Help With Birthday Party Games     (1 reply)

If anyone knows any great birthday party games for girls that range from ages 11-14 please write back. Also please write back if you know any great party favors or decorations I can give out to. Thanks
Posted by Jill; updated 10/24/02

Birthday Party     (1 reply)

I`m turning 14 and I reaaaaaaallllly need a good idea for a co-ed party.. Meaning girls and guys. I`d like to go out somewhere for a party. Laser Tag and Paintball were my first ideas but paintball is too expensive and laser tag is too far.. HELP!!!
Posted by Jen; updated 10/23/02

Planning A 30/55/70 Birthday Party    

I am starting plans for three milestone birthdays. My son will be 30, my husband 50, and my mother 70 all within a week of each other. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!
Posted by Adria; updated 10/12/02

50's Birthday Party    

Please lsit any 50`s diner or 50`s lounge in the LA or Palm Springs area that I can use for aprroximately 15 guest.
Posted by Cheryl; updated 10/13/02

Birthday 911     (1 reply)

I would like to do something with my friends for my birthday, but I am running out of ideas! I don`t really want to throw a party, but I would like to go somewhere. Does anyone have ideas about something that would be fun and cheap. Mind you these are teenagers.
Posted by Nicole; updated 10/14/02

Strippers 4 Bachelor/Ette Birthday, Holiday    

The world’s hottest model quality female and male strippers & xxx stars available for bachelor/ette, holiday, birthday parties and all occasions. Enjoy our service at any location- your home, office, or in one of our new luxury limousines. Parties of all sizes are ...
Posted by Centerfold Strips; updated 10/19/02

50th Birthday Party     (1 reply)

I`m throwing a 50th b`day party for my significant other and 18 of her friends in great upscale restaurant. They have a piano as well. She`s a lot of fun and I want this party to festive, silly, filled with laughter....like her! I`m nervous about it being boring; ...
Posted by Cynthia; updated 08/25/02

Western Birthday Party     (5 replies)

Having a western birthday party for my mother need ideas please
Posted by diana; updated 09/02/02

50th Birthday Part    

I am currently browsing the net looking for party ideas for my mom`s 50th Birthday. I have a decorating question: I would like to wrap white "christmas" type lights in fabric tool as part of my mom`s decorations, can some please advise where I may purchase this product ...
Posted by Sharif; updated 09/10/02

SWEET SIXTEEN BIRTHDAY PARTY    

HEY I NEED A PLACE IN NORTH MIAMI TO DO ASWEET SIXTEEN BIRTHDAY PARTY IN NOV,29,2002 IF YOU COULD HELP ME PLEASE WRITE ME BACK
Posted by ROBERTA; updated 09/13/02

18th Birthday Bash!     (1 reply)

Hey guys! I`m turning 18 and I`m having a birthday bash in a few days, and I have no idea what to do! I`ve rented a big room next to a pool and hot tub, so there`s that, but I`m not sure what to do for the rest of the time. Got any ideas for games or activities? I`d ...
Posted by Niki; updated 09/14/02

My Sister's 40th Birthday     (2 replies)

I have to payback my sister for the great 40th birthday party she gave me a couple of years ago. Any ideas??
Posted by kay; updated 09/24/02

Birthday Party     (3 replies)

Hey. Help! i am throwing my 14 birthday party in 11 days and i am not sure what to do .I dont really want a dorky games.there are going to be like 30 people there.please help
Posted by amber; updated 09/24/02

50th Birthday Party     (1 reply)

I`am planning a surprise 50th birthday party and the theme will be jamican. Do you have any suggestions for favors?
Posted by shellie; updated 09/30/02

Need Elegent Themes For An 18th Birthday!!     (3 replies)

Well, i`m trying to come up with themes for my 18th birthday party. I don`t want anything crazy..something elegant and classy [not a hawaiian theme or anything..more like a cinderella theme.] i want it to be unique though...something that will suit a function being ...
Posted by ashley; updated 06/12/02

Outdoor Birthday Party Games    

Hi, I`m hosting a surprise party for my best friend at the park. She will turn 17. Does anyone have game ideas? Thanks.
Posted by Iolite; updated 06/16/02

My Birthday!!    

I need Sumo Wrestling Outfits IN MIAMI Any one know where i can rent them?
Posted by joni; updated 06/22/02

50th Birthday Party    

I`m throwing a 50th b`day party for my significant other and 18 of her friends in great upscale restaurant. They have a piano as well. She`s a lot of fun and I want this party to festive, silly, filled with laughter....like her! I`m nervous about it being boring; ...
Posted by Cynthia; updated 08/24/02

Husband's 50th Birthday Surprise!    

Hi! My husband, Chopper, is turning 50 on the 21st and I want to surprise him with at least 50 virtual e-mail cards (clean) and hopefully one from each state. I`d then turn the cards into a geography lesson for our daughter. Would anyone care to help me out? Thanks! :) ...
Posted by Mokins; updated 07/09/02

My Husband's "40th" Birthday Party!     (2 replies)

I am running out of time! The party is Saturday, May 18th, and I need help!! What I wanted to get my husband more than anything is one of those "strippin` chimps!!" I saw one a couple of years ago, and my husband would truly love it!!! If anyone knows of a type of ...
Posted by Robin; updated 05/11/02

Golden 50th Birthday Party     (3 replies)

I am needing ideas for everthing and also favors for the tables.
Posted by Venecia; updated 07/23/02

Husband's 60th Birthday    

I need some ideas for games or activities for a 60 yr. Birthday party. He is a Minister of Music. Thanks.
Posted by Judy P.; updated 07/23/02

50th Birthday     (1 reply)

I am looking for a 50th birthday gift idea for my dad. I thought about a photo album or quilt that resembles his past 50 years, but what would he do with them afterwards? Can anyone help me?
Posted by Sara; updated 07/28/02

50th Birthday    

My mother will turn 50 on June 17th, this is also the day of my parents 30th wedding anniversary! TWO PROBLEMS,,,Mom is dead against a party, and my father is recovering from a serious back surgery, thus he is unable to move around much. How can I make her (and Dad) ...
Posted by shamby; updated 05/28/02

50th Birthday    

My mother will turn 50 on June 17th, this is also the day of my parents 30th wedding anniversary! TWO PROBLEMS,,,Mom is dead against a party, and my father is recovering from a serious back surgery, thus he is unable to move around much. How can I make her (and Dad) ...
Posted by shamby; updated 05/28/02