Zoo    

U r all really disgusting!
Posted by !!!!!!!!; updated 06/11/04

HARD TO FIND CAKE IDEAS???    

Having trouble finding that cake idea? Don`t want to spend too much $$ on a custom cake?? My company Cupcake Cuddlers is for you! We provide you with hand-crafted custom cupcake holders and/or party favor cups to fit any party theme and decor.... From baby`s first ...
Posted by Cece; updated 06/09/04

Need A Banquet Room In Akron/Canton, Ohio    

Help! I need a private dining room or banquet room in a restaurant or hotel in the Akron/Canton, Ohio on Friday, June 18th for a dinner /birthday party for my Mom`s 80th birthday celebration.We are trying to keep the cost per person to approx. $12-$17 per person plus ...
Posted by Karen; updated 06/05/04

Survivor Themed Party Ideas...    

Hey. My birthday is in two weeks and I am throwing a Survivor themed Birthday party at a lake. Does anyone know of some fun games, cool recipes, or any ideas that would help me make this party a success? Thanks for your help.
Posted by Rick; updated 06/06/04

CANDY MESSAGE POEM FOR BIRTHDAYS     (2 replies)

A while back I did a birthday poem on a very large piece of cardboard. It told a little poem about getting old and you put candy and candy bars in certain places. I remember some of the candy as being Skor, Nutrageous, Mounds, etc. Does anyone know what I`m talking ...
Posted by CHARLENE; updated 06/07/04

Birthday Location Needed In Syracuse, N.Y.    

Hello, my nephew will be celebrating his first birthday in Syracuse, N.Y. And I am trying to find a place that will accommodate about 80 or so people. I am very open to any and all suggestions. Thank you Uncle Jason :) Jdeburgo@hotmail.com
Posted by Jason; updated 06/09/04

My Sweet 16     (1 reply)

OK my sweet 16 is next july and i have no clue!!!!!! what to do, my mom wants to have a all family only!?!? party but i dont want that i want to have that kind of party that no1 4gets but still i really dont kno what i want so if u can help me please e-mail me ...
Posted by some; updated 05/30/04

Boy Girl Party     (1 reply)

~*Please send some fun teen boy girl party games I only have a week*~
Posted by Lyndsey; updated 05/30/04

I Need To Know What To Do At My Party!!!    

Ok, this sounds really really bad...but im 15 years old and this is my first boy/girl party i`ve had since like the second grade!!! i need help on what to do to keep everyone happy...people at my party will range from ages 14-17...so please come up with some good ...
Posted by Kelly; updated 05/31/04

Birthday Crisis    

I NEED A SONG TO SING FOR MY GRANDMA ON HER 70th SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!!!!!!!
Posted by abby; updated 05/31/04

14th B'day    

Hey, I have no idea of what to do i know my b`day is a while but last year it wasn`t a gr8 one i want boyz and girls but i dunno what to do and i don`t wanna movie coz i h8 choosing coz i get worried ppl won`t like it plz help me what should i do????
Posted by Lauren; updated 06/02/04

HELP PLEASE     (1 reply)

Hiya, PLEASE can you help it is my birthday soon and i dnt hv a clue wat to do i dnt want a pool party i will be 13 n i want it to be cool becoause i want it to be so great that my friends will think it is wicked so PLEASE PLEASE can you help!!!!!!!
Posted by sigourney; updated 06/03/04

Kissin Games     (4 replies)

HELP!!! i REALLY need kissing games Thanx all
Posted by rache; updated 06/04/04

IDEAS FOR BOYFRIENDS 30TH BIRTHDAY     (2 replies)

ANY IDEAS OF WHAT TO DO FOR MY BOYFRIENDS 3OTH BIRTHDAY. WE ARE FROM THE CINCINNATI AREA. HE IS A PARTYER SO I NEED SOME CRAZY IDEAS! THANX FOR YOUR HELP!
Posted by SHAWNA; updated 06/04/04

Need Patry Ideas!!!!Boy/Girl Party!!!    

HEy ppl wassup?? ne ways i just wanted to know if anyone has any awesome ideas.....like something that will make both gurls and boys feel more comfy...we are all in the same classs...so anyways i have connections with a pool and dance floor, at my house so help a sista ...
Posted by Josie; updated 05/22/04

Messy Birthday Party For 11 Yr Old Girl    

I am throwing a messy party for my daughter`s 11th birthday party. We are having it at home, and I am looking for some ideas for games. So far I`ve got shaving cream slip and slide, pie fight, making goo, making toothpaste putty, chalk painting on a giant banner, worm ...
Posted by lynn; updated 05/23/04

18 Roses And Candles    

Hi! my best friend is turning 18 tommorow, and we badly needed the history behind the 18 roses and candles in a debut.... Just want to ask what`s its significance and when did it started??? thanks a lot...
Posted by sam; updated 05/27/04

Party Games    

Hey guys, I`m sorry to say that none of your ideas were any use to me but i have a few suggestions. Dare Spin the Bottle- Is when instead of having people taking their clothes off or pashing like crazy, you simply have a person spin the bottle and who ever it ...
Posted by Kelsta; updated 05/27/04

Sleepover Help     (1 reply)

Help!!! I am planning on having a spa-themed sleepover for my 13th B-day... But I just realized there are 7 other people coming and I can`t afford to really do TOO much pampering. Some ideas please?
Posted by Kristi; updated 05/27/04

I NEED HEEEEEELP!    

My moms birthday is coming up on June 29th and i reeeeeeeeeeally wanna get her like a famous (spanish) singer come and sing to her when she 1st wakes up or something. Anyone that can get me ANY spanish (good) singer PLEASE e-mail me or respond here. Famous singer ...
Posted by Myrla; updated 05/28/04

Birthday Party    

Does anyone know where a person in pa. Can rent sumo wrestling outfits for 11 and 12 year old kids?
Posted by scot; updated 05/29/04

POP Out Of Cake Thing    

Help i too am looking for a pop out of cake but where? if you hve any suggestions just pleease post a reply!
Posted by jdac; updated 05/30/04

Party     (1 reply)

Help me please emergency.......a girl turning 15 co-ed party any good games???
Posted by Rachel; updated 05/30/04

I REALLY NEED HELP WITH MY PARTY     (1 reply)

I am a 13 year old boy and i dont know what i should have my party like. I havent got a clue what should we do. Plez post any messages if u can help me thanx. PS. Its girls and boys and the boys r staying the night at my house
Posted by jOHN; updated 05/30/04

Sweet Sixteen Birthday Party     (11 replies)

I am planning my daughter`s 16th birthday party. The theme is Beauty and the Beast. Can you help me find items related to this theme. Thank you.
Posted by Leslie Mosman; updated 05/30/04