Sushi Parties    

We Teach...You Create Too Spice Girls (Chefs Joy & MIchelle) teach guest the fine art of rolling sushi. We come to your home with an all inclusive workstation for each guest. Cuisine varies from simple Californis Rolls to gourmet Dragon Rolls. You`ll not only have fun ...
Posted by Michelle White; updated 02/09/04

My Sons First Birthday I Need Help    

Ok this is my 2nd child and I love themes and my sons bday is noahs ark and i was wondering if anyone had ideas for food and what i can give the kids in the goody bags. Thanks
Posted by Crystal; updated 02/08/04

14th Birthday Party Boys And Girls HELP!!!!    

My party is in 4 days and there is NO SUPERVISION!!!! Theres 10 girls and 8 boys and they are all hott and its a sleepover i need games and im trying to hook one of my friends up with this guy please reply xxxxxxx PLEASE
Posted by Rachel; updated 02/08/04

Valentine Day Candy Poem    

Could any one help me with a Candy Valentine Poem for my kids and husband.
Posted by Paula; updated 02/08/04

Finding Nemo     (2 replies)

I`m in CA and trying to find entertainment to match my party theme, "Finding Nemo." Please help!
Posted by Amy; updated 02/08/04

I'M THROWING MY BEST FRIEND A SURPRISE PARTY     (2 replies)

Hey i`m throwing my best friend a surprise birthday, she is turnin 14. She has always been there for me so i thought i would do something nice for her. Its only girls so we cant` play any of those boy/girl games. Its bout 8 girls and they are all spending the night at ...
Posted by Cassie; updated 02/08/04

Winter Sweet Sixteen At A Ski Resort    

Hey! I am turning sixteen in a week and I am bringing my friends up to my ski cabin. Does anyone have any ideas for a February party with LOTS of snow? My friends don`t know how to ski, so that is expensive...How about competitions, games, movies ect.
Posted by Ashers; updated 02/02/04

15th Birthday    

Among a few ppl that have posted here, I am planning now for a party that is in July. I am inviting guys and girls but, most of my friends are sorta a tough crowd. Most will participate in games but some are just not the very outgoing type. If anybody has a couple of ...
Posted by Kris; updated 02/02/04

Help!!!!!! 13th Birthday(read And Help Pleaz)     (1 reply)

Neone pleaz help im turnin 13 and im havin a coed party of about 30 that`ll last from about 5 to 10 but all i know to do is dance and hang out pleaz give me kewl ideas and games NO KIDDIE GAMES!!!!!!!!! help me soon pleaz!! thx bunchies
Posted by lyndsey; updated 02/03/04

Re:    

My birthday (14th) was yesterday but I am having the `party` tommorrow. I have absolutely no idea on whaqt to do. I live in Jax, Fla. I may go to Orlando or something and I just moved so I only have two really good friends.
Posted by Britny; updated 02/05/04

50TH BIRTHDAY PARTY     (7 replies)

I WAS WONDERING IF THERE IS ANYONE OUT THERE WITH SOME COOL 50TH BIRTHDAY IDEAS. MY MOM TURNS 50 IN SEPT. SO WE ARE STARTING NOW. ANYTHING FROM THE ORDINARY TO ANYTHING DIFFERENT. GIVE ME ALL YOUR IDEAS PLEASE! E-MAIL THEM TO ME AT JEWELSPAULSON@AOL.COM THANK YOU SO ...
Posted by JULIE ; updated 02/05/04

14th B-Day Party Needs Sum Fun!!!!!!     (1 reply)

Hey!!! i kno all of ya guyz hav heard this a million times but my party is in 2 days and i feel it`s gona be a bummer!!! they`ll be 7 girls and like 3 guys .......wut do sum of ya hav in mind???? Give responses ASAP!!!! thanx a million!
Posted by sassy_sweetie; updated 02/06/04

18 Birthday Program Script    

I was invited to host the 18th bithday party of friend. Please help me to do the program script. Thanks a lot.
Posted by Mercy; updated 02/06/04

Need Sum Fun Boy And Girl Games    

Hey, I`m havin a party with 5 boys and 5 girls. I need sum fun/sexy games, 911!!! Love Always Arielle
Posted by Arielle Parker; updated 02/07/04

14th Summer Birthday Party    

Hi, Its my 14th birthday party in July. I like to plan early because in the summer, things book up quick! I was thinking of going to the beach with 3-4 friendsand staying in a hotel for the night. My other idea was to go down to mission bay or somewhere else and go on ...
Posted by Miranda; updated 02/01/04

13th Birthday Party    

I am having my birthday not this friday but nxt i am real low on the buget bbut my dad said i could have like 4 friends at the movies i was wondering about anymore ideas if so pley e mail me at w_iks@hotmail.com Thax
Posted by sara; updated 02/01/04

I'm Turning 13, AND NEED HELP WITH MY PARTY!     (2 replies)

I need lotz of help! I have no clue what to do for my birthday party! My b-day is on halloween, and I`d love to play some games that have to do with that...but don`t know...I`m open to any ideas. ~Cassie
Posted by Cassie; updated 02/01/04

I Am Turning 14 In 21 Days And I Need Ideas!    

I am going to turn 14 soon and I am having a slumber party! I need some ideas on games, and what to talk about! Please help and plz give very good ideas, not dorky ones! Thanx! I would really appreciate it if someone helped me cuz I have been looking everywhere for ...
Posted by Itzia; updated 02/02/04

Girls 12th B'day On The 12th (champagne B'day    

My daughter is turning 12 on the 12th and I would like to do something different. I know this is called a champagne b`day so I want to start something for a tradtion for my other 2 children also
Posted by Christine; updated 01/28/04

17th Birthday Party Ideas     (4 replies)

I`m turning 17 on Feb. 1st and have not a clue on what to do for a b-day party. I know I want one but dont want to have a boring kiddy party. Also, the parents are strict and cant have any sexual games, etc. That sorta stuff. I also think that my budget will be be ...
Posted by Rachal; updated 01/29/04

Party Dares And Forfits    

I need dares and forfits for people at my 18th birthday party tomorrow who do not join in with the fancy dress theme. Thank you
Posted by Anna; updated 01/29/04

Sweet 16th Birthday NEED HELP!!!!!    

Hey everyone out there my 16th birthday is in about 85 days and i need a fun idea for both boys and girls. I do not want to have that 16 birthday that everyon has. So if you can help email me ASAP!!!!!thank you.
Posted by Brittney; updated 01/30/04

PLEASE! 13/14 Year Old Co-Ed B-Day!     (4 replies)

I need ideas! Age group 13/14! heeeeeeeellllllp!
Posted by Pip; updated 01/30/04

11 Year Old Party/Mall Scavenger Hunt     (1 reply)

I would love some help coming up with great clues for a 11 year old birthday party. Scavenger Hunt Party at the mall. Teams will be given cameras. I`m just having trouble comming up with fun clues. Any ideas?
Posted by Nancy; updated 01/30/04

14th Birthday Party     (1 reply)

Hi I`m 14 soon and I have no idea what to do for my party. I live in a small house but have loads of friends. I would love a disco but I can`t because I had one last year for my 13th. I want something fun but not to expensive and something we will all remember forever! ...
Posted by clare; updated 01/31/04