We Play Clowns In April 3,4th Of 2004-    

Dear all clowns send your photo,s asap;; befor march 3-20-----we play clowns in syracuse ny help;; also my birthday is march 1 hurry from dotz and star c/o mike schuelke and dara apt 1206 1207 almond st syracuse ny 13210 send asap; we play clowns in april 3 and 4th all ...
Posted by mike schuelke; updated 02/29/04

21st Birthday Ideas    

Hiye, it will b my boyfriend 21st b`day soon and we have been together for 2 1/2 yrs now. I realy wanted to do something realy romantic for him however, im realy confused wat? i dont realy want a [arty or anything coz i no he`d ratehr jsu it be me and him but i wnated ...
Posted by saba; updated 02/29/04

Twins 16 Year Olds    

I am having a sweer sixteen for my twin daughter in March 2005. I am having trouble finding invitations because I want both girls to reflect the picture in front. Any suggestions?
Posted by brenda; updated 02/27/04

13 Party Help Please?     (1 reply)

Hey ya`ll! I definatly need sum help planning my 13th b-day! I have absoloutly no ideas. My mum won`t let me invite boys, (way so out of the question)so it`ll be around 10 gals. My mum is also really tight on da money, so we don`t have too high of a budget. (myb like ...
Posted by Erica; updated 02/27/04

VOTE FOR THE BEST BIRTHDAY PARTY     (1 reply)

SHOULD I CHOSE HOUSE B-DAY PARTY OR SOME WHERE ELSE ( IF YOU PICK SOME WHERE ELSE TELL ME WHAT PLACE )
Posted by Donovan; updated 02/28/04

Toddler Birthday Party Game Ideas    

Party game ideas for toddler turning 2
Posted by Auncott; updated 02/29/04

11th Birthday Game Ideas     (1 reply)

Ive always had the boringest birthday partys with only 2 or 3 people would come....HHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPP.
Posted by Donovan; updated 02/26/04

PROFESSIONAL MALE CHIPPENDALE STYLE ENT,.    

WE PROVIDE PROFESSIONAL MALE CHIPPENDALE STYLE ENT FOR BIRTHDAYS FROM 18 EVEN UP TO 100 YEARS OLD ARE A PIECE OF CAKE.....TASTEFULLY AND PROFESSIONALLY....SERVING ALL OF NEW YORK AND NEW JERSEY...24 HOUR SERVICE......@ 1-201-951-9159 Visit our page for more info: ...
Posted by SEBASTIAN; updated 02/26/04

Noah's Ark Cookie Cutters By Martha Stewart     (2 replies)

Help! I goofed! I thought I would always be able to order the Set II of the cookie cutter collection by MS. I was told today by customer srv. All sold out and out of production....Do you know of a source where I can purchase. This set includes the hippo, rhino, snake......
Posted by Lisa; updated 02/26/04

Noah's Ark Cookie Cutters By Martha Stewart    

Please help me find all three sets. I don`t know where to begin looking.
Posted by Raquel; updated 02/26/04

Suprise Party Ideas For Someone Turning 56?    

My mother`s birthday is March 19th and she will be 56 can you help give me ideas to plan her a party? I want it to be a suprise party although I`ve never given a suprise party. Email tinylittlejmouse@yahoo.com with help please!
Posted by JS; updated 02/26/04

14 Birthday    

I need A cool Idea For my 14th birthday party. It is in April i dont have any idea what to do. Help me pleas it has to be a great idea Thanks
Posted by Diann; updated 02/26/04

Sweet 16 Annie Theme     (3 replies)

Hi everybody, i am trying to help a friend out, and she is trying to plan the sweet 16th birthday party and she wants it to be with the theme of the movie Annie, Does anyone have any ideas for like favors or watever that has to do with the hall..ballons and stuff.. ...
Posted by Angel; updated 02/26/04

T-Shirt Saying!!    

My mom is turning 75 in April. I am taking her to Beverly Hills to see Bob Barker (The Price Is Right!!). She has watched this show everyday as far as I can remember!...I am 42 this year! So, many years later she still is watching it. She has always dreamed of ...
Posted by Winnie; updated 02/27/04

13 Year Old Sleepover    

I need some ideas for my 13th birthday. Thisis going to be important day because I`ll be a teen. I don`t know what I`m going to do. Can you help me????
Posted by Ashley; updated 02/18/04

**NEED IDEAS FOR 21st BIRTHDAY!!!**     (3 replies)

Hey, I am turing 21 at the end of March and luckily my bday falls on a Sat. I am planning on inviting 40 + people to come hang out, some who drink, others who don`t. So, I don`t want to have too much alcohol involved, but of course, some to celebrate my legalness. I ...
Posted by Chris; updated 02/19/04

Party    

Yo I need help to throw a party. My parents said i cant go to a party but i can throw one. So i need help in should i have my parents stay in the house or should i have then move. Then should i invite girls and things along those lines. The kids age that will be ...
Posted by Dan Baig; updated 02/20/04

Please Help Me With A Sleepover 13 Years Old     (1 reply)

*....my sleepover is this Saturday and i am turning 13... My mom wont let me have any boys.....and only 5 girls sleep over......we on a TIGHT budget....and i really want this party to be unforgettable.....it is winter up here so no summer games please!.....thanks a lot....
Posted by Alyssa; updated 02/20/04

16 B- Day Places And Ideas    

My son is such a party boy
Posted by Donovan; updated 02/22/04

13 Yr B-Day Party...guys And Girls!!help!!!!!    

Im having a b-day party with about 20 peeps the only thing is i don`t know what to do.....please some one help..any good ideas??????? Thanx, Mike
Posted by mike; updated 02/23/04

13th Birthday Soon Help     (2 replies)

Plez help!!! my 13th birthday is comeing up an i need ideas. It needs to be cheep (i have 2 pay for it)!!! I want it to be different. Like 8 gurls r comeing (my mom wont allow guyz :-( Thankx
Posted by Maddy; updated 02/23/04

16th B-Day Party!!!(cotillion)    

Okay well i need help in planning the cotilliona and if anyone has advice or where i should begn then let me know!!!!!! thanks!!!!!
Posted by rebeca; updated 02/25/04

50TH BIRTHDAY PARTY     (1 reply)

I WAS WONDERING IF THERE IS ANYONE OUT THERE WITH SOME COOL 50TH BIRTHDAY IDEAS. MY MOM TURNS 50 IN SEPT. SO WE ARE STARTING NOW. ANYTHING FROM THE ORDINARY TO ANYTHING DIFFERENT. GIVE ME ALL YOUR IDEAS PLEASE! E-MAIL THEM TO ME THANK YOU SO MUCH ANY SUGGESTIONS ARE ...
Posted by JULIE ; updated 02/25/04

13th Birthday     (4 replies)

Help! My 13th birthday is in 13 days and i have NO idea of what i am going to do!! I want to do something fun that doesn`t cost alot of money. I want to invite about 12-15 friends that are 13 years old. Plese give me some ideas. Thanks
Posted by jennifer; updated 02/26/04

Elmo    

Iam looking for a elmo adult costume? Can any one help. Will rent or buy. Stephanie- Anaheim, California
Posted by stephanie; updated 02/26/04