Sweet Sixteen

My twin sister and I r having our sweet sixteen on August 13th. There is going to be 25-40 guys and girls there. Does anyone a have any ideas on games and other things we could do to keep ourselves entertained????
Posted by Stephanie; updated 07/19/04

Hi well first happy birthday, i have an eleven year old who is already planning her sweet sixteen so i understand your excitement. Anyway i assume you already have the place picked out if not here are a few sugestions for that pool partys are always awsome they pretty much keep everyone entertained and you dont have to worry to much with that part of it. And if you dont have a pool ask around at some of the nicer hotels in your area believe it or not they will rent the pool out for the day or what we have done is just checked in for the night usually two rooms have done us just tell all to bring sleeping bags and swin all night. Or if your haveing it at your house the obviouse choice and im sure you have thought of this already a dj there great and will definitley keep everyone entertained. This is what my daughter has planned for her sixteen, renting a limo bus and taken a few of her close friends to gatlinburge TN for the weekend to shop no doubt. For the last three years she has had a limo and last year limo suv that took them to the hotel it was great. You could always do that as well anyway let me know how it goes i hope something helped!!! michelle
Posted by michelle; updated 07/20/04

Hire some strippers can you help me im birthday by dannielle
Posted by dannielle; updated 07/23/04