04

Speech For The 18th B-Day Of My Daugther    

Need a help on what i will say during the debut party of my daugther
Posted by jhun; updated 08/10/04