My Brother's Surprise 16th Birthday Party    

I am throwing my brother a surprise 16th birthday party, but i`m having trouble deciding what theme and games? I don`t want him to think its too cheesy or girlie. I NEED HELP.. PLEASE email me and give me some hints.
Posted by Natalie; updated 01/27/04

Help!!!14th Birthday In 2 Weeks!!!     (2 replies)

I have planned what I am doing, but don`t know what games to play. If this helps I am hiring a hall and a DJ, non-co-ed, and it is boys and gals. Thanks, Lynsey
Posted by Lynsey; updated 01/26/04

MY BOYFRIENDS SURPRISE 24TH BIRTHDAY PARTY    

I AM PLANNING A SURPRISE 24TH BIRTHDAY PARTY FOR MY WONDERFUL BOYFRIEND. I ALREADY HAVE THE PLACE AND THE DJ AND STUFF, BUT I WANT IT TO BE PERFECT FOR HIM. ARE THERE ANY TIPS ANYONE CAN GIVE ME ON MAKING IT UNFORGETTABLE FOR HIM?
Posted by DANIELLE; updated 01/26/04

14th Party     (1 reply)

Hey, i`m throwing my best friend a suprise birthday party and she is turning 14, its just me her and bout 5 girls that are our close friends, they are all spending the night at my house, do u have any ideas? please let me know!
Posted by Cassidy; updated 01/26/04

PARTY FOR GIRLS AND GUYS     (2 replies)

Hey Umm i`m having a suprise party for my friend, and i just found out that about 7 girls, and these 2 guys that are my neighbors are coming to my house, any ideas? i kinda need games that can involve both the guys and girls please reply!
Posted by Jessica; updated 01/26/04

Beach/Camping Party Delima!    

Please help Iam having a boy/girl b-day bash and I want a really fun game that every one will get into (but no kissing games there are too many coupples)
Posted by natalie; updated 01/26/04

Party In Febuary (PLEASE Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!)     (2 replies)

My best friend is havin a b-day n Febuary and we can`t think of any ideas PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Anais; updated 01/21/04

6 YEAR OLD PARTY!!!!HELP!!! (I Am SO Serious)    

I want to throw my sister the best party she could ever have! She is turning 6 and I need the ideas by May... PLEASE Help me with ideas, games, and SHE IS SO SO SO into Hello Kitty... PLEASE HELP ME and it would mean SO SO SO much to me!!!! THNX, ...
Posted by Anais; updated 01/22/04

Games For Surprise 60th Bday    

I`m in charge of the planning for my mom-in-laws 60th Bday. While I`ve got most things accomplished I would like to come up with a few humorous party games that will not entail a huge amount of effort but will get the guests to participate otherwise. Any suggestion ...
Posted by Tracy; updated 01/22/04

50TH BIRTHDAY PARTY     (1 reply)

I WAS WONDERING IF THERE IS ANYONE OUT THERE WITH SOME COOL 50TH BIRTHDAY IDEAS. MY MOM TURNS 50 IN SEPT. SO WE ARE STARTING NOW. ANYTHING FROM THE ORDINARY TO ANYTHING DIFFERENT. GIVE ME ALL YOUR IDEAS PLEASE! E-MAIL THEM TO ME THANK YOU SO MUCH ANY SUGGESTIONS ARE ...
Posted by JULIE ; updated 01/22/04

30th Birthday Games     (4 replies)

I am planning my sisters 30th birthday.. I am trying to find some kind of game that makes her the center of attention. Something to embarress her a little. Thanks
Posted by jvphelps; updated 01/23/04

Please Don't Ignore!!!     (8 replies)

Hi I am in need of some party games for a 13 year old party. I don`t know what to do. Please help?
Posted by Krysta; updated 01/23/04

50th Birthday Party    

What is the correct color/theme for a 50th birthday party?
Posted by Nika; updated 01/23/04

50th Birthday Ideas     (3 replies)

I need help, my Mom turns 50 on June 17th, which is also the day of my parents 30th anniversary! Mom is dead set against a party, and Dad is recovering from a serious back surgery. How can I make my Mom feel special on this milestone day without making her feel old ...
Posted by shamby; updated 01/25/04

Cotillions     (2 replies)

I`m trying to find out how to get my daughter involved in a cotillion. Any ideas where to start?
Posted by BJ; updated 01/15/04

Games     (3 replies)

Hi i am having a sleep over with 1 boy and 1 girl and me what games do we play ok so its not such a slee pover4
Posted by becky; updated 01/15/04

Birthday Next Month!!!     (2 replies)

My boyfriend is turning 25 next month, but he is going to a very strict Christian college and I only see him on the weekends. Any ideas? I kina want to suprise him.
Posted by Dawn; updated 01/15/04

ELMO For 2 Year Old Birthday Party     (3 replies)

I`m looking for an Elmo entertainer to come to my home for a birthday party in February 2004. I live on the Eastern Shore of Maryland.
Posted by Kerry; updated 01/15/04

70th Birthday Party     (1 reply)

My husband will be 70 soon. He is a fun person, loves his 50`s music . Looking for some ideas.
Posted by Linette; updated 01/16/04

14th B-Day Ideas     (2 replies)

I am in the same position as most of u guyz but even though my b-day is in the summer i am already thinking about it! lol i need some ideas for my 14th b-day party and i dont want it to be to expensive! i live in a town so there isnt much stuff i can do here! CCAANN UU ...
Posted by kelly; updated 01/18/04

TEEN Co-ED Mardi Gras Bash    

I and my Girl Friend are throwing a Mardi Gras Party, Tons of people. Need games (Kissing Games) , Other than spin the bottle, 7 min in heaven.
Posted by Matt; updated 01/18/04

Guy And Girl Party Please Help!!!     (1 reply)

Hey yea im having a party w/ guys and girls and I don`t know what to do. We are playing truth and dare.. But I don`t want it to get too... Bad.. If you know what i mean.. The guys are leaving at 10.. So yea.. What do you think?
Posted by alex; updated 01/18/04

Sweet 16 Birthday Party     (4 replies)

Help! what do u give a lady for her 16th birthday?
Posted by viky; updated 01/19/04

HELP!!!!!     (2 replies)

O My Goodness! Help me! my birthday is the 27th of January! I have no clue what to do. I don`t want to make ym mom spend a lot of money because she jsut paid a lot fo money for my new puppy. Someone please.
Posted by Taylor; updated 01/20/04

I REALLY NEED HELP!!!!!     (3 replies)

Hey!.....ok im going to have a birthday party and its going to be co-ed its going to be at the local park near me. But i have no ideas what we will do there...iam going to be 14 and mostly everyone there is going to be 13 or 14 and my mom will be there..so...and IAM ...
Posted by Steph; updated 01/21/04