I Need Some Good Truth Or Dares For My 12thBD     (1 reply)

Im having my 12th birthday party and cant think of any good truth or dares! my friends and i are really adventrous so we need some good ones!!
Posted by Kyana; updated 12/08/03

Sweet 16 Help    

Hii i`m haveing a sweet 16 in may and i need some ideas for songs to dance with my court to. I want a nice hip-hop song or something like that because i am half black n filopino and i would like a song with a little beat. I already have a song to dance with my father ...
Posted by jazlyn; updated 12/07/03

Girlslumberpartyideas    

I am having a slumber party in 2 DAYS! I need a lot of advice I don`t want to be a loser. And I am turning 12.
Posted by ineedhelp!; updated 12/04/03

My 13th Birthday    

My name is Chelsey. I really need help finding ideas for my 13th birthday party.
Posted by ; updated 12/04/03

Runnin' Outta Idea 4 My Friend's Bd -_-    

Wot i need are : 1. Games for girls and boys (we are seperating into 2 groups one from 14 to 18 and another from 18 to 22) 2. I need idea for truth or dare (for both group - i think it`z not gonna be on da same rate) 3.i need idea for stuff 2 give 2 friends who ...
Posted by mangeg; updated 12/05/03

Game Ideas For Teenage Girls    

Im having a small christmas gathering in 3 days and im stuck for ideas for games, i dont want anything to childish but nothing to grown up either it would be a great if someone could help me out, thanx =)
Posted by sofia; updated 12/06/03

My 25 Birthday    

Hi I need ideas for a scavenger hunt that I want to do for my birthday this Sunday in the West Los Angeles area. My friends are all between the ages of 21-28. We are all pretty crazy and want to have a fun and rsiky scavenger hunt. Please tell me how I go about ...
Posted by soledad; updated 11/24/03

Teenage Birthday Parties     (2 replies)

I need some games for me and muh gurls (not co-ed) to do at my party. I want to do something fun, like man hunt, but that`s all I can think of! Hurry!!! My party`s in a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Loren; updated 11/27/03

Sweet Sixteen     (1 reply)

We just finished celebrating my daughter`s Sweet Sixteen, and what a blast !! I looked everywhere for ideas and ended up using what worked... I rented a hall, ($200 VFW), hired a DJ who carried the party....(can be $500-$800...I know him and we got a deal), had ...
Posted by Susan; updated 11/30/03

13th Birthday     (1 reply)

It`s my 13th b-day i don`t know wot 2 do. I don`t want anything xpensive. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!
Posted by Alex; updated 12/02/03

Surpise Birthday Party    

Looking for a dwarf stripper in south florida to do a house surpise birhtday party! Please Help!!!
Posted by Jessica; updated 12/02/03

Add Musical Flair To Your Party With Bagpipes    

There is nothing quite like the sound of the bagpipes to turn a head! If you are looking for a unique musical experience at your special occasions, consider hiring a bagpiper. Rufus Campbell plays Irish, Scottish and Celtic bagpipe music on the Great Highland and ...
Posted by Rufus; updated 12/02/03

Sweet 16..Clothing Dilema     (2 replies)

Hey, Im having my Sweet 16 in January and I am going to dress up in a gown & my boyfriend will be in a tux. This is kind of to go along with my Princess theme. I would like people to dress up, but its not a big deal if they dont. Do you think casual/dressy on the ...
Posted by Jen; updated 12/03/03

Winter Birthday     (2 replies)

Hi, Iam going to be turning 16 on jan 8th. And i cant think of any good ideas for a winter birthday party. I was thinking of ice skatting, but i think that is to little kidish! Do you guys have any ideas? I would really appreciate it! Thanks
Posted by Candice; updated 12/04/03

14th Birthday Party     (1 reply)

Hi I`m 14 soon and I have no idea what to do for my party. I live in a small house but have loads of friends. I would love a disco but I can`t because I had one last year for my 13th. I want something fun but not to expensive and something we will all remember forever! ...
Posted by clare; updated 11/18/03

14th Birthday/ Christmas Party! NEED HELP!     (1 reply)

Does anyone have any ideas for my 14th/ christmas party? It`s a boy/girl party and I need games/food/ and anything you can give me! I already know we are doing a gingerbread house contest (even though we did it in school in kindergarden, its still a fun and yummy thing ...
Posted by *~chica~*; updated 11/19/03

Candy Gram For Birthday/Anniversary    

I would like to make a message poster using candy bars or candy in general for some of the words. The problem is I dont know what to write that will work with candy bar names. Is there somewhere that I can get a list of candy bar names?
Posted by debbie; updated 11/21/03

Need Truth Or Dare Cards    

I need truth or Dare ideas for my party im having next week, im running out of ideas and i need help, please!
Posted by Ashlea; updated 11/21/03

One Airbrushed Shirt     (2 replies)

I am looking for an airbrush artist who would do ONE long sleeved shirt for me. For my boyfriends birthday I would like to have a picture of his Corvette Airbrushed on the back of a long-sleeved t-shirt. When we go to festivals or motorcycle events or that type of ...
Posted by Sue; updated 11/22/03

Teen Party Please Help    

Hey i need help with stuff to do at my bday party (early dec.) so far weve got a movie and we are going to have a silly string war. But thats not going to take up all the time. Does anyone have any teenageish games or stuff to do? this IS coed.
Posted by meg; updated 11/22/03

My Husbands 30th Birthday Party...please Help     (2 replies)

Need creative ideas for a suprise 30th birthday party
Posted by mk; updated 11/22/03

70th Surprise Birthday Party     (2 replies)

Looking for ideas for decorations,food etc for a surprise 70th Birthday party for my mother.
Posted by Lisa; updated 11/24/03

My Plan 4 My 14burthday    

Hey everiyody, please give me some idea for my next burthday on December. Next burthday, I celebrate my 14 years old. But now, I don`t have a theme for my party. I`m an Indonesian, and I`m islamic. SO, I need u`r opinion 4 my party, but i want my party is not WILDER ...
Posted by icetea; updated 11/24/03

I NEED A SONG TO SING TO MY AUNT TURNING 60??    

My aunt is turning 60...we`re having a surprise bday party for her...she lives in AL...the rest of us are traveling from TX....she loves music...in fact when the whole family gets together we all sing/play instruments....i`m just not familiar w/the popular songs back ...
Posted by Cassie; updated 11/24/03

15th Bday    

Ok i need help finding a game for my 15th party (one with a kissing twist) i have been going out with my bf for over 8 months...we want to kiss but both are to scared , so im hoping a game will help...thanks
Posted by meg; updated 11/24/03