Planning A Party For 2 Of My Best Friends(sis    

I need help the party is suposed to be next week i need idaes
Posted by Kaye; updated 03/31/04

My Best Friend 17th Birthday    

Hi , my best friend is going to have her 17th birthday and i want to make a veryyyyyyyyyyyyy big surprise for her i live in egypt ( cairo ). I wish i would get her a dayuse with her favourite singer but a lot of people said to me that it is a stupid idea i dnt know ...
Posted by mai; updated 03/31/04

17th Birthday Party!    

My best friend in the entire world is turning 17 in a couple months and i need some party ideas.. I want to throw a surprise party for her but i done really know how to pull it off and make it fun! i need some help.. Please feel free to e mail me! bootyshakint_2@yahoo....
Posted by ashley; updated 03/30/04

My Friends 13 Yr Old Party    

Hey my friend is turning 13 and we need help with party ideas its gonna be at embassy suites and there will be no boys there just girls 6 girls so what should we do??
Posted by Jamie; updated 03/30/04

My Friends 13 Yr Old Party    

Hey my friend is turning 13 and we need help with party ideas its gonna be at embassy suites and there will be no boys there just girls 6 girls so what should we do?? the ages range from 12-14
Posted by Jamie; updated 03/30/04

28TH Birthday Party    

I am looking to have a party on April 10 and i really need some really cool ideas to do at this party. Right now i am stuck because i haven`t found a good hall to host it at and i am pressssssssssssssssssed for time!!! PLEASE HELP
Posted by April Bell; updated 03/30/04

SWEET 16 THEMES =)     (2 replies)

HEY ...IM HAVING A SWEET 16 AND I DONT KNOW ANY THEMES REALLY I DONT WANT CINDERELLA BECAUSE ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE HAVING THAT ONE..IF ANYONE HAS ANY IDEAS CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME ..IT WILL HELP SO MUCH THANKS =) I WANT SOMETHING VERY COLORFUL*
Posted by STEPH; updated 03/25/04

My Sweet Sixteen    

Im planning my sixteen which is in january. Im not sure about the whole theme and what im supposed to do. My friend explained to me about the speeches and sixteen candles but im still not so sure. Please explain to me more about the sweet sixteen procedure.
Posted by Heather; updated 03/26/04

12th B-Day Beach Party - Need Ideas     (1 reply)

In 2 weeks im turning 12 and I have always wanted to do a beach themed b-day party.After finally getting my mom to say yes to taking us to florida and stay at our condo there, I have a problem. I think people are going to be bored by just staying on the beach all day. ...
Posted by Lauren; updated 03/27/04

SURPRISE And PRANK Birthday Party    

Hi, my best friend is a boy he`s turning 16 in july and he really like to goof off, joke, prank and surprise people but we can never get him back and this year I would really like to prank him and give him a party he`ll never forget!!! Does anyone have any ideas?? ...
Posted by Nikki; updated 03/28/04

Help    

Hey I need help on what i want to do for my sweet 16th i know i want it to be at the beach and to be hawiien but i dont know what to do for games or anything please e-mail me i need some help .thanx
Posted by Heather; updated 03/28/04

11 TH BdAy*     (1 reply)

My bday is NEXT WEEKEND!!!!!! i have abseloutley no idea wat 2 do!please help!!!!!
Posted by *~kAt~*; updated 03/29/04

Children's Party Aged 12     (1 reply)

I need some party games for my party
Posted by Emma; updated 03/29/04

MY FIRST COED B-DAY PARTY! I NEED IDEAS FOR G    

OMG MY BDAY PARY IS DIS FRIDAY AND ITS WIT BOYS AND GIRLS I AM 14 AND NEED IDEAS FOR BOY&GIRL PARTY GAMES LIKE SPIN DA BOTTLE AND STUFF LIKE DAT...........
Posted by AVRIL; updated 03/29/04

16th Party    

Hi its my mates 16th party this saturday. And i need some games. But they cannot be game which involve sexual contact because most people there will not be single. They need to be fun aswell. Have you got any ideas?
Posted by matt; updated 03/22/04

Science    

I need help with a pok`emon party
Posted by jacob; updated 03/22/04

I Need Help With A Sleepover    

Posted by jacob; updated 03/22/04

My Brothers Sleepover Party     (1 reply)

My brother is having a sleepover and there are 6 boys. (10-11 yrs.) They have to sleep in my room because my brothers room is too small. I wont be sleeping in it but I want to decorate it in a fun way, boyish. Can anybody give me some ideas??????
Posted by kels; updated 03/25/04

Planning Suprise Party For A Best Friend     (2 replies)

My best friend is turning 15 really soon and me and one of my other freiends r planing a suprise party 4 her ....we r inviting 12 girls... And have no idea what to do...cause we dont have to much money to spend... And always spend the weekend at some1 house just ...
Posted by unknown; updated 03/25/04

Free Circus For Dependent Children    

On June 5th from 11:30-3 pm Olive Crest is hosting a a circus for their children who are dependents of the state of California. We will have between 15-25 children from the ages of 4-12 years-old. We are looking for someone to donate a cotton candy machine, provide ...
Posted by Annie Bach; updated 03/25/04

My Sweet 16     (1 reply)

Hi, My sweet 16 is coming up and i have every thing planed, but now i need to start writting candle speaches... I know who i want to put on every candle but i dont know were to start with acually writing the speaches... Help!!
Posted by Vanessa; updated 03/25/04

I Need Help ASAP With My 16th B-Day Party!    

My birth day is this week but i wonna make a quick birthday party i`m gonna be 16 and i need ideas for a small birthday party!
Posted by nancy; updated 03/16/04

I Need Help For A Sleepover     (1 reply)

I am having a sleepover with some friends and i have no idea what to do. We are aged from 14-15 years old and we need some not boring things to do. We love a laugh and things like that so please help us if you can
Posted by cat; updated 03/18/04

Friends Birthday Party    

My best friend isnt allowed having a birthday party when shes turniing 13...(in april 2004) so what we did is we are throwing her a suprise party... But we cant think of ideas!!!! HELP US!!!!!!!!!! we need them really soon!! so think!!!!!!!!! thanks lots!! bye!
Posted by me!; updated 03/19/04

Sweet 16 Gangster Theme    

Im turning 16 in September and Im having a themed party, well I was going to do Cinderella but I changed my mind I want something that fits me and mostly my family. So I decided on "Gangster Theme" just like the 1920`s where everyone was in the mob and all that I love ...
Posted by Brzi; updated 03/20/04