Free Funny Cards ;)    

Hi you all. There is a new thing on this site, free funny cards, they are so funny, i just sow them. You all need to see them: at partypop.com :)
Posted by donna; updated 10/01/03

14 Year Old B-Day Party     (5 replies)

I need help i cant decide what to do for my 14th birthday becasue it`s in december ive done the whole sleep over and boling skating and done everthing i can think of but i need something new to do so please reply .
Posted by Kristy; updated 09/30/03

Help, Any Creative Ideas To Keep People Dry??     (1 reply)

This coming sat night, we are throwing a party in honor of me. Since my husband has never thrown me a party, we are making it a bash, my problem is in NJ it has been raining on and off, sunny one min and down pour next!!! i fear that my guest will bail if i don`t have ...
Posted by brandy; updated 09/30/03

HELP    

HEY, I WILL BE 14 ON OCT. 12 AND LAST YR MY B-DAY SUCKED. THIS YR I WANT TO DO SOMETHING SUP`R FUN BUT NOT TO EXSPENCIVE AND I WANT TO GET AS FAR AWAY FROM MY HOUSE AS POSSIBLE ( C`MON, WE`RE TEENZ, PARENTZ JUST DONT UNDER STAND ) I WANT SOMETHING EVERYONE WILL MEMBER` ...
Posted by MELYSA; updated 09/25/03

HELP     (1 reply)

In a cuople of weeks im having a party 5 boys and 5 girls i need some games witch can lead to stuff ..... If you know what i mean if you have any ideas please help thanx xxxxxx
Posted by louise; updated 09/25/03

My Son's 1st B-Day Party     (1 reply)

I am looking for the Elmo Adult costume for my son`s 1st b-day party which will be on Sept. 20th and we in the MetroWest area of Massachusetts. Does anyone know of a place where I can rent this costume? Thanks for all your help!
Posted by Ivette; updated 09/26/03

I Am Having A 12 Year Old Pool Party Sleep Ov    

Hi I need to know I party planner web site.
Posted by Leelee; updated 09/21/03

I Am Having A 12 Year Old Pool Party Sleep Ov    

Hi I need to know I party planner web site.
Posted by Leelee; updated 09/21/03

My 12th B-Day Party!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

Hi, I`m nodles.My b-day is soon.I need Ideas!!!!!! Can some one help me? Thanks, Noodles
Posted by noodles; updated 09/22/03

50TH BIRTHDAY PARTY     (20 replies)

I WAS WONDERING IF THERE IS ANYONE OUT THERE WITH SOME COOL 50TH BIRTHDAY IDEAS. MY MOM TURNS 50 IN SEPT. SO WE ARE STARTING NOW. ANYTHING FROM THE ORDINARY TO ANYTHING DIFFERENT. GIVE ME ALL YOUR IDEAS PLEASE! E-MAIL THEM TO ME THANK YOU SO MUCH ANY SUGGESTIONS ARE ...
Posted by JULIE ; updated 09/22/03

HELP! 13th Birthday!    

I really need help by birthday is in a week and I need help planning. I`m inviting 15 girls to sleepover and we want some fun! Can anyone help me? THANX A BUNCH!
Posted by Michele; updated 09/20/03

Coed All Nighter     (3 replies)

Ok, I really need some help. I need some fun games that are not to organized to play, some thing like "this or that" where you have to choose between two things and explaine your answer. Stuff like truth or Dare. We are having an coed all nighter (sleepover thing) I ...
Posted by Leana; updated 09/20/03

18th Birthday Theme Ideas    

Im turning 18 and need ideas on themes. I was thinking of having a luau but im not sure. Any suggestions would be awesome on any themes or luau theme. Thanks.
Posted by Shelly; updated 09/25/03

NIFTY FIFTY - Great Idea For 50TH    

Get a new outlook on life after 50. My single cassette "NIFTY FIFTY" makes a great 50th Birthday present and is guaranteed to entertain and motivate! It`s a single dose of happiness that will remind you how lucky you are to be celebrating your 50th. There are words and ...
Posted by Cathy Emma; updated 09/24/03

CANDY POEM NEEDED    

IM MAKING A "CANDY THEME" BAT MITZVAH IN NOVEMBER. HAS ANYONE SEEN THE POEM WITH ALL THE NAMES AND PICTURES OF THE CANDY BARS IN IT? THANKS
Posted by LISA; updated 09/12/03

KIDS BIRTHDAY PARTY     (3 replies)

MY GRANDSON WILL BE FIVE IN MAY- HE WANTS TO HAVE A HARLEY DAVIDSON BIRTHDAY PARTY. HE IS FASCINATED BY HARLEYS. NEED ANY INFO-HELP
Posted by linda; updated 09/12/03

Three Year Old B-Day Party     (1 reply)

My little brother is turning three in november i my parents and i cant figure out what to do plese help
Posted by Kristy; updated 09/12/03

MY Sweet Sixteen    

Iwant to know where shold i get dresses for my girls because i would really like them to be all the same but in the color pastel pink. Oh, and to get a nice limousine for only about 17 people for ashort time. If you can help me i will be so thankful. Love.
Posted by Yoshi; updated 09/13/03

13 Sleepover!!! Woop Woop! What Ta Do    

Ok well im havin a sleepover with 10 gerls and uhh i have basic small games and stuff, but at most sleepovers, theres usally one bigggg theme or place they go to. I have no idea wat tha big themes gonna bee. Please psot any ideas, anything would help! or you can IM me ...
Posted by emily; updated 09/19/03

Boys+girls 14 Bday Party!!!!!!!     (1 reply)

Okay, here`s the deal. My birthday`s in like three weeks and i have no clue wut 2 do. Im inviting sum guys that were in my homeroom last year, and lots of my closest friends. Pleeez, if u can, give me sum ideas (no extremely dirrty games) i`m sooo desperate...HELP!!!!
Posted by Alyssa; updated 09/18/03

My Son's 5th Birthday Party    

My 4 year old takes karate and i would like to give him a karate party. Please help, need info by 01/01/04
Posted by cindy; updated 09/18/03

2 Year Old B-Day    

My god-sis b-day is comin up and i need a neat idea, inexpensive too she`ll b 2, info by 2/1/04
Posted by sherika; updated 09/18/03

Football Candy Poem    

I am looking for poem to use for Football that uses candy for some words. Please help!
Posted by Luann; updated 09/17/03

50th Birthday Candy Poems    

Has anyone found the poem????? If so could you please email it to me ASAP!!!!! Thanks
Posted by Sabrina; updated 09/11/03

40th B-Day! Need Party House In Dallas    

A friend is turning 40 and I would like to rent a party place that`s at least semi private, where we can get kind of loud without disturbing other people. It needs to be somewhere in Dallas, preferably near White Rock Lake....Any ideas?
Posted by Debbie; updated 09/11/03