18th Birthday Trauma    

Hey, its mine and my twins 18th birthday in july, we were hoping to rent out the top of a pub but everywhere has got so strict, some only allow over 25`s! id really like someone in london for less than 500 and dont wanna go down the route of hall hire! not exactly sure ...
Posted by Kate; updated 04/18/02

First Birthday, HELP!    

In two weeks my little girl has her first birthday and although we have a very tight budget I want it to become an unforgettable day, for her, for our friends and for us. Who could give me some ideas As what to prepare except for the birthdaycake of course. What can ...
Posted by Annamaria; updated 04/09/02

Fiftieth Birthday Games     (1 reply)

Does anyone have ideas for games at my husband`s fifieth birthday party (no theme, just food and friends)?
Posted by Shelley; updated 03/31/02

Daughter's 1St Birthday     (1 reply)

I am throwing my daughter her first b-day party in may and siince this is my first time organizing a party i want it to be perfect. I already have glamour minnie mouse as the theme but i`m not sure about the favors for boys and girls, centerpieces, food to serve that ...
Posted by Lauri; updated 04/03/02

Planning A 50th Birthday Party - HELP!     (3 replies)

I am planning a 50th birthday party for a friend. She knows about it and wants it to have a "pajama party feel" with lots of fun and games. It will probably be at her home unless I come up with a better idea. Since it is not a surprise, I want to definately have some ...
Posted by Denise; updated 02/23/02

Uninhibited Birthday Party Male Strippers NJ    

Don`t know what to get a friend this year? She has everything already? Waited to the last minute? GIVE HER THE GIFT THAT UNWRAPS ITSELF! HIRE HER AN "UNINHIBITED" MALE STRIPPER! What does she like? A man in uniform? Check out Officer Seth from www....
Posted by Seth; updated 03/20/02

Mother's 75th Birthday Party     (4 replies)

I am planning my mother's 75th birthday party . We a re planning an outside function with jazz trio under a tent. Colors are coral and sage ( just chose those). Any ideas for activities for the evening and or decor? Also need help with invitation wording. Thanks.
Posted by Claudia ; updated 05/22/01

Male 16th Birthday Party     (1 reply)

Help, I have a nephew turning 16th in Feb. I looking for party plan. I find all kinds for girls ( a sweet 16 party) but nothing for boys. Maybe with some sort of "right of passage" type of theme. Idea?????
Posted by Mitzi; updated 01/30/02

30th Birthday    

Does anyone have any ideas for a 30th birthday present for a co-worker. Something tasteful. Thank you -
Posted by Kelli ; updated 05/31/01

Birthday Party    

Im turning 15 on wed. 20 and i need some ideas of what we can do for fun. Its going to be from 5pm to 10pm. So if you do have ideas pls share cause i could really use the help! thanks
Posted by Callie ; updated 06/16/01

Weddings Anneversaries Birthdays Parties    

If you plan on having a wedding, anniversary, birthday or any event, Blue Denim Entertainment can make it your best ever. We have perfessional equipment and lighting to make your function a hit, plus DJ Mark interacts with the crowd and keeps them active. We have ...
Posted by Mark ; updated 06/25/01

Pony Rides For Birthday Parties Baltimore    

Perfect Parties And Pony Rides Of Baltimore: Planning A Birthday Party Or Other Child related Event? Party Entertainers Receive A Referral Fee Of 20% Pony Rides For All Occasions Including Your Childs Birthday Party. Serving Baltimore City, County, The Entire State ...
Posted by Carol Austera ; updated 06/25/01

40th Birthday Party     (2 replies)

Hello: I`m having a surprise 40th b-day party for my husband. I`ll have various ages there. Can anyone think of any cool games or a game to play to make it Fun. I won`t be having family there, just neighbor friends. I`m having his baby picture scanned on his b-day ...
Posted by Nancy; updated 02/01/02

32nd Birthday Party    

I am throwing a birthday party for my 32- year old boyfriend. I felt really bad that we couldn`t throw him a 30th Birthday so this year I will make it up to him. I really need help with the invitation wording. Something that rhymes But is masculine and definintely ...
Posted by Lauren; updated 02/04/02

30th Birthday     (2 replies)

Help! My husand's 30th birthday is in March of this year (2001). I want to plan a CHRISTIAN surprise birthday party for him but do not know where to begin. I've never planned a surprise birthday party before, so I need all of the help I can get. He loves the ...
Posted by tracey ; updated 02/26/01

50th Birthday Party     (3 replies)

With my 50th Birthday just around the corner, I want to throw this unforgetable party for all my friends and family. I have not decided on a theme for this, but does anyone have any possible ideas that may be right for me?
Posted by Susan ; updated 08/29/00

5th birthday party    

My son is turning 5 on Oct 4th. He wants his party at the local pumpkin patch. They provide picnic tables at the site. (that's about it) Does anyone have suggestions as to what type of food to bring? Any input is greatly appreciated.
Posted by Diane ; updated 09/05/00

40th Birthday, PLEASE HELP!    

I am planning a surprise 40th b-day party for my sister. I am looking for some ideas that are new and fun. (No death, black stuff.) I'm especially looking for ideas with party games (maybe having to do with baby pix of the b-day girl), decorations, favors, etc. ...
Posted by Gigi ; updated 03/14/01

40th Birthday     (2 replies)

We are throwing a 40th surprise party for my brother in law next month. We'd like the guests to come dressed up somehow. My brother in law is into golf, volleyball, etc. Any ideas to make a party fun?
Posted by Martha ; updated 03/17/01

Need Fun 50th Birthday Party Ideas-For Me!     (1 reply)

Silly is good. We need to have some good clean fun!
Posted by Patti ; updated 03/20/01

15 Th Birthday Party     (2 replies)

Help !!! My daughter is having her 15th birthday party celebration in April, 2001. I would like to know how to make the swag, hearts, ect.. Balloon decorations. What goes in the middle to hold the ballons? and do you just tie a knot to the rope, if thats what holds ...
Posted by lucy ; updated 03/21/01

1st Birthday     (1 reply)

I'm planning my daughter's 1st bday at a pizza place (owned by a friend) only because you can't be too sure of the weather and family alone there are 44 adults and 31 children. Most around the age of 5. This is my 3rd child. Had big parties (outside-May) for the first ...
Posted by Denise ; updated 03/26/01

My Best Friends 17th Birthday     (1 reply)

My Best friend is about to have her 17th birthday party and I want to throw a surprise party for her because she threw one for me. She surprised me at a restaurant and I want something different for her. Please help me think of something really special for her.
Posted by Bailey ; updated 04/05/01