My Friends Partay     (1 reply)

Hey my friend is having a party and this guy i really like is gunna be there so i want some games so i can kiss him thanx all!!
Posted by rache; updated 11/16/03

14th Birthday Games    

I need some games for a coed 14th birthday party
Posted by Sarah; updated 11/16/03

Sweet 16 2004     (1 reply)

On October 14, 2004 I`mma turned 16. But I can`t think of any ideas. I live in Ny so anything outside may be out the question. I don`t wanna have a party because I don`t like a lot of people(lmao). Help!
Posted by Jessica; updated 11/15/03

I Dont Know What To Do!!!! Help!!!!     (1 reply)

Could some one please help me?!!!!!!!!! I am worried about my sweet sixteenth. I want to have a formal party, like the quinsiera but i cant find a ballroom in Raleigh. Plus i`m worried that my friends and family wont be able to dress up but i really want to have this ...
Posted by Krystal; updated 11/16/03

*sweet Sixteen Ideas In Nyc*     (1 reply)

Hi im turning sixteen in february and i live in nj. I want to take around 16 girls to nyc but i dont know what to do there. Does anyone have any ideas of what we could do in nyc or if there is any place in nj that i can have a party? i really need help!!
Posted by marie; updated 11/16/03

Hang Out Parties    

Hey, I need help finding a game to play involving kissing. Are there any twists to spin the bottle or truth or dare?
Posted by Megan; updated 11/16/03

14th Birthday Party     (20 replies)

Hi I`m 14 soon and I have no idea what to do for my party. I live in a small house but have loads of friends. I would love a disco but I can`t because I had one last year for my 13th. I want something fun but not to expensive and something we will all remember forever! ...
Posted by clare; updated 11/06/03

Mom's 65th B'Day Party    

I need ideas and theme, it will be a Black Tie affair. Thanks
Posted by Lisa; updated 11/10/03

Sweet 16 Party     (1 reply)

Im having a sweet 16 in a couple months, and I can`t think of any ideas for a FAVOR. It is a boy and girl, casual - dressy party, and the colors picked out are blue and purple.
Posted by Brit; updated 11/10/03

Outdoor Coed Campout 17th Birthday Need Games    

I`m having a campout/party for my friends and I I need games you can play outside in the country with a bunch of rednecks. I really need help before fri. It has to be mature no kissing games or stuff like that
Posted by kristen; updated 11/11/03

17th B-Day     (2 replies)

I am turning 17 on November 24th and im trying to think of something really fun to do with my friends and out do what i did last year which was have a limo..if u have ne good ideas please help me out cuz i only got 20days left....THANKS
Posted by Danielle; updated 11/12/03

MY SON B-DAY     (1 reply)

MY SON 16TH BIRTHDAY COMING ,AND I WANNA DO SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR HIM,,WE LIVE IN ORANGE COUNTY CALIFORNIA,,,ANY GOOD IDEA OUT THERE?
Posted by KEO; updated 11/13/03

50th Birthday Party    

We are planning a 50th birthday party for my brother in just one week - need suggestions - we wanted to plan something around a billiard theme - thinking of doing a photo book with pictures but don`t know how to carry the pool (billiard) theme through it. Your help ...
Posted by Jo C.; updated 11/13/03

WHAT DO I DO? Fast, 3weeks Till Bday!!!    

Hey im doin this make over but its late at night and i need a place 2 show it off i dont know where? Help plz and fast my bday`s in 3weeks!!
Posted by sweetie; updated 11/13/03

14th BdAy,CaNt HaVe PaRtY At My HoUsE, HELP!     (3 replies)

Hey..Well i can`t have a party at my house, I am turning 14 on October 28 and I would really like some ideas. I was thinking movies or sumthing..but how can I make it memorable?!? Please help me!..Answer here or email me if you`d like!
Posted by AlExAnDrA; updated 10/28/03

Help!!    

Hey i`m having a b-day party soon and i have alot of friends that i wanna invite--but my house is to small to fit them all and i wanna have a sleep over--please help!!!
Posted by Rachel; updated 10/28/03

Ask Some Suggestion    

Hi! I`m Olga from the philippines, I need your help in planning what`s the right invitation for my "debut" party. Its motif is HAWAIIAN. I just want to ask you about that matter! because i dont know what kind of invitation am i going to make. By the way my debut will ...
Posted by Olga Christine; updated 10/28/03

My Sweet 16...HELP     (1 reply)

Please help me....i want a formal; sweet 16, but i have a VERY small budget to work with. My birthday is in december and i have absolutely nothing planned. My mother is trying to get me away from the idea of a sweet 16 because we have very little money, but i really ...
Posted by erin; updated 10/29/03

Pre-Teen Mall Party    

My 12 b-day is coming up and I liked those ideas about the mall how would u go about planning something like that???
Posted by Kel; updated 11/01/03

21st Birthday Party     (1 reply)

My husband and I are holding a formal birthday party for our daughter`s 21st birthday party and need some help on the wording of the invitations. Any ideas? Thank you.
Posted by Lani; updated 11/01/03

HURRY NEED IDEAS FAST    

Hey my birthday is in 8 days and I`m having a boy/girl party... I`m gonna have a few girls sleep over, but I need ideas of what to do with the guys and soon! So far we`re gonna have a bonfire and s`mores and play x-box, but I still need FUN ideas! thx a bunch! email me
Posted by Susanna; updated 11/02/03

Crimbo Party    

This is a reply to the crimbo party ideas, i just thought u could hav a theme, my friend had a crimbo party and she had a theme of her fave movie (grease) it was really cool, u cud do hawaii coz its cold so u cud pretend like its summer and have punch, and snowcones, ...
Posted by clare; updated 11/03/03

13 Birthday Party     (2 replies)

My friend Ashley is havin a sleepover with 5 girls soon for her 13th birthday. She wants to make the party really kool but needs ideas for games. Please help us her birthday party is March 1! my email is softballchik842@netscape.net and Ashleys email is ...
Posted by Jaclyn; updated 11/04/03

13 Bday Party    

I`m turning 13 in less than a month and i don`t know what i should do for it---i have a ton of friends but a little house i need help!!!
Posted by bigflirt; updated 11/04/03

Help Me Here!    

HELP! I am looking for some cool games to play during a cool sleepover in only 1 week from now. I dont want gameboards or anything that costs money. We`ll be 13-15 plz e-mail me! I wont be checking any replies. So ONLY e-mail me the replies. Then i will check them ...
Posted by Christy; updated 11/04/03