18th Big Birthday Splash    

My 18th birthday is coming up on August 26th, and I want to make it a HUGE celebration. Food, company, whatever, if anyone can help me, I would greatly appreciate it!
Posted by Jennifer; updated 08/09/03

Men In Motion Male Dancers    

For the hottest male exotic dancers for your bachelorette party, bridal shower, birthday party, or girls night out event check out www.meninmotion.biz. Then click on "Men in Motion". Our Male revues and private parties with our male strippers are to die for. We perform ...
Posted by Brett; updated 08/09/03

Teen Birthday Party     (2 replies)

Ok, I need help. This is really short notice but I just found out this website. I have a party this Friday, April 25. Today is Monday, April 21. I am turning 13. I am inviting boys and girls from 5:30-10:30 for my party. I want to really please the 4 guys that are ...
Posted by Stella; updated 08/02/03

Male 15th Birthday----------------     (1 reply)

Its all good when it comes to having girl parties, but now I put a change on that. I`m having my 15th in a dance hall, with photographs, videograhy, a pro dj, ceremony, and catering. I have already chosen the colors blue and white. And I have 12 couples already. Its ...
Posted by Steven J; updated 08/02/03

SNOW WHITE BIRTHDAY PARTY     (1 reply)

My daughter`s birthday is Aug 1. She will be 3 yrs. Old. We`ve looked everywhere for a Snow White birthday theme (cups, plates, tableware etc). Where can we purchase these items in the Winston-Salem NC area?
Posted by Kristin Ziglar; updated 08/02/03

My 12th B-Day Party Is In 14 Days!!! Help!!!     (1 reply)

My 12th birthday party is in 14 days and i am having an all girl sleepover with 5 friends.i am low budget and need advice on games to play. Any help would be nice. Thanx to all.
Posted by nun ya biz niz; updated 08/02/03

My Mates 21st Birthday    

Hiya, One of my best friends 21st is coming up very soon. I want to organise some sort of celebration that he`ll remember. His family arent going to do anything so i feel i shud but i am on a tight budget. I have a small sports club facilitiy and grounds to use. Any ...
Posted by Hayley; updated 06/15/03

Need Help On My 15th Birthday Party    

PLEASE HELP ME!!! i need help on my upcoming 15th birthday party that is happening in my backyard.i am having about 60 people and my backyard is big. I need help on what to do with all my friend and the little ones at the same time.i want it to be so much fun for every ...
Posted by Stephanie; updated 07/09/03

Help!!!!!!!!! My Birthday's Tomorrow!!!!!!!    

Please help! My first year of being a teenager and I don`t have one idea for my party! I`m inviting 40 people boys and girls, it can involve kissing or just fun games! any ideas help right away!!!Thanx so much my party`s tomorrow
Posted by Stephani; updated 06/27/03

Theme Ideas For My 18t Birthday Party     (1 reply)

My 18th birthday is coming up and i dont have any ideas for a theme. I want it to be something no one will forget and be totally fun. Everyone always does costume, i dont want that, i want something original and something i can do at my house and in the back yard. I ...
Posted by babydoll; updated 07/25/03

Suprise Birthday Party?? Ideas Please..    

Hey everyone.. I am wanting to have a surprise birthday party for my soon to be 21 year old boyfriend.. We`ve been together for 3 years and I would like to make this special for him. I am 20, so I`m completely able to do this, I just need some ideas like where to have ...
Posted by Megan; updated 06/11/03

Birthday Elmo Wanted.     (1 reply)

Looking for a person with a elmo entertainer to attend A birthday party .With party favorites for the children . In the philadelphia area please e-mail me for some Info...birthday party will be for the 8/29/03.. There will be about 10 kids from the age of 1year old ...
Posted by tony; updated 06/12/03

40th Birthday    

Looking for lawn decorations for a 40th birthday, cows, fish, etc. , location Pottstown, PA. I did this in November but can`t seem to locate the place again. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you
Posted by Fran; updated 08/01/03

MOM NEEDS HELP!! BIRTHDAY FOR 2 YR OLD     (4 replies)

HELP ME!! My son is celebrating his 2nd birthday on March 30th. He Loves "THE JUNGLE BOOK" and I am trying to make it a jungle book theme party for him but cannot find ANYONE with the themed invitations, plates,cups, napkins ETC... If you can help me please let Me ...
Posted by Allison; updated 06/30/03

Birthday Party    

Hey my b-day party is this Saturday and I really wana have some fun game and im inviting 9 girls and 9boys and i want to have games were all of of us can play and I want some kising games but i have none b-sides 7 minutes in heaven and I really need help
Posted by Amanda; updated 03/25/03

Birthday Party    

Hey my b-day party is this Saturday and I really wana have some fun game and im inviting 9 girls and 9boys and i want to have games were all of of us can play and I want some kising games but i have none b-sides 7 minutes in heaven and I really need help email me at ...
Posted by Amanda; updated 03/25/03

Birthday    

I would like someone to deliver a song to my son for his 31 birthday. He works at Dean Sellers on 15th Mile. His birthday is the 21 of this month. Can you do this?
Posted by Shun; updated 05/20/03

My Hubby's 30th Surprise Birthday    

HELP ME!!!!! Its six months away the big 30 and i need help in getting a great party together any advice I would love to hear it and help would be great too
Posted by Jenna; updated 05/12/03

Birthday Party    

I would like to know how much it would be to seat about 40 people in stretch hummers and how many would it take to seat them
Posted by olivia tucker; updated 05/28/03

Gift For Classmate's Birthday    

My preschool son has been invited to attend the birthday of a classmate. We appreciate the invitation but cannot attend. Should I send a gift? It`s a huge class that my son will attend again next year. We are already part of a large playgroup, and we don`t plan on ...
Posted by Sandra; updated 05/28/03

30th Birthday    

I am going to put a message board in front of my best friends` house on the day of her 30th b-day. I need something catchy like "Lordy, lordy, look who`s forty"! Any suggestions?
Posted by Bee; updated 04/11/03

50TH BIRTHDAY IDEAS PLEASE!!     (6 replies)

MY DAD IS TURINING 50 AND MY BROTHER AND I WANT TO DO SOMETHING REALLY SPECIAL FOR HIM, SOMETHING FROM THE HEART. WE DID A SCRAPBOOK ONE YEAR WHERE WE TOOK ALL OF THE THINGS THAT HE HAD SAVED FROM US GROWING UP ALONG WITH PICTURES AND SO ON, AND HE LOVED IT, BROUGHT ...
Posted by DANA; updated 05/06/03

50th Birthday     (1 reply)

I need some help with catering...something easy and not so expensive...we are having a 50th birthday party for my mom and it will be a carribean themed party...guests will wear carribean themed clothing and there will be live entertainment,but all the caterers are so ...
Posted by Kelly; updated 05/08/03

Twin First Birthday Party     (3 replies)

I`m looking for ideas for my twins birthday party. I was thinking of doing Bam Bam and Peebles but I cannot find anything with these caracter. Please give me more ideas, or help me find supplies with these caracters. Thank you
Posted by Diana Hernandez; updated 04/21/03

Buying A 18th Birthday Cake    

I will be on hoilday in kisssimmee in july celebrating my daughters birthday and would like to buy a cake. I cannot find information on which bakery in this area will be suitable toand how I can order for when we arrive
Posted by bren; updated 04/29/03